Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Shizaya~My little Monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm
Uchiha_Kris
Izaya was now blushing his face off, becuase of Shizuo's stare. He looked down quietly twiddling his thumbs as Shizuo got dressed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:43 pm
Shizou looked up at Izaya who had been staring at him for some time now. "Is their anything wrong Izaya?" He looked at him and then continued getting ready for work.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:09 pm
Izaya crawled over to Shizuo, wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. Izaya for some reason didn't want Shizuo to go to work today.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 pm
Shizou stood their a little in shock. Izya haden't touched him like that willingly. Shizou hugged Izaya and whispered " Izaya... whats the matter? you can tell me" He smiled trying not to sound rude.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm
"I....I" love you. He wanted to say, but instead said," I don't want you to go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:38 pm
Uchiha_Kris
"I....I" love you. He wanted to say, but instead said," I don't want you to go."

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:47 pm
" Are you not feeling well? should I call the DR?" Shizou was worried Izaya never said anything about work. He wasn't sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
" Are you not feeling well? should I call the DR?" Shizou was worried Izaya never said anything about work. He wasn't sure what to do.

"I'm...I'm fine. I just don't want you to go." Izaya insisted. He felt fine. He wanted to be with Shizuo all day instead of seeing him five minutes after work, before he passed out. Izaya was hopelessly throwing himself at Shizuo, with little sucess.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 pm
Shizou was confused even more Izaya never pushed for him to stay home. He sighed. "Alright I'll stay home" Shizou called into work and made up something so he could have the day off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou was confused even more Izaya never pushed for him to stay home. He sighed. "Alright I'll stay home" Shizou called into work and made up something so he could have the day off.

Izaya sighed, laying on the bed, waiting for Shizuo to get off the phone.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 pm
When Shizou finished talking he hung up and walked back to the room. "Okay I'm home for the day what can I do for you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:23 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
When Shizou finished talking he hung up and walked back to the room. "Okay I'm home for the day what can I do for you?

Izaya girnned and waved him over," 'M'ere." I'm gonna say it today! I will say it!  

Uchiha_Kris

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces