Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:32 pm
Lareth walked into the room, ducking his head so he would avoid banging it on the door frame. He looked around taking note of the conditions of the room and he had to go and open the small window as it was stifling. No wonder the woman looked ill even though she was asleep.

Lareth walked over to Cynthia's bed and he looked her over.

Whomever had gotten to her, sure knew what he or she was doing.

Lareth focused in on the largest wound which still hadn't healed. He raised a brow as there was a dark energy radiating from the wound. An energy Lareth did not recognize.

He turned his red eyes onto Sebastet.

"The energy is not a demon's.....it is not of my realm. At least we can rule out that whomever attacked Cynthia, it was not a demon."

He looked back to Cynthia's ruined dress and sighed. It was his favorite one. It always pressed her breasts up and together.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:47 pm
Sebastet nodded to him, "Agreed. this feels more evil than demonic, not something I've ever felt before. whoever did this to her, knew what they were doing and who they were doing it to," she told him softly before moving to lean against the doorframe.

Cynthia chose just that moment to open her soft green eyes, blinking a bit before looking around the room. She noted Sebastet with a small smile then gave a small gasp when she saw Lareth and struggled to sit up, wincing at the pain in her side. She froze when she remembered the attack and shook a bit but closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself down. She opened her eyes again and focused on the demon king, "What are you doing here, Lareth? I hope it's not because Sebastet is asking you to help me... It wouldn't be right to put anyone else in danger because of me... Just give me a few more hours and I'll just leave... It'll be safer that way...," she said simply and softly before renewing her struggles to sit up fully despite the open wound in her side.

Sebastet rolled her eyes and gave a soft snort, raising one eyebrow at Lareth, "I told you so...," she said simply.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:05 pm
Lareth watched her sit up just then and he could see the panic at seeing him there. Then Cynthia checked the rest of the room and Lareth sent a glance to Sebastet that said, 'she does not trust me to be here.'

After Cynthia spoke he crossed his arms and looked at her.

"Who said she asked me here to help? I was here trying to bed a human woman and I saw you brought in and I offered my help. If anyone gets to kill you it's me. Not some unknown jackoff. Now, quit trying to be a martyr and saying we shouldn't help as you don't want us hurt. We are helping because we want to and helping you is our aim and goal."

he moved close a smirk on his face.

"Besides....if I help you might reward me with a boobie flash?"

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:16 pm
Cynthia frowned at what he had to say, rolling her eyes at his last comment, "I don't believe a word of it Lareth... You lie like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth... And as for my boobs, if I flashed you would you let me leave?" she asked him, only half serious about the boob-flashing-thing.

She gave a small sigh anyway, "Fine... I'll accept the help...," she said, sounding fully like she was giving in. Of course, not even Lareth could watch her all the time... when he wasn't... Well, she couldn't risk anyone else...

She'd given her word on that a long time ago...

Sebastet looked at Lareth and raised her eyebrow again, as if she knew exactly what Cynthia was thinking but said nothing about it yet....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:10 am
Lareth lost the bit of humor he was trying to get the woman to relax and he stood up and moved away.

"Think what you will Cynthia. I was here to get at least someone willing to warm my bed, unlike some cold woman I know.

Anyway, I am glad you will accept the help. Hal will be treating your wounds as you have nothing to fear from him. Though the first time I hear from him, you are disobeying his recommendations on resting, I will toss your scrawny a** in the dungeons. If you even bat an eyelash as you think of leaving before you are cleared to do so, in the dungeons you go. There you will be tended to, but not as a guest of your caliber.

Do we understand one another Miss Cynthia?'

Lareth was never so curt, but This was a serious matter.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 am
Cynthia raised a glare to Lareth that would have set lesser men to shaking in their boots, "And I will not be a prisoner, Lareth, just because some maniac is out to kill me. He's not the first one to try it and he won't be the last. Men have grown greedy and are no longer bothering to hide it. Most seem content to look to modern medicine to prolong their life spans but there are still others who will never be content with what they have," she said in a soft but firm voice, firm mainly because she was speaking softly.

Truth was that she really didn't have the strength for this, not that she'd show it though.

"So I repeat myself Lareth: I will not be a prisoner. Nor will I be treated like a wayward child because I have not lost my desire to keep other people breathing; though there are probably a few that the world could do without, it is not my place to remove them," she continued to let him see her fury over the whole thing.

"And if you think putting me in your dungeons will keep this particular maniac away from me, think again... I was on a ship, in the middle of the ocean... A storm no one was expecting sprang up out of nowhere in seconds, a feat I know was sorcery... And while I was holding to the railing to keep from being washed overboard, I felt the worst evil never conceived of show up behind me out of nowhere... I was about to attack when he grabbed me from behind and sank his blade inside of me, whispering to me that see me again before he let go of me and let the sea take me overboard... You cannot question how well I know sorcery, Lareth, and you know it. Whoever this is... He is not to be thought lightly of...," she finished in an even softer voice.

Her strength was fading again, her body trying to work at healing a wound past the interference of the dark energy within the wound. Unfortunately, even her immortality had it's limitations, apparently.

Still, she had something else to say and she was getting it out, "I remember how evil I once was, Lareth, despite the fact that most of those memories have been suppressed... But this man... He makes even the gods shiver whenever he's mentioned, I would wager... He's evil incarnate, as if it permeates his very bones... And when he stabbed me...," her face showed exactly how painful that had bed even as she forced her body not to react to a return of that pain as the energy began to stir within her wound, "I have never felt such pain as I did when he stabbed me... And kindly remember that I have actually been burned at the stake when I tell you that... But this is the worst pain I've ever felt... I just wish I had a name and a face to go with the feeling and the voice...," she remembered the touch of his hands on her and shuddered in revulsion.

But then the shudder brought a wince of pain to her face as the energy flared once more, making her wound begin to bleed once more as it made her collapse against the pillows, overloading her with pain.

Sebastet moved over and took one of the rags Crisdean had been soaking in his herbal mixture and pressed it to the wound in Cynthia's side, frowning at the whole thing, "There's been a flare in the energy in the wound, giving her back the pain... Whoever did this knows his magic... If she moves too much on her own, apparently it flares to keep her where she is... There's probably a trace on it to let whoever did this find her later. The only thing I can think of to get this wound to heal now is to 'burn' off the energy in it and cauterize it...," she commented about the whole thing.

She glanced at Cris, giving him a look that she knew he would have no problem interpreting from her: ignore Cynthia, Sebastet, and Lareth; it was safer that way. Once she knew he'd carry on while she concentrated on the person who was, in the long run, the more injured of the group in the room. With that dark energy in Cynthia's wound, and the curse that prevented her from being able to have Druidic energy used on her, Cynthia would so long in healing at this rate that she would get closer to dying this time than at any other time in her very long life...

Within this room, only a very few knew exactly and what Cynthia was; Sebastet knew better than to say anything, as did Lareth, the bird on the nightstand looked to a very old friend of Cynthia's within the building who would understand what was going on and probably follow Cynthia to the Demon Realm if she could. That left Crisdean and the boy he was talking to about the cure for his heart problem. Sebastet trusted Crisdean to keep his mouth shut under torture and he'd be keeping an eye on the boy for a while. so all of that was safe for the moment.

Now to keep the woman from dying...

Sebastet frowned after she remembered something and looked sharply up at Lareth, "You know... There might be someone who would recognize this energy... Your sister-in-law... I remember her mentioning getting picked up by someone and tortured... She mentioned a few other things as well that don't bear repeating right now... But she might know if tis is the same person or someone similar...," she offered, knowing that it was the only thing she could think of right now that might help.

"Other than talking to her, all I can think of is that you need to get her out of here as soon as possible... Hal may know more about the wound and know what to do, but I still swear that cauterizing it all might be the only option...," she said with a shrug, knowing that she was right as she shifted her emerald gaze to the woman whose face showed how much pain she was in....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 am
Lir just sat on the side Table watching them and thinking she would tell Yamille later that Cynthia was up. For now she would let these people talk to her. Dagra showed up and curled up on the bed and smiled at Cynthia. "I have a hard time seeing her in chains though it would be funny to see" he said grinning as she got cozy. "Dagra this is not are business" Lir said to him, "silence." Lir felt bad for Cynthia but she was given a order by Yamille jsut to watch her and nothing else she was not going to poke her nose in to peoples things....unlike the dragon. Dagra just stuck his tongue out at Lir and looked at every one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean shook his head no, and took the bowls from the young man, He moved back to Cross and poured a small vile of a purple liquid into the stew. "here eat, and rest...will speak later. the liquid iv mixed with it will help with the heart, and help you sleep." he said and gave the man the bowl. He stood and looked to sebastet and spoke in gaelic telling her the man would soon fall into a sleep.

Crisdean moved over to the bed faolan was in and spoke a word over him, the young mans eyes fluttered open and he woke. Crisdean handed him the other bowl and told him to eat, then he could return to sleep.

Crisdean thanked Berial, and ushered him gently out of the room along with everyone else that would be of hindrance. Leaving him and sebastet and such to work. He knew they would be long into the night before they where done.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:22 pm
Lareth listened to Cynthia but it did not stop him from rolling his eyes at her. 'Yes, yes, you were evil, nearly died...got ya. I am the demon king woman, and frankly your lack of trust in keeping you safe even behind bars, wounds me. If you weren't in pain already I would smack you around some just for the fun of it as I do not like when people do not trust that I can keep them safe."

Lareth ran a hand through his hair and conjured up a tie, to tie it back as it was quite warm in the room with all the bodies in there. When he had his tail up, he looked to Sebastet.

"I will take her with me and I will see what Hal can do for her. I also will look into the tracking link that is associated with her wound. With any success, I will find my way back to the one who caused her damage. I won't kill them, but will simply gather information if I can. "

He watched as her face contorted in pain.

"Is there anything else you need me to know? Or you need me to do before I take Cynthia back with me? I will deposit her at my home then come back for my sister in law. If I know her...she's probably in the forest running around or something."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 pm
Aten entered the inn and smiled when a young woman went past and headed up stairs and a young elf came up to him.

"Hello I am Amity and welcome to sweet Sleep inn" she said, "How may I help you?"

"Hey I am Aten wind told me to meet him here for Lunch" aten said smiling, "if you busy I can just leave." From the sound of it there was a lot of people up satires and she did not look will.

"No I am fine and we have lots of soup so please follow me" Amity said smiling. she led Aten to the kitchen where he sat down and she got him a owl of mushroom soup and some bread.

Yamille want back up satires and lend in the door frame as she wanted to see what was going on now. she could not see that Cynthia was up for Lareth and sebastet where standing in the way.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen, and Wind soon entered the Inn. Cullen climbed down form winds back and went after Aten and fallowing the smell of food. Pounce in his own regal way was already sitting on a table his eyes gleaming green.

"what we going to eat?"he asked wind in Gaelic. As he climbed up into a chair next to the table pounce was sitting on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm
Cynthia's temper flared at how Lareth spoke to her and started to push Sebastet and the cloth away from her, "I don't need protection, Lareth, I just need to keep moving," she said with her teeth gritted against the pain.

She might have said more, but Sebastet had had enough of her arguing and gave her a 'gentle' punch, knocking her out.

She turned her head in time to see Yamille and raised one eyebrow at her though she spoke to Lareth, "Go ahead and take her to Hal. He's probably one of the few people she won't argue with because he knows how to get to her. Though you might want to ask her friend if she wants to go with her...," she suggested then spoke to the girl, "Well Yamille? Can you bully her into accepting protection and care or are you willing to allow Lareth here do it? It might be better if he does it for a while then have your friends take you to her after she's settled down a bit and is less likely to try to get you to get her out of where he's taking her. Do you understand?" she asked her, giving the girl the choice though she knew there really wasn't much of a choice available.

She finally shook her head as she looked back down at the wound in Cynthia's side, noticing that the bleeding was getting worse, "Screw it! Lareth, get going with her! See what Hal can do. The bleeding is getting worse. Much more and she just might die on us. I don't know about any of you, but I don't really want any of the gods angry at me if we let her die like this...," she told him, scrambling to work up a bandage to keep the bleeding contained for now before backing off and motioning the demon king to the unconscious woman, "Go...," she added, letting him know that there really wasn't much choice now....

Wind gave a grin as he followed Aten and Cullen into the inn and followed Amity into the kitchen, bowing to her gallantly before taking his own seat, "Miss Amity, you are ever a breath of fresh air to us all and your cooking is the best on the island. We're honored to be at your table," he told her, turning on the charm a bit since she was so cute when she blushed, even though she knew he meant every word he said to her. He translated for Cullen about what kind of soup they were having, who Amity was and how sweet she was, how she took care of her mother despite fact that Amity was sick herself.

He knew that amity didn't understand Cullen's Gaelic and took that as a sign that he could explain a few things to the boy that would help more than hinder them all on this visit.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm
Lareth simply sighed and he walked over to Cynthia.
"Sometimes I wonder why I even care..."
The demon king looked to Yamille.
"Think about what you want to do. I will be back when I am done taking care of Cynthia."

Lareth stood beside the bed and touched her shoulder as black flames wrapped around them both and both vanished as Lareth took them to his home in the demon realm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 am
Yamille stood there and listened before Dagra came and rested on her shoulders. "She the only person who understand me better then most kitty cat" she said jokingly to Sebastet before she nodded to the demon king. Lir stayed where she was before she disappeared but Darga strayed. "she like family to me so I will go where she is and if need be bonk her on the head a few times to get sense in to it that she needs help" she said sighing, "She has to stop running from help." she cared for Cynthia, but she knew the girl would run if any one gave her help.

Amity blushed and giggled before she began to couch and held and cloth to her mouth. "sorry" she said as she went and got them soup and warm bread and water. "Hello young one" she said to cullen as she smiled sweetly and patted his hand, "when did you be come a baby sitter Wind?"

Aten smiled and gave winds hand a squeeze before he went back to eating. He was hungry and it was a good soup and nice and warm. After he finished his first bowl he got up to get a second one.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

The morning sun had came, crisdean had put his claok back on and made his way down stares so that the 3 could argue as the other two slept. He went down to the main room and sat in a dark corner thinking about what he had learn and trying to figure out what was wrong with the girl. he had a idea..name that he keep hearing whispered in the dark places full of fright and fear.

Crisdean was lost to his thouhts as he formed a ball fo earth and began to slowly polish it, through a series of steeps. it was afternoon and he had finished many of the little earth balls. and he moved on to make another one.
Wind, aten, and wee cullen soon entered the inn and where sat to lunch.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen looked up from his food long enough to say a short shy. "hwi" and return his attention to his food.
Pounce sat on the table eying a bit of fish, that was laid out in the kitchen.

"many people here, winds nice so is ahten...what you think pounce?"he thought to himself, and so to to pounce. Pounce looked over to the boy, "wind and aten are good, though they seem to have nto noticed the man...who sitting in the dark corner over there.." he said to cullen only. Cullen looked up form his bowl and saw a black shape at first then saw that it was a dark cloak and there was a young man doing something with a ball of mud by the looks of it,

Cullen liekd to play with mud he wondered why the young man was playing with it, and if he could join. he got down from the seat and slowly made his way over to crisdean, he passed by wind, and shook his shirt sleeve to get his attention, cullen pointed to the corner as a way to saying he was gonig over there , pounce jsut stayed at the table and finished off what little was left in cullens bowl

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff