Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The melody of a tribe (enzer and Guardian Wolf 117) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am
Smiled unwrapping it seeing it was a small chocolate kit. Dream pointed to her brother. they couldnt talk yet so they talked through their spirits. "Brave almost ate it." "did not!" "did too" The mini arguement of did not and did too made snow smile,"Just the beginning of paradise."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 pm
Kind Wolf laughed, "Well, ever since I heard you play that song when we met, I wanted to give you something." he held out a flute, hand carved and clearly had a lot of time put into it, it was decorated with a very beautiful pattern. "It's all I could think of." he said, wondering if it was too small of a gift.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 pm
She hugged her family. "their all lovely thank you. all of you.. and children stop arguing.. just because daddys present was better doesnt mean i love yours too. we can make lil chocolates together." the kids giggled excited and pointed at molds to start with. Snow laughed. she now realised what her sister felt. this was the real heaven.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 pm
Kind Wolf smiled, and he sat down with all of them, and pulled the kids into a gentle bear hug, "Yeah, and then I can eat them all!" he joked, and he fell backwards, letting the pups tackle him.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:32 pm
she smiled as she watched them make 'lab experiments' and mold love monsters made of chocolate. she eventually felt better and when the pups were asleep she prepared the bath.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 am
Kind Wolf washed his hands, getting the sticky chocolate off, and he went to Snow and hugged her, "You look a lot better." he said, kissing her and then leaning against the wall, "Now we just need to get your brother to feel better." he sighed, and he looked down, "I have to go settle a problem in my tribe tomorrow."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:11 am
Looked at him,"someone not approveing of somthing? Brother said our pack didnt approve of the alliances between a mercenary team and a...pardon my tounge i didnt say this one of the warrior did. 'pansy tribe'. my brother said it was to streghten alliances for the say the shadow wolves returned." she tries to scrub her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:25 am
Kind Wolf nodded, "That's the problem, my tribe can't stand being taunted by yours, and they're blaming ME for not doing anything..." he helped her wash her back, "I'm going to have to do something, or they will replace me. And I have a fairly good Idea of who it is going to be." he thought of the Beta, who was looking forward to becoming the leader but when Kind Wolf met Snow it didn't happen. "Even my most loyal warriors are preparing for a fight!" he rubbed his head, stressed and tired. "I don't need a war, and I certainly don't need one now."

He heard a knock on the door, and he sighed, "Hold on." he said. And he went to the door, and he opened it. His Gamma, Mist, and they talked, Kind Wolf's face went dark, and he nodded, and he closed the door, and he looked at Snow sadly, "Tensions are getting worse, the warriors that are not my loyals have deserted." he said, and he sat down, Rubbing his head some more.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am
She sighs and howls. it wasend a normal one.A beta was at the window respectfully giving her privacy. "Juliet i need you to keep an eye on kind wolfs warriors. get answers everything kapeash. last thing my pumpkin wants is a war." the wolf nodded and gave her marking from her tribe to her to make her look like a rogue. then ran off. "Spirit will see what you have upagainst. shes good. and she also has a talent that brainwashes people. if all goes well.. that beta wont be challangeing you." Splashed him with her tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 am
The Black wolf wearing a long skirt and a tight top. approched his tribe and took a breath. "Ok juliet.. remain calm their just warriors...how perverted can they be?" She starts strutting in and looked around for the beta causeing the riot.Smiles seeing him "well hello hot peppers."she wagged her tail and tried to get closer.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 am
Kind Wolf sighed, "Snow... I don't think that will work. He's a strange wolf, my father doesn't even know who he really is." he told her, "He's not normal, he has this... aura, about him, and I can't help but shiver every time I meet him." he shook his head, "Things are going to get really dirty..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 am
"If hes a shadow wolf Juliet will smell it. and make him expose himslef. Hops out and dries off to put her pjs on then her the small cries of dream,"Pa pa...i had a bad dream..." dream was holding her prince wolf plushie and was crying. "It was about you being eated by a mean snake."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 am
Kind Wolf smiled and hugged her, "Aw, it's alright sweetie, I'm right here." he said, and he kissed her on the head, "Go back to sleep, I'll scare the snake away." he told her.

As he put her back to bed, he wondered if the dream was a sign of misfortune. He shrugged and walked over to Snow, "Let's go to sleep, I'll go in the morning." he told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 am
meanwhile juliet was surrounded by horntoad wolves she forgot it was mating season! she would be lucky to come back with clothes on. she approached the beta. "I am a rogue seeking justice. Let me stay with your clan" she was nervous because she was starting to smell of heat. and she was surrounded by other wolves that are itching to have a piece of her..  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 am
The Beta raised an eyebrow, "You? I have to consult Kind Wolf with this, but until then, you may stay." he said. And he walked back into the tent.

The rest of the wolves grinned, and they slowly got closer.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff