Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:20 pm
Book: User Image

Onaka Stared At The Cat Person. "Ive Never Seen Anyone Like Him Before" Onaka Thought. Then His Question Rang Through Her Head. "O-Oh Is A Demonic Bible. Not Something You Want To read, Unless You Want To Die Of Course." Onaka Picked Up her Book And Continued To read.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei laughed. "I doubt it would kill me...." He looked at her inquisitively, his paw adjusting his eyepatch. "But why are you reading it?" He thought it was funny that if you turned the book upside down, it would not look so satanic. Observations of a cat, he guessed.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:07 pm
"The Book Speaks About My Ancestors. Im A Vampire And Vampires Evolve From Demons." She Answers Without Looking Away From her Book. She Turns The Page And Whispers Some Of The Words Out Of The Book.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 pm
Dragon jumped back when he heard some noise, nearly falling into the water had his hand not instinctively grabbed onto the edge. He turned and bit his lip when he saw a talking cat-like creature and a very pretty girl reading a book. "U-Uh, e-excuse me." he frowned, thinking he had intruded on their conversation, and hesitantly began to get up in search of a new seat.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:43 pm
Mint Aki Groven

User Image

Mint enters the courtyard and looks around. "Maybe I can start by making some friends.." She thought to herself. She sets her cat Miku down to play in the grass. "Dont stray to far Miku." The cat nodded in obedience and went to go play with the butterflies. Mint sits down and pulls out her drawing pad from her bag and begins to draw Miku and the Butterflies  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:30 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"That they do, I guess I would want to look into what I was if I was a unique creature like yourself." Suddenly the boy standing away from them nearly fell into the fountain, and then excused himself. "Relax, come, sit down. If anything we disturbed you." He looked over to the cat bouncing around the butterflies. That brought Jubei back. Back when he was just a little kitten running around in the tall grass around having fun. Then life happened. "Here come sit with us, maybe you could exchange conversation with this pretty girl, eh...?" he whispered laughing a little. Not many people liked dating cats, so he preferred too help set people up, though the thought of romance occasionally strode into his mind.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:53 am
Onaka Blushed And Scooted Of A Bit So He Can Sit With Us. The Thought Of Her Dating Or "Being A Pretty Girl" Made Her Sort Of Confused. No Ones Ever Really Called Her Pretty Before. Onaka Looked At Dragon And Tried To Smile With Comfort. Onaka Put A Book Mark In The Demon Bible And And Put It In Her Bag Neatly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:11 am
Mint noticed the small group of what looked like 2 people and a cat and silently hoped they would notice her as well. "Miku , Come here Dear" she smiled when the cat finally stopped playing with the butterflies. "Can you bring me some Lily's and Rose's from the other side of the garden? I'd like to draw you with a little more sencerary than a bench." She petted the cat and watched him walk away. Once he was close enough , she continued to finish up the drawing she had already started.

Once it was complete she put the title , "Miku and The Butterflies" and signed her name. She soon noticed it had been quite some time since Miku had come back with the flowers she asked for , she became worried and looked around the courtyard. She saw him toying with the small group of people's things , including the others cats tail.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei smiled at her as she made room for the boy, glad to see that she was willing to exchange conversation with him. "This is a place of conversation you see, courtyard are meant for courting, hahahGYAHAH!!!" As Jubei was about to finish his bad joke Miku had finally bitten his tail, causing him to sail into the air and land in the fountain. "I really have lost my awareness of surroundings....." He said solemnly soaked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:27 pm
"A-Are You Okay?!" Onaka Stood On Her Knees On The Edge Of The Fountain And Held Out Her Hand For Jubei. She Remebered How Cats Hate Water So She Tried TO Get Him Out As Quickly As Possible. Although She Didnt Know If It Goes For Someone Like Him As Well. "Grab My Hand. Ill Help You Get Out." Onaka Spoke Quietly but Loud Enough For Him To Hear Her.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:29 pm
"Oh my! MIKUUUU!!!!!" Mint runs over to the people near the fountian. "I'm super sorry!! Please excuse him, hes not use to other peo-... Cats" Mint trys to help him out. "Still very sorry." She gives him a friendly smile. "My names Mint Groven." She extends her hand out to anyone willing to take it. "And you are?" She gives a friendly smile than the first.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei took both their hands and used them to pull himself out of the water. "It is fine, thank you." He said shaking his paws free of water. "I have two tails, so that give cats double incentive to bite it, trust me, I know...." Jubei took his swords off for a greeting. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mint, my name is Jubei."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm
Mint laughs. "Nice to meet you" She gives a warm smile. "Do you guys mind If I sit with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:35 pm
Dragon yelped when the cat man spoke to him and blushed at his words. "B-But I..." he drifted off and turned his focus to his fumbling fingers and the heat in his cheeks. He was about to finish talking when the cat made a strange noise, where he looked up and noticed the cat talking to another cat. "Wh-Wha...?" he blinked and turned to see another pretty girl walk over to them. "A-Ah! Umm, y-you can take m-my seat, I-I was just leaving." he stuttered and quickly rose from his seat, his now golden eyes downcast and a deep blush brightening his shy face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash