Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do you speak chinese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woundedtiger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:43 am
just a little  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:06 pm
same redface  

Jihen85

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:02 am
I can speak perfect madrain and english, i lost my cantonise because i moved to england and nobody spoke to me in chinese much (i learned from watching cartoons on cantonise TV chanels when i was 6- cool but i lost most of my writing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:33 am
me can speak canto and mando but mando not as fluent. can read and write and type chinese mostly in traditional. give me simplified and i mite die. Dun realli understand mando when spoken fast though......and the r sounds from the bei jing ppl. no offense i just dun understand it much like wo hao xi huang liao tienr ---> i like to talk....something like that.  

shinelover

PockyEX8

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:00 pm
tamcharles
Harro harro ar! razz

Actually my first language is English but I was brought up in a Cantonese/Shanghainese family. I can hardly speak the language (Shanghainese is my strongest) but I can understand the basics without too much problem. My Mandarin has been improving over the last little bit... of course as a direct result of the tutolage of my dear girlfriend who's Taiwanese. biggrin

Thats awesome...I speak some fluent mandarin in shangainese dialect..Cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:09 pm
I used to be fluent in Mandarin and Teo Chew, `cos I lived and was brought up by my grandparents, but now I only speak some of it.
I can read some, but then I can't grasp the meaning of it, just only read the characters. My speaking is waaay better. As for understanding.....
sweatdrop
I don't understand Canto at all.
And I speak Hokkien. mrgreen

My mando has got to be good next year, I'm doing it for VCE. gonk

K i m m e h

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:25 pm
I speak cantonese mostly btu I knwo little of mandarin I knwo a little greek, german, japanese, french, spanish  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:01 pm
kyoslove74
I speak cantonese mostly btu I knwo little of mandarin I knwo a little greek, german, japanese, french, spanish

cool!!!! ^__^ i know like two words in greek but my school mate is greek so yeh i mite be learning more. learnt bit of french but i suck and i've forgotten most of it. spanish i know none of. cept for few words here and there...wow german! my friend is good at it but i understand nothing. i am currently learning japanese it's so fun!  

shinelover

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:52 am
No I don't. gonk I was supposed to but my mom told me she wasn't speaking chinese very well so she only spoke and learn me Vietnamese...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:57 pm
Liambiam
I know a little Cantonese and can understand people talking in Cantonese. I don't understand Chinese writing or Mandarin though. crying

i speak cantonese all da time. at home that is. i can understand a quite a bit of manderin, and this other. chinese. language. i can't write it or read chinese though. so now i just speak cantonese and english. and write and read english of course. >insert obvious comment here.<  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PockyEX8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:50 pm
Wee I can almost speak Fluent Japanese now...but I've gotten better at Mandarin!(and can understand most cantonese)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:06 pm
I can understand Cantonese and I can speak it if I really really needed to xd and I'm learning Mandarin  

FullMetal_Pirate

Ten Pound Shell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:12 pm
i speak cantonese, it's my mother language. all my famikly speaks canto as well.. sometime, i forget most of the words... and sometime, when i'm waching movies, i sometime don't get what they're saying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:21 pm
i can speak cantonese and chinese but they are both horrible  

Riku Haradaa

True.Mendacity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:22 pm
I am fluent at Mandarin and I can write and read some cuz I go to Chinese school. XD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff