Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:50 pm
"Yup, demons," Dojime said with a nod. "I'm sure you'll both do just fine. Just use the wind to lift them really high in the air then drop them," Dojime suggested. "If they don't have wings that is, which they probably won't your first time."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 am
Vivi
Vivi nodded quickly. "Yeah, it's really easy. Well, the first few are anyway. They even have some adult watching you, just in case. After about five you don't get a babysitter anymore, though."

Avery
Avery collected his stuff and moved them to the room next door. So now he was staying with Dojime. Not much, but still an improvement. He wasn't sure what exactly those were. Well, he'd have plenty of time to discuss that with his lovely new roommate. He left the room and stood in the hall, trying to decide if he should go get lunch or not.  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 am
"I think demons like fire though, so I'm not much help." Bathsheba sighed heavily, frowning down at her food and twirling her fork through it, her appetite suddenly gone.

"I didn't realize I had one." Clayton grinned as he got, grabbing Adrian's arm for support whether or not he cared to even help.

Once he was on his feet, Clayton grabbed his belongings and headed into Adrian's room a few moments after Avery stepped out, which helped Clayton confirm to himself what room exactly he was in now.
Unknowingly like his sister, Clayton tossed his things into the room, deciding to unpack later. More important things were at hand, like food.

"So," he looked to Adrian as he stepped out of their dorm. "Any idea where the grub is?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 am
"Well, after Avery's introduction and attitude, and yadda yadda, the whole one apple can ruin the bunch and all kinda thing." Adrian replied with a shrug.

When Clayton returned, he pointed down the hall behind him with his thumb.
"I could go for some food too, I'll show you the way." he said, already walking down the hall.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:43 pm
Vivi
"You're right..." Vivi said, thinking about it. "Oh! I got it! It's like too much of a good thing, you know what I mean? Well, like I like cake, but if I eat too much i barf." She giggled and continued. "Well, they like fire, but not an insane amount...I don't know. It could work!"

Avery
Realizing that he had nothing better to do, Avery followed the boys down to the cafeteria. The food here had better be decent, he thought. As he got closer, the smell erased all of his doubts.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 pm
Dojime nodded. "It depends on the demon really," Dojime replied. "I've heard of and seen them burn before."  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Alena sat quietly, listening to the conversation. "This'll be interesting," she said quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 pm
Vivi
"Yeah, interesting all right." She paused as paper airplanes began whizzing around the room. She giggled as one landed on her head. When unfolded, it revealed to her the site of her first assignment.
"Bathsheba," she said. "We're partners. In a few hours we'll be going to...Silvanar. The lake in the forest right near here," she explained. "Excited?"

Avery
Avery entered the dining room and made his way towards a table covered with food. Its legs seemed to almost buckle with its weight. After picking up a small plate, Avery placed a small fillet of fish on it. He then sat down at the edge of a table currently occupied by Dojime and some lovely young ladies. Not really being in the mood for conversation, he decided to simply enjoy his salmon. A small paper airplane landed near him, but he ignored it.

(((OOC: Everyone, feel free to get airplanes. Partner yourselves up and someone will have to triple as we're seven characters. Every group needs at least one Elemental and Mental. The place of fighting must be somewhere in the forest. Make one up!)))  

madametrixie

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:11 pm
((Totally dibsing the triple group))

Dojime caught his plan as it flew towards him. He opened it and checked the contents. "Lets see... Avery and Alena... We get to go hiking to the mountains at the edges of the forest," he read.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm
As Adrian walked into the room, the paper airplane hit him in the forehead.
"Sonofa!" he yelled to himself, taking the plane.
He disliked this course of assignments, as it always found its way to him in this manner.
At least it wasn't in the eye THIS time.

Adrian read over the paper and nodded.
"Hey Clayton. How do you feel about a trip into the woods..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 pm
"Maybe..." Bathsheba rubbed her chin, trying to imagine the image of a demon being too hot in her flames. The idea seemed entirely impossible, but there was such a thing as too much. She just wondered if she was capable of making too much for the typical heat loving demon...

After Dojime remarked about other demons actually getting burned, she filled up with a bit more hope. "Really?" She asked with a small smile. "You've actually seen demons get burnt?" Bathsheba hadn't noticed the paper airplanes float into the room until one found itself on Vivi's head. The girl tilted her head, curious as to why the folded pieces of paper were flying around, or who had even sent them.

"Really?" She asked the one worded question again, this time surprised. "That's how we get orders..?" Bathsheba was a bit puzzled at the idea. It seemed silly at first, but she couldn't ignore a small part inside of her light up at the whimsey. Bathsheba kind of liked the bubbly feeling, strange as it was. Maybe this won't be so bad... She smiled to herself, looking at Vivi.

"Sounds fun! What are we doing there?"

"Splendid!" Clayton grinned as he readily followed behind Adrian, letting him do the search work while he admired the structure and decor of the academy. For a place ran by a ghost, even he had to admit it looked amazing.

As paper airplanes began to fly through the school, Clayton grinned like the mischievous child who sent out the creations. He had thought they were pranks or playful gags to warm up the first day of school.
When one crashed into Adrian's forehead, he failed to fully hold back his amusement and snorted. "Aw, look. You have a new ride now." His grin widened, having no idea what the paper was really for, so Adrian's question came off rather random and strange to him. Not long ago, Clayton could have sworn Adrian didn't like him...

"Whhhhhhyyyy..?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 am
Adrian handed him the paper.
"Our assignment." he told Clayton simply.
"We and the rest of the students get to go hunting. We're paired up. Good exercise for our powers."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:48 pm
Vivi
"What are we doing there?" Vivi repeated, as if the answer should be obvious. Hey, be nice, she chided herself. Bathsheba's new. She couldn't possibly know anything about this whole business. "We're fighting demons," she explained, already refolding the airplane into a paper hat. "We're going to the lake, so they might be those weird fiery fishy demons. That's just wrong. What kind of demon can swim? Well, you'll be good against them, I guess. I'm not too great, really." Her powers weren't best suited for offense. She could distract, but couldn't really fight, per se.

Avery
"Really?" Avery responded in a bored voice. "Oh joy. Are there demons there too?" He thought about what he could possibly do against demons. What if they didn't understand English? Then he was definitely in trouble. You couldn't exactly command a creature fro Hell to commit suicide if it didn't understand the command.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:28 pm
Alena thought the planes were big, weird bugs. She kept blowing one away though it kept coming back. "Why are there giant bugs in this place?" she asked ducking as one flew over her head, "and why aren't any of you guys freaking out? Are they nice bugs?" She really couldn't tell what they were. All she saw was that they had a pointy face and wings. "And how do you know we have to go hiking, Dojime?" she asked. It was safe to say, she was thoroughly confused.  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 pm
"Already?!" Bathsheba's jaw dropped while her eyes widened, pupils shrunk, and her cheeks became a bit pale. "But I only just got here! I can barely control my powers enough to not burn people around me. I couldn't possibly slay a demon!" She protested with a panicky voice.
"Surely, this a joke. The Lady wouldn't send a novice out so quickly to slay demons."

"Really now?" Clayton took the paper, eying and reading it curiously. And Adrian hadn't lied. They were summoned to go into the woods and kill any demons who show themselves.

"Awfully soon." He smirked, offering the paper back to Adrian. "I see the Ghostly Lady wastes no time with her students."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff