Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Poke-People: Running Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 pm

As Darian dropped from the sky there were a few rockets beneath him. With a smile he ripped off the food from his belt loop and threw them before doing a body slam on them. Quickly getting to his feet he shot a few shadow balls at various teams of Rockets. After throwing a few and doing various flips for no chances of a direct attack he used double team and then sent the copies through the crowd as the original ran up a wall and jumped off with a back flip, throwing shadow balls.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:24 am

Bolt BioHazard
Delphi's Ninetales
Everett saw the Jolteon bounding after them
where this stranger pokemon came from was beyond him but he kept quiet since it was still far off

Jolteon kept his tail in a none threatning manner as he tried to communicate with Everett. " Don't attack my master sent me as back up, and he is on his way" Jolteon spoke in Poke' talk, and hoped the Ninetails could hear him.

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 am

"Back up!!!" Ever whispered loudly as not to disturb Delphi's day dreaming
"Tell your "master" we can handle ourselves i hear all this talk of team rocket but i haven't seen one funny uniformed thug yet" he growled it took him awhile to accept new people Ev had a bad past he didn't want to remember he just recently accepted Del's other pokemon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 am

User Image

August turned his back to see the rockets being with Shadow balls. "We should go now while there distracted." He told starfire.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am

Bolt BioHazard

Jolteon snarled, but did as commanded, he himself had the usual Jolteon attitude and hated bieng told what to do. Even Zetsu had trouble sometimes controling him. it was just the Jolteon nature. but he backed off all the same, though still followed at a safer distance. Zetsu would catch up to them soon, and he could deal with such rudeness.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 am

Everett stayed behind Delphi and Desmond his tails curled from deep thought
"i can handle myself and keep Delphi safe who does that furball think he is doubting my power" he grumbled to himself as the team continued walking

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 am

Bolt BioHazard

OOC: good thing you didn't say that directly to Jolteon...things might not have gone so smoothly.))

Zetsu caught up with Jolteon, who ambled slowly up the narrow street. " what the hell? you were supossed to stay with her!" acranine relayed the story to Zetsu, and Zetsu nodded and brought back Jolteon in the pokeball. " damn i hope we can catch up to her, Team Rocket is notorious...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Owen stopped short, barely dodging the Shadowball that had came his way. He looked, seeing the culprit was a boy who was giving his troops some trouble. he could not lose any men, but he couldn't afford to lose the targets either. He looked to his pidgeot, and it nodded, flying off. Staraptor was next. It nodded to it's master and swooped towards Darian, bearing its talons.

Autumn nodded "August is right. Let's go!" she said

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:50 pm

User Image

Starfire nodded and yelped out, "Yin, let's go!" As Yin let out a cry and jumped into the sky, flying with incredible, lightening speed. Yang swooped down to the Rockets and used Hyper Beam, devastating the Rockets and making do of them quickly and taking off next to Yin and the three, surveying the surroundings for threats and using Protect around Yin. Starfire smiled at her two Pokemon and thanked them, turning to the two new Poke-People, "Well, now that we have some time of peace... It's nice to meet you two. I'm Starfire, and these are... well, my guardians, Yin and Yang." She said with a little cute smirk, Yang nodding at the two newcomers and Yin turning her head back and giving them a sweet look. Starfire looked at the two newcomers with a wide smile, her nine tails all swaying in different directions, her amber eyes gazing sweetly at them.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm

User Image

"Please don't talk to me while were in the air....I really don't like flying ooh...." He looked a bit queezy sitting there. He tried his best not to look down but instead kept his eyes closed. "Talk to me when were on the ground. Excuse my rudeness but flying does not agree with me."

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Mightyena charged at Darian, jumping up and tackling Staraptor before hitting Darian. "I got your back." Dante said as he told Liepard to take the Pidgeot out.

Dante glanced quickly at Owen, giving him a slight nod as if telling him to retreat.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Delphi retired behind a store so Ever could steal some food though she heard commotion
(writer's block)

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 pm

(so quiet...)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Autumn sighed once they were in the air, letting the wind blow through her hair. She was glad Yin and Yang had their back. She couldn't help but feel like they were being followed. She sighed with relief. "I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you." she looked over to August, who was obviously not doing so well. That was understandable though, because he was bonded with a flying type, and they were weak against flying types. She gave him a small smile and cautiously rubbed his back in an attempt to help him feel better.

Owen was about to shout a command to Staraptor when Houndoom attacked. He was taken aback for a moment. They HAD them! He saw Dante nod and reluctantly nodded back. "All units retreat. I repeat. All units retreat..." he said bitterly, flying back to the forest. Still, he smiled. For Pidgeot hadn't yet returned. That was a good sign.

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm

User Image

Lucario kept his eyes closed and opened his minds eye and saw beyond the clouds. He saw the flying pokemon with a red aura far behind them but keep pase behind them. "We have followers. Try to confuse them and lose them." He said while trying to keep his lunch for as long as possible.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff