Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:09 pm

He smiled as he walked over to him. He pushed his hand away and touched the cut mark. "Well, it could've been worse," he said with a smile. "But you did hit me," he said now pointing to his stomach. Even though he managed to block the blunt of the attack, he managed to gain a decent size gash. The blood soaked the shirt under his cloak.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 pm

James stared at what he had done, "You... you're going to be okay, right?" he asked, "I didn't just kill you, did I?" he worried, he hadn't meant to do something too bad, he looked up to look at Valkar, "Right?"

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Valkar chuckled at James's panic. "Don't worry, if little scratches like this would kill me, I'd probably be dead by now." He gave him a smile before picking up his weapons and holstering them. "Alright, so you won."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 pm

James sighed and did the same with his weapons, "Now, tell me why we just did this." he said, trying to ignore the blood on his face.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Valkar simply smiled as he licked the blood away from James's face. "Because. I need to see if you were even worth training. That.. and they call me Valkar the Bargain. I always make a bargain of some sort," he said with a chuckle.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:54 pm

James smiled, "You're a strange one." he told him, and he took off his shirt, "Here, at least stop the bleeding there." he said. He wadded up the shirt and pressed it against his stomach gently, "Let's get you home, I have some bandages."

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Valkar nodded and followed closely to James. The man seemed well enough to defend himself at least. It would take sometime before James could truly become an assassin though.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 pm

James walked back into Bowerstone, and he walked back to his house, he sat Valkar on his bed and he started wrapping bandages around his stomach and waist. "Didn't think I would actually have hit you." he said as he finished up. He yawned and laid down on the bed.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Valkar laughed a little before smiling. "Well, I not to be rude, but I didn't think you would either," he said chuckling a little. "But on the lighter note, you did very well," he told him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 pm

James smiled and he said, "Well, thank you." he said, sitting up, he kissed him and said, "I wasn't about to lose the excitement in my life." he said. And he hugged him from behind, he laid his head gently on his shoulder and murred softly.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Valkar choked up again feeling James embracing him. He didn't know what to do, but he loved hearing James's murr. He leaned his head to the side and kissed him. "Well, I'm glad to hear I give someone a little.. excitement," he told him giggling a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 pm

James grinned and he said, "Excitement is just one thing." he said, "I found one hell of a fighter." he smirked, "With a sword at least, I have yet to see what you can accomplish in other areas." he murred some more, his chest vibrating slightly as he laid back with Valkar.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Valkar looked at James raising his eyebrow. "In other.. areas?" he said giving a devilish smile. He kissed him on the lips softly holding the kiss before releasing him. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were flirting with me."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 pm

James grinned, "Well, it's my second try." he said, "I just hope this time you don't jump out a window." he admitted, and he kissed him again. He smiled and he waited for Valkar's response.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Valkar smiled as he thought to himself. "Well, if you want me to, I can go hop out the window again," he said chuckling a bit. "Course I'd probably screw myself over even more." He smiled and buried his head into James's neck.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff