Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Welcome! [ Free Hugs Inside!! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild! Have some free gold
  +1
View Results

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:23 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
I am Qyp!

Hi!

I used to be one of the heads of GOM, for a while... back with Meji and Admiral in the beginning. I see this magazine has potential O: GOM has really gotten people into making their own magazines, it's pretty awesome.

I think the whole billions of magazines on Gaia isn't so spectacular. Just watching the "competition" in the Gaia job center it's sad really. Everyone thinks they can do this and it just looks terrible... Honestly GOM is the only "competition" that I'd be worried about.. But I'm on great terms with Admiral and Meia and the rest of the staff ( heck iiCandi is on my staff ) so I'm not worried xD We can keep things together so long as we're united.

I didn't mention competition XD Honestly, I do not care, as long as people do not directly copy.

As long as your designs are original, it's all good.

Not at all. We have a completely different style of pages than GOM. I made sure of that since I was working for Gaiazine ( there was a lot of flaming of GZ from GOM hardcore fans about copying but then Amensu did have us do a lot of things in a GOM style cuz he has no idea what he's doing - - )

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOU!

Yes, I was kind of the lead in the hating of that guy, but... it wasn't trolling or flaming... I was trying to stop people from wanting to work for something that wanted to literally be Meji XD I remember his avatar looking like the one Meji used to always have... man that was weird...

You smart for quitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 am
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
I am Qyp!

Hi!

I used to be one of the heads of GOM, for a while... back with Meji and Admiral in the beginning. I see this magazine has potential O: GOM has really gotten people into making their own magazines, it's pretty awesome.

I think the whole billions of magazines on Gaia isn't so spectacular. Just watching the "competition" in the Gaia job center it's sad really. Everyone thinks they can do this and it just looks terrible... Honestly GOM is the only "competition" that I'd be worried about.. But I'm on great terms with Admiral and Meia and the rest of the staff ( heck iiCandi is on my staff ) so I'm not worried xD We can keep things together so long as we're united.

I didn't mention competition XD Honestly, I do not care, as long as people do not directly copy.

Not at all. We have a completely different style of pages than GOM. I made sure of that since I was working for Gaiazine ( there was a lot of flaming of GZ from GOM hardcore fans about copying but then Amensu did have us do a lot of things in a GOM style cuz he has no idea what he's doing - - )

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOU!

Yes, I was kind of the lead in the hating of that guy, but... it wasn't trolling or flaming... I was trying to stop people from wanting to work for something that wanted to literally be Meji XD I remember his avatar looking like the one Meji used to always have... man that was weird...

You smart for quitting.

Really? I would have put my money on Nymph. She could never produce an actual reason for hating him. The closest was "he's shady" or something like that xD

And yeah he did look like Meji for a long time and he had me redraw that art of his ( which was an amazing piece already and I was like why would he want ME to redraw it? I'm not that amazing.. ) and it turned out it wasn't his art but art of Meji and he ended up getting into some big trouble with GOM about it but I ended up befriending Chaos Beaver and Meia for it xD

We went through some hard times with GOM because of Amensu...  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
I am Qyp!

Hi!

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOU!

You smart for quitting.

Really? I would have put my money on Nymph. She could never produce an actual reason for hating him. The closest was "he's shady" or something like that xD

And yeah he did look like Meji for a long time and he had me redraw that art of his ( which was an amazing piece already and I was like why would he want ME to redraw it? I'm not that amazing.. ) and it turned out it wasn't his art but art of Meji and he ended up getting into some big trouble with GOM about it but I ended up befriending Chaos Beaver and Meia for it xD

Oh, yes, she was obviously leading it when it came to crew... because I had long been... gone from GOM crew then, but I just kept PMing her, or posting how much of a copy/paster he was. Glad she handled it good, better then I could. Me and Nymph always got along XD I think I asked Meji to promote her... before I got fired... or left... or what ever the situation was XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 am
Qyp

Oh, yes, she was obviously leading it when it came to crew... because I had long been... gone from GOM crew then, but I just kept PMing her, or posting how much of a copy/paster he was. Glad she handled it good, better then I could. Me and Nymph always got along XD I think I asked Meji to promote her... before I got fired... or left... or what ever the situation was XD

Yeah I recognize your name from the GOM threads. I'd been following long before Amensu thought of Gaiazine. But he's another amateur that doesn't know what he's doing. Before he hired me and his former assistant MT nothing was getting done. It was a year and a half since he announced the opening of GZ and hadn't gotten anything done. It got so bad that lots of members actually started leaving...

And in our first three weeks My Gaia has accomplished even more than Amensu in a year and a half. We've released three newsletters, given away some gold, held a couple lottos, just completed our tektek contest and are about to start our art contest, raised over 13m gold, we've got membership badges and our first issue is well set to release in February.  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp

Yeah I recognize your name from the GOM threads. I'd been following long before Amensu thought of Gaiazine. But he's another amateur that doesn't know what he's doing. Before he hired me and his former assistant MT nothing was getting done. It was a year and a half since he announced the opening of GZ and hadn't gotten anything done. It got so bad that lots of members actually started leaving...

And in our first three weeks My Gaia has accomplished even more than Amensu in a year and a half. We've released three newsletters, given away some gold, held a couple lottos, just completed our tektek contest and are about to start our art contest, raised over 13m gold, we've got membership badges and our first issue is well set to release in February.

Epic! Congrats to you and the crew :3

Say, if you ever need some community guy, do think of me XD Remember, in Issue 3 of GOM, is says "Most active member" XD I used to have like 3000 posts in GOM XD Got banned... for some drama... that is long over.

Also... I think I have an interview from Milkbun... but... I think that needs updating for a third time D: I sent it to Admiral, but he never put it in D<

I USE ... A LOT. LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 am
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

Say, if you ever need some community guy, do think of me XD Remember, in Issue 3 of GOM, is says "Most active member" XD I used to have like 3000 posts in GOM XD Got banned... for some drama... that is long over.

Also... I think I have an interview from Milkbun... but... I think that needs updating for a third time D: I sent it to Admiral, but he never put it in D<

I USE ... A LOT. LOL.

You have an interview with Milkbun!? I love Milkbun! She makes the cuuuutest items!!! If you can get it updated before February I would more than gladly feature it :3  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

I USE ... A LOT. LOL.

You have an interview with Milkbun!? I love Milkbun! She makes the cuuuutest items!!! If you can get it updated before February I would more than gladly feature it :3

For GOM, I also interviewed Derlaine and... someone else interviewed Ethe... and one of the zOMG people interviewed [ JK ]. This was when Meji was in charge...

I will see if she is willing to do it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 am
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

I USE ... A LOT. LOL.

For GOM, I also interviewed Derlaine and... someone else interviewed Ethe... and one of the zOMG people interviewed [ JK ]. This was when Meji was in charge...

that'd be amazing  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:13 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

I USE ... A LOT. LOL.

that'd be amazing

Sent PM... with old interview to be updated XD

Man, I realised I forgot to save the previous update >_< Oh well, that was like back in April I think...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 pm
hello  

Vowp

Aekea Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Vowp
hello

Welcome to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Um, I decided to join since I should know more about what's going on around Gaia. :[
Good luck with you're magazine and I hope the best for all of you. ^-^
Of note: I'm not really guild-savvy.

Anyhoo, I like art, writing, etc.  

ArtyCharmy

Rainbow Nerd

Vowp

Aekea Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm
Arisa Takera
Vowp
hello

Welcome to the guild biggrin

thank you for the invite  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm
Vether
Um, I decided to join since I should know more about what's going on around Gaia. :[
Good luck with you're magazine and I hope the best for all of you. ^-^
Of note: I'm not really guild-savvy.

Anyhoo, I like art, writing, etc.

Thank you for joining we're very glad to have you :3 Maybe you'll submit some art or creative writing for us to showcase  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200