Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image User Image
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
The man just smiled -- already used to Yuto's somehow mature way of speaking -- and replied with a simple, "It just means you have to become an even bigger wolf with bigger guns." It was true enough -- after all, Kleine did it himself. Armed by the nine winged from birth, every day was a struggle to become superior; to not fall under the great wall holding him back. Saemus, however, was different; not a malicious, spiteful being sealed within them, but their baby brother. Even if Kleine boasted over how his son had so much talent, and managed to speak his first word ("feed") at two months old, he still knew that Yuto and Diva could become much greater. "So, mister, what sort of heroics are we delving ourselves into today? Rigorous life or death training? Saving young maidens -- or . . . male-dens -- from the clutches of tailed demons? Or, simply treating ourselves to more of the icecream?" Every day was an adventure, with his weird children. "Oh, I know -- we'll go to the hot springs (note: that we don't have)! We can have a great grand lesson about all of the perks of keeping ourselves from smelling like an unflushed toilet bowl. Also, if you're game enough for it, we can have a swimming contest and I'll give you a treat," The man nodded, smiling brightly at his son. He was excited, but a large part of him couldn't hold back from thinking . . . "why can't we have these adventures with Kiyoshi, too"? He missed him. So much.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 am
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Puppet|| Savior/Kaguya || Shirogane Clan

Yuto chuckled slightly. "I'm sure father rather go to hot spring to check out the many men who need a wash." He said as he was no stranger to his father's sexuality. "Besides I rather become a big pack of wolves armed with guns." Yuto said, he was told early on that he had the body of a puppet user. Which was a nice way of saying he was weak and easily broken, despite being a Kaguya.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
"Listen, Yuto," The man started to speak informatively, "There comes a point in your life where you're just too damn lazy and awesome to train. I'm already strong enough, I think, so I admit, I'd rather go stare at people bathing in the springs than wearing myself out," He smiled, though this wasn't to say that he had been unfaithful to Kiyoshi, or even thought of being unfaithful to him. That would be something his father would do. He wasn't going to be like Shahnz. Not ever, at all. "There's one problem, though, little one," The man placed the tip of his finger against Yuto's forehead, "Wolves can't wield guns. Bet you didn't think of that, huh?" He knew his genius little six year-old would have some witty retort, he just didn't bother to watch out for that. It'd be pretty damn pathetic if a dad was afraid to be outsmarted by his kid. Especially if they were six. "Oh! Speaking of guns, got any new puppets to show me? Seeing as how you've inherited that strange "craftsman" gene from your father, I'm sure your puppets are going to be damn good." He ruffled the boy's hair, but a part of him wondered if Yuto inherited anything useful from him?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 am
User ImageYuto Heiland

"Yeah.." Yuto let out with a sigh, he wasn't really in the mood to make any puppets. He looked up at Kleine with those big, sad, embodiment of death eyes. "When is dad coming home?" Yuto couldn't really work when he was upset and he was upset cause his daddy was gone.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 am

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
The man sighed, crossing his arms against his chest; the worst thing about all of this was that he didn't know either. Kiyoshi had been gone for so long . . . and . . . why? Because of some little game he had with the Ghosts. "I'm not sure when, but--" The man smiled, even though it was fake, "He'll be here soon." He could hardly take it himself anymore. The truth was, even with his children, without Kiyoshi, he felt so alone. If the family wasn't everything, it was nothing. That was what he felt, and "knew". "When he comes back, though, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun making things together -- that's something you both do. Just try not to take any of his advice on women, it'll get you strung up on a noose in a back alley," The man laughed, "But, regardless of where he is or what he'll say to you, the truth is that Kiyoshi and I both dearly love you. This is a family of ninja, so it's expected that sometimes we'll be out doing things like fighting, but that just makes it more rewarding when we come back home." It wasn't enough, but it was something. Kleine had never been the best at making others feel better, but he still tried. For the family he loved.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Raikage Δ Weapon Master Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

Ronmaru would appear in a gust of wind before Kleine, letting out only a sigh before speaking. "I know what you want, Kleine. And I'm here to help you attain it." Without another word, the man merely stood there, waiting for his soul to be claimed in the process of Kleine's wishes.

Kage can perform:
824 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - February '12]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

Seemingly floating through the air, Shoko zips across the sky over the place Kiyoshi calls a home. "Might as well try." Shoko thought it weird that in her long time of trailing and following Kiyoshi (before giving up) he never came home. This would be a long shot indeed for she wasn't really sure if he would even be here. Every inclination and piece of evidence says otherwise. Tracking is one of Shoko's specialties too, Kiyoshi really had a strange time in those long years killing those ghost leaders. The fights were fun to watch as well for Shoko just circling in the sky. But to the present Shoko dis-attaches her line she was zipping upon and free-falls downs and lands gracefully upon the top of the place where Kiyoshi's home is. She makes a handsign and sinks down into the earthen material of the home, so that she can form within the walls of the forge. A long time ago she was told she could use this place as his apprentice...that was before all the craziness and news of a daughter. Now taking time alone in the forge, Shoko tries to construct an interesting weapon, but is having trouble with the gearing. She knows damn well that Kiyoshi isn't here so if she is going to labor over anything it will be over the constructions of new weaponry. Might as well use the setting while it is available.

A face of ash and oil, grease and dirt--Shoko has been working long hours on this weapon already and is making little to no progress. She sighs and throws her work across the room in a tantrum."Dammit"She yells in agony revealing she cut her waist pretty good while supporting a metal piece close to be bent, thus being the reason for throwing her not quite constructed weaponry. "Ugh...I'm getting sloppy." Shoko patches herself up with a simple bandage after washing the cut mark out and wiping the blood away."What are you working on mom?." Shoko's voice doesn't change, but it does seem strange that she talks in two different persona's. "Just constructing a weapon which may help to improve that new style you just learnt, something to distinguish yourself...call it a tribute sort of present from mother to daughter." Shoko smiles and works on the small gear part that is causing her so many headaches.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 am

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
Kleine felt Shoko closing in with the now-constant sensory of his Madking's Eyes, but he didn't bother to comment. He had become accustomed to her presence in the village, and didn't really mind her anymore. "What I want?" Even with his honed ability in practically understanding everything Ronmaru did, Kleine really had no idea what he was talking about. He couldn't read minds like Hysteria, although he had come pretty close to an ability like that. "You buy booze for me or something, Ronmaru? It's been a while since we've talked, and I have to say, you've gotten strange lately. I didn't miss out on that "sac whacking" comment," The man laughed silently. Ronmaru was really nothing like Kaisen. "But, if you're here to help, then by all means. Just wondering . . . help with what?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 am
User ImageKiyoshi Hyuga
Taki|| SS-Rank || Weapon|| Yami Byakugan || Inuzuka

Staggering though the cave, the beaten and worn Kiyoshi made his return. Repeating the process he had done several times, he opened the entrance and stepped into the deepest part of the cave. The door flung opened as he walked in, his family seeming to be joyed he was back. Kiyoshi raised his arm to signal to wait a moment, like a hungover santa on Christmas morning he needed a few moments before a bunch of children's voiced screamed in his head. Kiyoshi entered his forge, pulling down his mask not wanting to deal with filtered air anymore.

Ignoring Shoko he walked over to one of his benches as he leaned against it taking a deep breath as he began to cough and almost choke. His body bent over the bench looking like he was about to vomit as he opened his mouth and a weapon handled appeared out of it. Kiyoshi gripped it as he slowly pulled it out, gaging at the large item in his mouth. At this point Shane must be thinking very inappropriate things, just as bb had planned. Kiyoshi pulled the item out completely, revealing a sword tainted with black and dark red colors. A collection of evil and malice as he threw the blade on the table coughing. After several deep breaths Kiyoshi collected himself, his eye returned to the normal color his clothes had lost the black dark colors and returned to his snow white attire. A small came upon his face as it was good to get that out of his system, literally. "The things I do for weapons." Kiyoshi chuckled, he would go to the ends of the earth for the next perfect weapon and it was pretty much what he just did.

Turning he walked back by Shoko and leaned in kissing her on the cheek. "Hey stalker, give me a couple minutes and you and me need to have a talk." He said, he knew she had been following him for a while but he was too out of it to speak with her. Kiyoshi returned upstairs as he greeted Kleine. "I think I'm done on evil quests to obtain forbidden power...for now." Kiyoshi said with a smile, it was turn he had a list of plans to get more different and powerful weapons, but right now it was time for him to be a father and husband again. It wasn't just about him anymore.

bb

but he found my heart."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:42 am
User ImageYuto Heiland

Yuto was about to speak, but then quickly appeared at Kleine's side as the many powerful ninja entered the room. He held on to Kleine's leg, trying to find comfort from his fears. Yuto watched the many people enter, with each new power he gripped tighter onto Kleine's leg. When the final man appeared Yuto's gripped softened as he felt something familiar about this person. Something warm he couldn't explain, and damn it shane stop thinking inappropriate thoughts about my wording. No the warm feeling is not his peeing or pooping himself or getting sexually aroused. It is love you damn horn dog homosexual...bb is enjoying ooc in his posts too much.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm
bb3000ae

(Is Kasumi ready? XD)

User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Ronmaru's voice was faint, but the words he spoke had a power in them that only Kleine would know. "The resurrection of your father, Kleine. I am your summon, and I feel it's my job to offer my soul. I've spent enough time in this world as it is."

Kage can perform:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
Kiyoshi was home, and Kleine was super happy and all, but before he could jawdrop like an idiot, he needed to say something first. "BB, stop OOCing in your posts, or I'll shove a pole up your vag." Shane personally felt that he didn't think about any such perverted things, and that BB needed a punch in the v****a for his cruelty.

But anyway, despite Kleine's happiness, there was something he needed to do. Walking closer to Kiyoshi, with at first a bright smile on his face, his smile faded and his fist was soon slamming against Kiyoshi's face. And since Kleine was a Kaguya, the punch would hurt. "Yes, you are ******** done. Stop abandoning me and our kids for more freaking weapons. There's more to this world than--" He stopped there. He didn't want Kiyoshi to come home to something like this. As he looked downwards, with his bangs covering his eyes, he clenched his fists, withdrawing his right hook from beside Kiyoshi's face. "My God, if I didn't love you so ******** much I would've killed you so long ago. But please, no more doing that. You know I'll always be there for you, but that's because I can handle myself. Our children need you to be here. With them." He didn't know what to say, after that. He felt like he was always -- always -- becoming closer to pain.

He was happy with his children here, but they could never fill the void that his lover did. If the family wasn't everything, then it was nothing. Without Kiyoshi, it didn't feel like a family at all. Looking up from his depressing stare, he turned back to Ronmaru, feeling awkward about how he included his "old friend" in a situation like this. Honestly, though, he was surprised; he didn't know that Ronmaru wanted to die. Kleine did love his father, though, and that'd make his life so much brighter. Also, Ronmaru would be able to rest in heaven, and maybe even beside Hysteria since he served Kleine, which didn't seem so bad. Didn't both of them win? Wouldn't both of them be happy, in the end? "But, you wouldn't know how much that'd mean to me, Ronmaru. I'd really like that, and I guess it was my fault that you had to suffer life again in the first place. Are you okay with dying? Absolutely sure? Especially for someone like me . . . who imprisoned you?" A part of him was sympathetic, but so much of his being right now was placed all into the excitement -- for the day Shahnz would return. He missed his father like no one would ever ******** know.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

At Kleine's excitement, Ronmaru would only sigh and chuckle. He remembered the days of being young, of being excitable over good things in life. Kleine just wanted his father, and it was a perfectly legitimate want. It made Ronmaru think of what he was leaving behind. However, it wasn't enough. She would be in the care of a much better person than he, so Ronmaru could rest in peace knowing that.

"Of course, Kleine. I've lived long enough, and I've watched all the people I love pass away. It's time for me to join them." He spoke with the humility and humbleness of a man beyond his years; it was truly time. But for him, it was a fitting end. To be freed by the one who first enslaved him, the one who first killed him...it would be a fitting end. So, Ronmaru bowed his head, and merely stood, frozen. He was ready for the Soul Exchange, and only one more player needed to be present. "My only request is that Mist be left be unless they attack you directly. My daughter will be in the care of Zane and Luo, and I feel they won't attack you either."

Kage can perform:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:57 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

Ignored and used to it at this point, Shoko doesn't seem to excited or to take notice even in the arrival of Kiyoshi. She was too much into the mindset of completing her work. Upon his arrival and the kiss on the cheek, Shoko ended up dropping her work for a second and taking the moment to find out what the hell he wants to talk about."I'm ready to talk anytime you are."is the only thing Shoko says to Kiyoshi before he goes to talk to Kleine. Letting the lovers have their moment. Noting that perhaps if Kiyoshi wants to live this life of having a family that he must sacrifice his want to always go out for long stretches of time to look for these 'all-powerful weapons'. Perhaps Shoko could help him find these weapons while he stays home and takes care of his family...wouldn't that be a good job for an apprentice to do? She isn't even sure if Kiyoshi really means to make her an apprentice or not. Niomi's hunger for knowledge is strong and Shoko is willing to satisfy that hunger and thus appease her own hunger for creation. Shoko longs for a family life and a normal life, but with this alternate personality in her and this life she has seemingly chosen for herself it seems all but impossible. The world (although light has come back) is darker than ever. The light only revealed to the land the massive amounts of dead littering the streets and the disgusting trash thrown about everywhere. The population has sunk to such low levels that of course Shoko wishes for some kind of accompaniment: There is just so few people alive that it is only natural. Shoko has scars which will never heal, she has gone through things and put herself through situations and emotions that no person should have to feel, but she has. Shoko lives with this life that she has chosen for herself, but is troubled by the thought that she may live like this and die like this--alone.  

Eris5

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi stood his ground, swishing around fluid in his mouth and he spit blood out onto the floor. A hard punch would do that to someone even Kiyoshi, though he had his defenses those bones were hard. "Forgive me that I cling to the one aspect of my life that has never failed me, never hurt me, and never left me." He said wiping the blood from his mouth. "I am home now, I will be here for a long time and I will be here for you and the kids." Kiyoshi said heading back to his forge. "However while their is more to the world then weapons, their is also more to the world then this family. Just like you also act as a the Kage to protect and serve your people. My weapons serve a purpose as well, because with them one can change the course of history. I need to make sure it doesn't head towards a bad one for our kids, and their kids and so on." Kiyoshi then disappeared back into the forge and headed up to Shoko, the girl had been stalking him for years, time for a talk.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash