Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:15 am
Krystal_digitaliS
http://www.mindistortion.neoburn.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=phee_for_me muahahahahahahahahahahaa

Creepy! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:17 am
lol i have your soul  

Krystal_digitaliS

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:08 am
Take a look at this: http://razghul.ice.org/misc/zoom/zoom.htm

Its just... wow. Amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:19 pm
Chisa
Take a look at this: http://razghul.ice.org/misc/zoom/zoom.htm

Its just... wow. Amazing.

That's unbelievably cool.  

Triskdaemon

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:59 pm
That's amazing!! Wow!!!! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:07 pm
Fractals are freaking crazy. How would you even go about doing something like that?!  

Skymon

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:44 am
I have no idea, but its just jaw-dropping eek

Man its become quiet in this forum... and I can't really post much, since I have the last post in a lot of the topics xp Talk more people!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:59 am
Chisa

Man its become quiet in this forum... and I can't really post much, since I have the last post in a lot of the topics xp Talk more people!!!

LOL i totally know how you feel, for a while alot of the last posts for topics i chat in were mine.... so i was bored. smile

As for that flash thing, it was way cool, but seems like its something actually simple, you can load other flash movies in flash movies, so what they had to do was make several different ones, verry high res, so that when you would zoom into the small picture of one movie, it would load it up and in a way zoom out. lol tell me if that makes sence, atleast thats how i think they did it. smile  

Poma

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:19 am
Poma
Chisa

LOL i totally know how you feel, for a while alot of the last posts for topics i chat in were mine.... so i was bored. smile

As for that flash thing, it was way cool, but seems like its something actually simple, you can load other flash movies in flash movies, so what they had to do was make several different ones, verry high res, so that when you would zoom into the small picture of one movie, it would load it up and in a way zoom out. lol tell me if that makes sence, atleast thats how i think they did it. smile

Makes sense to me, although I don't really know enough about Flash movies to say. But the artwork alone is amazing. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:05 am
Chisa
Poma
Chisa

Makes sense to me, although I don't really know enough about Flash movies to say. But the artwork alone is amazing. xd

Honostly I dont know that much about it either, just do a lil on the side, not even scripting or anything.. But yeah the art was really cool

check out http://www.favouritewebsiteawards.com/ for some really cool flash sites, portofios are my fav smile  

Poma

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:44 pm
http://www.clientcopia.com

Dumb quotes from clients of graphic + web designers xd

Bwahahahaha the customer is always right, yeah right stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:50 pm
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
sweatdrop im bored  

Yuki~Chick

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:45 pm
Weeee look at my cool new staff! *Poses*

Go try out the new avatar posing system peoples!

I can't believe they actually managed to do this... amazing...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:35 pm
Chisa

I won't be happy till I can get my hands on a guitar! Or a saxophone...or maybe a sketch pad! That'd be cool too.  

Skymon

K. Ueno

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:50 pm
Skymon
Chisa

I won't be happy till I can get my hands on a guitar! Or a saxophone...or maybe a sketch pad! That'd be cool too.

eeee, i want a guitar so badly and the 'air guitar' pose just taunts me. xp
drumsticks and a crowbar would also be very spiffy...

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff