• Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:35 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi sighed "not very well, he knows and is trying to find out what to do with me.." he said looking sad.

"Oh..." he said. He didn't know what to do right now, so he hugged him and whispered "I'm sorry."

Suddenly men dressed in black robes came in ,took shuichi from shizo and held him to the bed "you will thank us and your father when this is over, and the child is dead" (like a magical abortion XD ) "no I won't let you kill my baby!" shuichi said crying suddenly magical fire came out of no where and the men fell back , shuichi got up and climbed out the window "come on!,hurry shizo!" he said and started to run.

Shizo did as he was told and jumped out the window, and then sprinted for his life to keep up with shuichi..

Shuichi went to this place that gphis older brother had made just in case a thing like this happened to either of them. Shuichi opened the door, let shizo in then locked the door. Shuichi walked into the living room breathing heavily from all the running "we should be safe here for now" he said and sat on the couch.

A little overwhelmed by the situation, shizo plopped down next to him, tears in his eyes he said "W-why dosent our father want and babys outside of the royal family? I mean..." he mumbled off into silence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi sighed "not very well, he knows and is trying to find out what to do with me.." he said looking sad.

"Oh..." he said. He didn't know what to do right now, so he hugged him and whispered "I'm sorry."

Suddenly men dressed in black robes came in ,took shuichi from shizo and held him to the bed "you will thank us and your father when this is over, and the child is dead" (like a magical abortion XD ) "no I won't let you kill my baby!" shuichi said crying suddenly magical fire came out of no where and the men fell back , shuichi got up and climbed out the window "come on!,hurry shizo!" he said and started to run.

Shizo did as he was told and jumped out the window, and then sprinted for his life to keep up with shuichi..

Shuichi went to this place that gphis older brother had made just in case a thing like this happened to either of them. Shuichi opened the door, let shizo in then locked the door. Shuichi walked into the living room breathing heavily from all the running "we should be safe here for now" he said and sat on the couch.

A little overwhelmed by the situation, shizo plopped down next to him, tears in his eyes he said "W-why dosent our father want and babys outside of the royal family? I mean..." he mumbled off into silence.

"..he says he wants to keep the blood line 'pure' " shuichi said with a frown.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers