Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
So the question is.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like the best?
  1 (On the left)
  2 (In the middle)
  3 (On the right)
View Results

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Oh jesus christ why do people refuse to learn how these things work? emotion_eyebrow
Or refuse to accept it. Dear lord. xD

Haha yeah. I might want the Gaia Style Princess Bubblegum item, but I for sure want the Vampire Sound. I love the hair and the face mod.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Oh jesus christ why do people refuse to learn how these things work? emotion_eyebrow
Or refuse to accept it. Dear lord. xD

Haha yeah. I might want the Gaia Style Princess Bubblegum item, but I for sure want the Vampire Sound. I love the hair and the face mod.

Yeah xD
I'm not too excited for any items in particular but this sure is refreshing :3
And hey, nearly free cool t shirts xD
I love long tee shirts.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:26 pm
Captain Silas Manner

There are always going to be those people though.
Complaining like this is a new thing or something. rofl

Haha yeah. I really wasn't expecting it. Nice to see Pen Ward/Cartoon Network give Gaia rights to do this, the little SD dolls are adorable. xD
Haha, I wish I had these shirts in real life. I've wanted an Adventure Time Tee for a while, just can't find any wherever I go. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

There are always going to be those people though.
Complaining like this is a new thing or something. rofl

Haha yeah. I really wasn't expecting it. Nice to see Pen Ward/Cartoon Network give Gaia rights to do this, the little SD dolls are adorable. xD
Haha, I wish I had these shirts in real life. I've wanted an Adventure Time Tee for a while, just can't find any wherever I go. sweatdrop

My friends at school usually shop at Hot Topic (Lol, I'm too hipster for that place) I think that's where they got theirs.

I'm pretty sure you could order plenty online if you have the option ^_^

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Hot Topic always has everything mainstream. :U
Though I guess that's the point of their name lolol.

I do have the option, I'm just afraid I wont get things in the right size since shirts are made different everywhere. xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Hot Topic always has everything mainstream. :U
Though I guess that's the point of their name lolol.

I do have the option, I'm just afraid I wont get things in the right size since shirts are made different everywhere. xD

Heh. Usually I get a medium or large and if it shrinks I'm still okay.
I never understood how a lot of the girls at my school wear such insanely tight clothes.
Not only is it painfully uncomfortable but it looks terrible.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I would probably be better off getting a large. I'm overweight and would look just disgusting in anything tight lol. I agree on tight clothes being uncomfortable too, just isn't fun to wear.
I usually get loose-fitting clothing. I don't want anything baggy as all get out, but I definitely don't want my clothes sticking to me lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:12 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I would probably be better off getting a large. I'm overweight and would look just disgusting in anything tight lol. I agree on tight clothes being uncomfortable too, just isn't fun to wear.
I usually get loose-fitting clothing. I don't want anything baggy as all get out, but I definitely don't want my clothes sticking to me lol.

Same here. I gained a bit of weight since last school year, I'm not terribly overweight, just a little. Still, there are a lot of girls at my school that are more overweight than I am and they're brave enough to wear such tight, tight clothes xD Not only is that brave, but to deal with the criticism from others (Especially the 'preppy' people, which just by sight you can tell who they are) must take a lot of guts.

Usually my clothes are semi baggy. Even my skinny jeans are a little baggy ^^"

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:10 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I gained a lot of weight because of my pregnancy. gonk Though I lost a lot of it, I'm gaining it back, so what I'm at now is my fault. XD And the "criticism" is more like purposely hateful words just to put someone down for what they want to wear. I don't need to put up with crap like that, so I just avoid it. But not being comfortable in tight clothing anyway kind of helps too haha.

I like fitted jeans, though I like flares as well. My favorite are the ones that fit the hips but flare out at the bottom a bit. :3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

I gained a lot of weight because of my pregnancy. gonk Though I lost a lot of it, I'm gaining it back, so what I'm at now is my fault. XD And the "criticism" is more like purposely hateful words just to put someone down for what they want to wear. I don't need to put up with crap like that, so I just avoid it. But not being comfortable in tight clothing anyway kind of helps too haha.

I like fitted jeans, though I like flares as well. My favorite are the ones that fit the hips but flare out at the bottom a bit. :3

I love those types of jeans! My legs are sort of short so they never look that good on me unless I have boots on underneath. Eh, then again I'm a bit self critical.
Actually, when I was younger I always wanted to dress like Rihanna
http://www.yenra.com/music/rihanna.jpg

I wish she was as fun and carefree as she was then.
Hoop earrings, flared jeans, and colorful shirts. It wasn't all about who had the craziest outfit.
/nostalgia

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Yes! 3nodding My legs are kind of short I think, but more close to average than anything. I'm self critical too, so you're not alone there. xD
Yeah, I miss the way she dressed before. Her outfits were adorable, cool, and amazing, sometimes all at the same time lol.
Now it's all about who has the weirdest, craziest and most obnoxious costume/outfit. Makes me sad. :c

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:39 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Yes! 3nodding My legs are kind of short I think, but more close to average than anything. I'm self critical too, so you're not alone there. xD
Yeah, I miss the way she dressed before. Her outfits were adorable, cool, and amazing, sometimes all at the same time lol.
Now it's all about who has the weirdest, craziest and most obnoxious costume/outfit. Makes me sad. :c

It makes me sad too ):
I wonder what Nicki Minaj would be like before
this whole era of being the weirdest for the most attention

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Also before the era of being sassy means you're the best. xD
Sassy is alright I guess but jeez some people go over-board.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:55 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Also before the era of being sassy means you're the best. xD
Sassy is alright I guess but jeez some people go over-board.

Yeah, Nicki Minaj especially.
A lot of times I just can't stand her -_-

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:17 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah. .-. She's a bit over the top on all accounts lol.
I wouldn't want that to be my type of persona. xD

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces