Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:03 pm
Delilah's eyes shifted from alexis to the man who just walked in. She straightened up. "May I help you or are just in search of company?" she asked her grey eyes sparkled at the alone man.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
He glanced up from the roses he was next to where the female voice came from relatively quickly. He sighed softly as he brushed a black hair from his face.
“I'm not exactly sure. My feet brought me here, but I'm not sure why they did... It's not like I have someone to give flowers to nor a table to put them on...” he answered in a deep, smooth-as-silk voice.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:36 pm
Delilah smiled gently. "sometimes its not what items the shop holds but the people caring for it that draws folk here." she said, her voice hinting a slight European accent. "Flowers are not just for love ones but for friends. If you dont have any of those id be happy to be your friend. I only have a few and you look as if your rather alone." she pulled a blue rose from a holder and smelled it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

“I might need a friend in this new place. Especially one who isn't going to sleep when I'm waking up,” he smiled lightly before picking up a deep red rose, the petals turning a dark blackish-purple color while his eyes flashed a quick bright reddish-orange. “Ross is my name and I'm originally from Transylvania,” he hummed lightly as he handed the rose to her. He'd lost his accent, but it wouldn't change anything about him. When he got irritated, he'd revert back to his original language; Romanian.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:09 pm
((Sorry I haven't replied in like 3 days sweatdrop . Finals are coming up for me and my teachers have jammed other assignments in aswell. I'll be slow on replying until friday of next week with any luck. I'll probably be faster this weekend and more posts per day.))

Rotago walked over to Delilah and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm going over to Dimon's shop." he said adjusting his bandanna. "Please stay here, I don't want you to get here." This was only one of the reasons he didn't want to to go, the other being that he ddin't want Delilah finding out to much about his past... At least not yet. "I'll meet you either back here at the dorm when it's done." he said then turning to Ross and back to Delilah. Ryan floated next to Matt and the unconscious Alexis.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 am
Delilah nodded and handed Rotago her enchanted silver dagger and katana. "he is part vampire, you will need them." she said. She gave him a light kiss. "Dont worry Im safe with Matt and Alexis." she smiled then turned to Ross. "I'm Delilah, if you havent figured that out yet." she lightly joked. "my birth place was Switzerland but i grew up in Italy." she took the rose and smiled. The blue rose was in her other hand turned a deep red. She handed that one to Ross  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 am
Alexis woke up with a lot of confusion. she looked up at Delilah and realized she was talking to someone. Alexis stood up and looked over Delilah's shoulder and instantly turned invisible when she seen it was a stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

“I can still sense you,” he murmured with a gentle smile as he accepted the girl's rose. He repeated the process with the rose before holding it out to Alexis with his relatively friendly smile.

“Italy is very beautiful place. I've been there quite a few times during my travels. Switzerland is also very nice, or at least what I've seen of it. Ireland and Scotland were nice as well,” he hummed lightly. “Although I'm against violence, I can also protect you all.”

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 am
Delilah smiled. "I havent been home in years. In fact this year is the first year Ive came to a regular school. Ive been in Military Prep school since I was two. In fact, I just left the inner species war last year. Your welcome to stay. We wouldnt mind another person. Rotago managed to anger a bipolar vamp and now he is out to kill..." she said and looked at her shoes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

“I've... Never stayed in one place too long. I enroll in schools I never step foot inside of because I think I'm safe and yet find out I'm not. In fact, I use the name David in public on most occasions. For now I feel safe, but it'll fade soon enough,” he murmured softly, his deep red eyes saddening a bit although he was still smiling cheerfully.

“I've dealt with worse things than a bipolar vampire,” he hummed lightly as he remained as cheerful as he could.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:49 am
Delilah let out a small sigh. "well your welcome to stay. My shop is a very safe place." she said and brushed her hair out of her face. "I'm not worried about my safety I'm more worried about Alexis. I haven't had the time to teach her how to fight." she looked back at her invisible friend and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

“Mulţumesc, domnişoară Delilah,” Ross hummed as he made a slight bow. A yawn echoed in the back of his head which made him smile inwardly. Seda was awake now or was on the verge of waking up in the very least. The demon would know better than anyone if his personal tormentor was nearby.

“Well, the least I can do is help out while I'm here. I'm new to the area, but I have a good sense of direction and I like helping people,” he hummed cheerfully. Which is a good thing. You need to be helpful to your people and you won't ever get lost, Seda's voice mumbled in the back of his head.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Delilah smiled and went and located a couple of chairs. "I dont really think anything will happen." she said and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:34 pm
((Sorry for my response being so delayed. The first half of my finals were today. The second half is tomorrow; which is my last day. I'm soooooo sorry for it. By the way, my response might not be as good as it should be since rotago should have left.))
Rotago sighed and walked over to the door of the shop. "See ya' Delilah. I love you." he told her, half smiling. He went through the door and left. He walked down the sidewalk heading towards Dimon's tattoo shop. He kept an eye on the guy who had entered the shop. He wasn't the jealous type but for some reason, he didn't feel comfortable with that guy near Delilah. He didn't know why though. He rounded the corner and disappeared from sight.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Ross smiled as he gave a slight shrug to the female, his gaze briefly following Rotago.

“You never know. There are plenty of unforeseen events in the future. I like your shop also. It's pretty,” he hummed cheerfully. Yea, but someone is already wary of our presence. I'll stay in your head around them. Just don't talk to me out loud like you usually do. You don't want them finding your ex-psychiatrist and keeping us here while they fetch him, Seda's voice muttered while letting out a breath.

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out