Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke knew that the threat had gone for now, he closed his magicked eye, dropped his blade on the floor hand hugged his mate, "You won't be safe, not until he's gone for good." He slumped in defeat, "I don't want to claim another life that doesn't need to be taken, but . . . " He was worried, what could he do?
"you would be doing me and the pups a favor. steel is the guy that took many lives of my pack and stays loyal to my father. His orders must be to take me home...or kill me..."she layed down in some pain.

The wolf closed his eye, he was worried for his mate, "Think beyond that, what will your father do when I've murdered his son, he would wage war on me and my family, and even I, can only do so much. Even if I did survive, I wouldn't want to wipe out your whole tribe." He knew about how things could work. Daisuke had learned through experience to look beyond what's in front of him.
She nodded and knew she was right. she pulled out her bow and wentt outside. her mood was changed she went from normal happy lake. to pissed hunting one. and the mother insicts just fed it.She quickly jumped in the trees silently like a breeze. she saw steel like a hawk and with a silent shot killed him in the nads. then she sighed" I would never return home to unite the packs..and neither ill snow..why ddoes he keep pushing it.!" hears the branch crack. "Oh dear..."

Daisuke protested as Laughing Lake dashed out of the house with her bow, "She's so stubborn!" He ran out after her following her with ease, what she did next surprised him. With her bow, she killed the other wolf but in a rather tender area. He winced. Daisuke was on the ground when he heard a sharp crack, he turned to see his mate falling, and he rushed over, and caught her before she could hurt her and their pups, "Lake! What were you thinking?!?" He set her down gently.
"That wasent my brother, my brother isnt all black fur..that was the 'forced on my butt fiancee.Glad hes dead too. In my opinion its a note to my father that i can live my life just fine without his nose in it.plus. I had somthing to fight for. you... the pups...i didnt want stell killing them ounce they were born.. i knew he would do that.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke sighed somewhat with relief, "Oh, O.K." he looked towards the forest path and closed his eye, "Just . . . don't do that again, please. I don't think my heart can take anymore." He led his mate back to the den, and closed the door behind him, "Next time, just let me take care of it, we don't want to harm our pups." He put a hand on her stomach and felt a kick, "Ah, I'm guessing that's one of our little warriors."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke sighed somewhat with relief, "Oh, O.K." he looked towards the forest path and closed his eye, "Just . . . don't do that again, please. I don't think my heart can take anymore." He led his mate back to the den, and closed the door behind him, "Next time, just let me take care of it, we don't want to harm our pups." He put a hand on her stomach and felt a kick, "Ah, I'm guessing that's one of our little warriors."
"ah yes it is." she giggled and this time she layed down. she knew he would be on constant guard now so she decided to look around. she saw his keyboard and was curious. she never saw anything like this before and poked it. she smiled when it played a tune.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"ah yes it is." she giggled and this time she layed down. she knew he would be on constant guard now so she decided to look around. she saw his keyboard and was curious. she never saw anything like this before and poked it. she smiled when it played a tune.

Daisuke sat on the keyboard bench and played a couple notes, then he startedplaying. It was filled with a mix of calmness but also a twinge of melancholy. He closed his eye as he played letting himself be drawn into the music.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:13 pm
Four months later the pups were being born. Lake was in so much pain at the hospital. they carefully manuvered each pup one at a time and the doctor looked up at daiskue,"Want to cut their cord daiskue?" he asked as the pups were crying for milk.Lake was exhausted and could barely breathe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm
enzerubebii98255
Four months later the pups were being born. Lake was in so much pain at the hospital. they carefully manuvered each pup one at a time and the doctor looked up at daiskue,"Want to cut their cord daiskue?" he asked as the pups were crying for milk.Lake was exhausted and could barely breathe.

Daisuke had experienced one of the most nerve wrecking experiences in his lifetime. The doctor and the nurse had worked their hardest to get the pups out. But the one who worked hardest was Laughing Lake. Every cry of pain, sent fear through Daisuke who whined and gripped his mate's paw. He nearly passed out when the doctor offered him to cut the cord. He did so and looked at Lake who looked like a wreck, the doctor had cleaned the pups and let Lake hold them, they immediately began to search for a n****e for a source of food, "They're beautiful." Daisuke was filled with a newfound satisfaction and another feeling he had never felt before.

When t  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:43 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke had experienced one of the most nerve wrecking experiences in his lifetime. The doctor and the nurse had worked their hardest to get the pups out. But the one who worked hardest was Laughing Lake. Every cry of pain, sent fear through Daisuke who whined and gripped his mate's paw. He nearly passed out when the doctor offered him to cut the cord. He did so and looked at Lake who looked like a wreck, the doctor had cleaned the pups and let Lake hold them, they immediately began to search for a n****e for a source of food, "They're beautiful." Daisuke was filled with a newfound satisfaction and another feeling he had never felt before.

When t
The nurse walked up with daipers and name tags,"Sir if you thought of name write them down here and ill put theese on their ankles. also ill show you how to change the pups since their done feasting." One of the pups was already showing their personality by trying to reach for his coat. it was his daughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

When t
The nurse walked up with daipers and name tags,"Sir if you thought of name write them down here and ill put theese on their ankles. also ill show you how to change the pups since their done feasting." One of the pups was already showing their personality by trying to reach for his coat. it was his daughter.

Daisuke and Laughing Lake had agreed on the names, he wrote on the three tags, Kaze, Teru, and Sakura and tied them carefully on the pup's ankles. He took Sakura who had finished her "meal" and nuzzled her gently. That new feeling inside of him almost burst and ran free but he contained it for the sake of containing it. "So . . .precious, adorable, fragile. Sakura." The other two pups were still feasting, he could tell that they were going to grow big.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

When t

Daisuke and Laughing Lake had agreed on the names, he wrote on the three tags, Kaze, Teru, and Sakura and tied them carefully on the pup's ankles. He took Sakura who had finished her "meal" and nuzzled her gently. That new feeling inside of him almost burst and ran free but he contained it for the sake of containing it. "So . . .precious, adorable, fragile. Sakura." The other two pups were still feasting, he could tell that they were going to grow big.
she wagged her small tail and tried to say 'papa' but for that moment it came in lil pup barks and licked her fathers face. lake laughed seeing now her boys finally stopped. "I cant believe were finally parents."the feeling inside her was overwhelming and the nurse walked in. "Mr daiskue and miss Lake. you have visitors."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:14 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

When t

she wagged her small tail and tried to say 'papa' but for that moment it came in lil pup barks and licked her fathers face. lake laughed seeing now her boys finally stopped. "I cant believe were finally parents."the feeling inside her was overwhelming and the nurse walked in. "Mr daiskue and miss Lake. you have visitors."

Daisuke smiled at his daughter, but at the voice of the nurse he turned to see . . .  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 pm
Snow orihime and wataru with his neice walking in. snow quickly but quietly walked in and hugged her sister. "Oh my goodness they are sweet. and i see daiskue picked favorites or is it the other way around. lake softly giggled,"The other way around sis. but i can tell shes gonna be daddys girl.
User Image (the boys minus the ying yang logo)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:41 pm
enzerubebii98255
Snow orihime and wataru with his neice walking in. snow quickly but quietly walked in and hugged her sister. "Oh my goodness they are sweet. and i see daiskue picked favorites or is it the other way around. lake softly giggled,"The other way around sis. but i can tell shes gonna be daddys girl.
User Image (the boys minus the ying yang logo)

Akira ooed and awed at the pups, Orihime ruffled her little brother's hair while she doted on her new niece. Wataru was looking at the two boys and they had playfully grabbed his whiskers, he yelped as he pulled away rubbing his face, "Ow geez. . . " Daisuke laughed, "Thanks for coming everyone," he nuzzled his daughter again and she grabbed for his nose. Everyone laughed.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm
Later lake was taking care of the pups while she heard daiskue working harder on his music. since they have mouths to feed they were more determended to be great parents. Sakura was curious about her new home and found herslef in daiskues music lab. "Daiskue. were 1 pup short." laughing lake said when she was doing head count."Wheres sakura?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:04 pm
enzerubebii98255
Later lake was taking care of the pups while she heard daiskue working harder on his music. since they have mouths to feed they were more determended to be great parents. Sakura was curious about her new home and found herslef in daiskues music lab. "Daiskue. were 1 pup short." laughing lake said when she was doing head count."Wheres sakura?"

Daisuke turned and Laughing Lake saw a small figure in his lap. "Right here, honey," he smiled she was asleep. "I think she had a knack for music, because I got stuck and she played three simple notes that made it all work." She woke up and yawned, it was an adorable sight. "Morning sleepyhead." He picked her up and nuzzled her.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke turned and Laughing Lake saw a small figure in his lap. "Right here, honey," he smiled she was asleep. "I think she had a knack for music, because I got stuck and she played three simple notes that made it all work." She woke up and yawned, it was an adorable sight. "Morning sleepyhead." He picked her up and nuzzled her.
Sakura giggled and tried to reach for the piano again.and started randomly playing keys. she laughed when hearing them but when they stopped she got upset and started to cry.. Lake knew for a fact then they had a baby 'Mozart' on their paws. "Hun bering sakura to her crib and play the music cds. maybe that will calm her down. i have a battle here to settle" as she stared at kaze and teru battling over one toy. a plush octopus. she acually felt bad for the stuffed animal. as growls were exchanged.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff