Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked around.. "Ummm you want to do this here or back at the house?" I looked at youi and gently kissed your nose..

"Miss.Honda and Shigure are back at the house," I reminded you. I just didn't want Shigure to find out and tell Akito.

I frown but then sighed.. "Ok.. We can do it here.." I said as I gently started to lick your chest.. Then went down lower as I started to unbotton your pant's..

I moaned quietly, as you licked me and unbottoned my pants. I reached down and started unbottoning your's as well.
(quick question, r u into male marrage or mpreg in ur rps?)

(Hell yes I am.. xD I don't mined at all. I do want ever ya want me to do.. >.<)
I keep on kissing you as I started to take off your pant's and put my hand in your underwere..

(ok good ^^)
I felt like I was going to pass out when your went in my underwear. I moaned and quickly pulled your pants off as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked around.. "Ummm you want to do this here or back at the house?" I looked at youi and gently kissed your nose..

"Miss.Honda and Shigure are back at the house," I reminded you. I just didn't want Shigure to find out and tell Akito.

I frown but then sighed.. "Ok.. We can do it here.." I said as I gently started to lick your chest.. Then went down lower as I started to unbotton your pant's..

I moaned quietly, as you licked me and unbottoned my pants. I reached down and started unbottoning your's as well.

(Hell yes I am.. xD I don't mined at all. I do want ever ya want me to do.. >.<)
I keep on kissing you as I started to take off your pant's and put my hand in your underwere..

(ok good ^^)
I felt like I was going to pass out when your went in my underwear. I moaned and quickly pulled your pants off as well.

I started to place my hand on your solf sex (Insted of c**k and d**k I saw sex.. xD) and stared to rub agent's it..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok good ^^)

I started to place my hand on your solf sex (Insted of c**k and d**k I saw sex.. xD) and stared to rub agent's it..

I moaned londly but replayed the action, rubbing your harding member. (lol, I tend to use member instead of the others)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:07 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok good ^^)

I moaned londly but replayed the action, rubbing your harding member. (lol, I tend to use member instead of the others)

I moaned alittle to as I pinched your tip hard... (LOL I think I sould do that to. xD)  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:13 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok good ^^)

I moaned alittle to as I pinched your tip hard... (LOL I think I sould do that to. xD)

I slamed my eyes shut and bit my lips, trying to surpress another moan. But I did return the action and pinched you back, just as hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok good ^^)

I slamed my eyes shut and bit my lips, trying to surpress another moan. But I did return the action and pinched you back, just as hard.

I let out a tiney moan as I grip on your showder's.. "S-Scuk me o-of ya damn r-r-rat...."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:20 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I let out a tiney moan as I grip on your showder's.. "S-Scuk me o-of ya damn r-r-rat...."

I nodded, with a dark blush on my cheeks. I bend down and licked the head of your member. I placed small, yet very teasing, nibbles along your lenght; before I placed it in my mouth and started sucking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I nodded, with a dark blush on my cheeks. I bend down and licked the head of your member. I placed small, yet very teasing, nibbles along your lenght; before I placed it in my mouth and started sucking.

S-S-s**t.. I thought as I grip on your head and pulled on your hair.. I let out some moan's..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

S-S-s**t.. I thought as I grip on your head and pulled on your hair.. I let out some moan's..

I grinned at your moans and started sucking harder. I swirled my tongue around your hard member, grazing it with my teeth every now and then to add more pleasure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:29 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I grinned at your moans and started sucking harder. I swirled my tongue around your hard member, grazing it with my teeth every now and then to add more pleasure.

My tail raped around your arm as I keep on moaning.. "Y-Ya damn rat.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 am
HichiIchi

I giggled slightly, nibbling on your memeber. I start sucking again, trying to make you c**.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I giggled slightly, nibbling on your memeber. I start sucking again, trying to make you c**.

I let out a moan again.. And then I began to pre c** alittle... heart  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:38 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled and continued my actions as I reached up to play with your balls as well. I was hoping to add to your pleasure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled and continued my actions as I reached up to play with your balls as well. I was hoping to add to your pleasure.

I can feel so muc pleasure.. I thought as I keep on moaning still pre cuming alot...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:46 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I can feel so muc pleasure.. I thought as I keep on moaning still pre cuming alot...

I grinned and swirled it around your member. I bobbed my head up and down your member, sucking as well.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff