Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Star field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:51 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

No one seems to know
my struggle and everything
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?
I guess I keep talking to myself.

It feels like I'm going insane.
Am I the one who's crazy?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo's indigo eyes looked straight at Eve unwavering. He slowly put his hand on the hilt of his sword ready to draw if Eve took another step. "Beg?" He said with scorn intertwined with his voice. "I will never do that. As I said... I killed him and a child will never understand the gravity of the situation. Don't stick your nose in adult business. Go and play." He told Eve directly not a hint of compassion for the girl. Halo was acting like a solider as he usually did. A good soldier never showed emotion or compassion. A good soldier showed initiative and control. He wasn't going to comfort this child with reason that would keep her awake at night. He also was never going to beg for his life. He was never going to give anyone a reason to look down on him. He's always been looked down on because he was considered a royal mistake. His family ignored him and tried to act like he was never born. No matter how hard he worked he was never recognized for his efforts. Countless hours spent studying and training. He didn't even know how to relax or have fun anymore. He could only work nonstop until he archived his goals pushing himself beyond his limits. Just because Eve was young didn't mean he wasn't going to punish her. If she was going to challenge he'd teach her the reason he had a three star rank as a folklorist.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:06 pm
sassyspark
luls like my avi~?

Eve Vollfied
User Image

I'm just as human as you...

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Eve narrowed her eyes at Halo. He wasn't about to tell her his reasoning for ending Train's life. Such a good person, ended seemingly so easily by this boy..
I may resemble a child, but I am none so. Eve eyed his hand at the hilt of his blade. She nimbly jumped several further feet from him. She held her now blade-arm up in front of herself. Eve was going to show Halo how much she was not a child, in her opinion. Her age may have been young, however her mental capabilities were much higher.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:36 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo didn't move from his position. He didn't have the luxury to go on the offense. If he was to remove his halo he'd bleed out. The halo has the special ability of healing. It has come in handy almost everyday but he couldn't use it to attack and heal himself. Halo couldn't even move around much because that would only set back his efforts to heal himself. Seeing that Eve was still hesitant to attack him first he took the chance to transform into a bakeneko. His skinny waist line didn't change much but his feet changed and he stood on his toes. His face grew long whiskers on his cheeks paired with indigo colored cat eyes. He was also equipped with a long thick catlike tail and ears. This time talking to Eve had given Halo the chance to heal slightly. He could definitely handle anything Eve could dish out if he had full health but he was running low on lucky today. He stood still calculating Eve's next move and planning his next action. Halo revealed his sword placing it infront of himself in a defensive position.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:00 pm
sassyspark
luls like my avi~?
AHEM I said u liek my avi?? lemme change a bit first though hehe
also, lol don't you mean "indigo colored Cat eyes" as in capital C cause of Cat! oh jeez I crack me up.. lol

Eve Vollfied
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Eve watched as he transformed into a cat-like form. She wasn't so surprised at the transformation itself, but the fact he could do such a thing was the shocking factor.
So you're capable of changing your own body to suit the opposition. Eve noted aloud to him. Eve slowly walked to the left, positioning herself better.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:21 am
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo said nothing to Eve. If she thought he could change into many forms it would give him an advantage. It would make Eve even more hesitant to attack him. Halo just glared at Eve that would give anyone a cold chill on their neck.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 pm
sassyspark

Eve Vollfied
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Eve braced her arm and she darted forward at Halo. A frontal attack may have been a bad idea, seemingly to him, but Eve had an idea. Whether it would work or not was the problem. This man seemed smart, an intellectual. This would be a battle of wits. As Eve charged at him her left hand transformed into a smaller blade discreetly, she hoped he hadn't seen this coming.
Readying for impact, she swung her larger bladed arm at him.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo senses screamed at him to not let Eve get near him. It was obvious that he was injured and couldn't afford getting hit again. Halo expected Eve to attack his weak side but to his surprise she was going for a predictable frontal attack. That didn't seem like a tatic a person who insisted that they weren't child would use. Those two bits of information were enough to help Halo make some kind of battle strategy. Halo moved his free hand to his pocket reaching for his weapon. He pulled out three small explosive devises and threw it in the direction Eve was coming from in order to keep the distance between him and her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 pm
sassyspark

Eve Vollfied
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Eve saw the miniature explosives just in time she stopped and jumped backwards. Small debris from the explosives flew at her and she squinted, the smoke was enough to stop her from attacking from the ground. It looked like Halo was one step ahead of Eve.
As silently as she could her arms turned to normal and she quickly used the smoke as a cover. Two wings sprouted from her back and she shot up into the air with a powerful jump from the ground. Once in the air she shot dart like feather projectiles in his direction. Unfortunately the smoke from the explosives was still lingering.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:13 pm
Keiko_1357
Sorry man Halo isn't going to let you have this one easily... e.e

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo now had gathered even more information on Eve. he needed to gather all the information he could on this child. From what he knew Eve had the ablity to change her form and function. She also had long range attacks. There was no reason to believe that Eve couldn't form other things as well. With those facts in mind Halo also knew her sense were still one of a regular human. He figured that out by watching her fly from the smoke. If she was able she would have attacked from the smoke since it would hidden her better than clear air. Meaning she couldn't see Halo. Adding up to she was now attacking aimlessly.
Halo took advantage of his cat senses. He could see Eve aim a weapon in his direction. The smell of her scent was coming closer to him. Still not able to move freely. He moved ever so slightly avoiding the projectiles by hairs. The smoke was lighting up only by a little bit. Halo reached for another weapon before Eve had full vision of him. Halo took out his trusty trap and chain. A long chain that had extremely heavy weights on the ends. They were mostly used for just tangling up a Yokai or trapping them. All Halo needs was to make this battle last. If was feeling slightly better since his halo was healing him. All he need was time to gain the uper hand.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 pm
sassyspark
Yay good! I didn't want it to go by fast!

Eve Vollfied
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Eve frowned as she could make out his figure more in the smoke. It looked like he was doing something. Isn't he wounded..? Eve thought to herself, she thought maybe he was getting something out to help heal himself.
Taking a risk, Eve rose once more into the air before her wings disappeared and she turned a fist into a large hammer.
This will stop him if it hits head on! Eve thought as she plummeted downward in his hazy figure's direction.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo knew he had nothing to fully block Eve's attack. It seemed she was getting slightly desperate. The desperate were the most dangerous. Halo abandoned the chain trap and instantly pulled out his two katanas. Halo would cut right though Eve if he had to. He had no more compassion for her. He honestly didn't have compassion for anyone anymore. He had achieved his goal and he was going to swallow every sin he has ever committed. After today he'd be able to go home as a hero for ending the rein of terror the Bakeneko had caused. And no one on Earth would take his moment away. Not again. Even if he meant Halo would have to fight and kill though out the night to see the long awaited morning, he would. Halo consintrated on the center of Eve's body where he would slice her in half. He crossed his swords to form an X as he positioned himself to get ready.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 pm
sassyspark
So how you doin? Just finished Texting Matti-boi~! <3
wbu whats up???

Eve Vollfied
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Halo was a good fighter, Eve could tell. He seemed like he'd been trained for his lifetime. Even if that held true, Eve too had been trained previous to now. She was a murder weapon. This match would not be easily won by either side.
When Halo whipped out his two Katana's, Eve hardened her torso into a solid upon quick thinking. However, too quick the closest thing she thought of was a rock, still capable of being scratched roughly by a blade. Eve raised her hammer into the air just before she came into contact with him, to swing down.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:48 pm
Keiko_1357
Found my phone glasses still missing...

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo's sword scrapped the bottom of Eve's hammer leaving deep groves. Just when it seemed Halo was going to attempt to cut Eve in half he darted forward leaving his swords behind wedged between Eve's hammer and the ground. Halo used his catlike speed and reflexes to escape the extremely narrow space between the ground and hammer. He darted forward a few feet leaping up grabbing Eve's legs a throwing her a distance away. She had forced him to move and use a lot of energy at the same time. That set back his healing process. He was now breathing heavier but still trying to conceal it when he retrieved his swords. She also dulled both of his katanas.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff