Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:16 pm
Cris watched as the two had left him and he settled himself in the bed of rocks he usually slept in. One would find that rocks were not comfortable, but the smooth stones Cris had collected, and easily stacked correctly, made for a stable and firm bed.

As he listened to their vanishing footsteps, he wondered what he should do. Continue to live here in the dim caves where he didn't have a care in the world and simply do as he pleased, or go back out into the forest from before?

Hours later as he ate some odd looking plants that usually grew in the caves, he came to the conclusion that perhaps, it was time to get out of the caves. See how things have changed. If it was terrible and he didn't enjoy himself, he could always come back.

He licked his fingers as he wondered if Yamille would still visit him should he return to these caves.

Cris blushed as he touched his cheek where she kissed him.

Yep. He will try the outside for a bit. Yamille seemed to like the outside and he could not see her visiting a dark cave daily. He smiled and swallowed his food as he scratched the whiskers on his chin. It was odd for elves to grow facial hair, but he was one of the lucky few who could.

"I will have to say good bye to my friend the tunnel worm."

He got up and went to where he knew the beast would be.

Later that evening, he returned dirty and had scratches all over. The beast didn't understand anything he said, and ran him over a few times in what he guessed was goodbye.

He smiled as he washed out the cuts and applied a moss to them. Then he went to sleep.

Cris's dreams were plagued with oddities and for once he had a hard time sleeping. All he knew when he woke up, was that he was in for a lot of new changes.

Cris washed his face and had a small breakfast of mushrooms and water.
He looked around his area and realized he had nothing to take with him so there was no need to pack. All he would have to do is wait.

Baulken huffed as he smooshed a cave fly that was irking him. Thank the stone he got it before it bit him.
"I hope he chooses to leave this cave. Too many bugs."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

Yamille was her bouncy self as she smiled her skirt swaying as she walked. "there is bugs every where you go" she said rolling her eyes, "cave or not there every where but they have a short life span." she gave a light laugh as she startd to brid her hair to the side. "CRIS" she called out as they walked. she had no clue how to find him in her again. She hope he was ready for what every he picked. No matter what she could come and vist him when she could.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:09 pm
Cris had his ears perking up some, as if he were some sort of pet, as he heard her voice calling out his name.
"I am here."

He got up and followed the cave tunnel to where he eventually met Yamille and Baulken.

"Good morrow to you both. Did you both sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:10 pm
Cris had his ears perking up some, as if he were some sort of pet, as he heard her voice calling out his name.
"I am here."

He got up and followed the cave tunnel to where he eventually met Yamille and Baulken.

"Good morrow to you both. Did you both sleep well?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

"O I had a wonderful sleep but short stuff is moody for he did not have a good sleep" Yamille said smiling at Cris. She went and gave him a hug happy to see that he looked all right. "did you have a good sleep?" she asked him. She did not want to ask right off what he had picked for she was a little worried what the answer would be.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:47 pm
Cris hugged her back enjoying the softness pressed against him. It had him smiling like an idiot and it had Baulken raising a brow and then shooting an accusatory look at the elf, who blushed at his ear tips.

He stepped back from Yamille as she smelled really good too and even though he wanted to ask what it was, the dwarfs dark look said 'don't sniff'.

"I...I slept alright. After thinking then it was easy to fall asleep."

Baulken grumbled.
"So what's your answer? WIll you stay hiding in a hole or will you come back with me to where you once lived?"

Cris smiled.
"I will go back with you two. I think some fresh air will do some good, and if I don't like it out there, I can always come back."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

"There will always be a home for you in this caves Cris" Yamille said smiling, "At lest now I can show you the beauty of the surface too...maybe no drinking games for you though if you a light weight like your friend." ok she was bugging Baulken a bit but he was being a grump and she had missed the looked and very thing else between he two. "speaking of leaving where did you once live?" she asked, "some place I can't go to for my spirits say its to much of a risk."

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:11 pm
Baulken took the chance to speak.
"He used to live in the forest area in the demon realm where the Kingdom of Demons meets the mountain area of the Drow Kingdom. His home is there. I live in the Drow kingdom itself with King Aeriolous. My cousin is the king's friend and royal taskmaster."

Cris nodded absently.
"I couldn't remember the name of the realm, but that sounds about right. It's been so long."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image

Yamille just blinked and stood silent as she took this in. Great back to the demon realm where that basted demon broke her heart. At lest she would get to see her best gal pal for a bit. "thats not to bad I can go there for I have a friend staying there right now" she said smiling. she went and hugged Cris arm in to her chest smiling. It was not on prospse she was just happy for him.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Cris smiled as Yamille said she could go there.
"Did you hear that Baulken? She said she could come. Isn't that great?"

Baulken simply harrumphed.
"If you need anything grab it now. I'm leaving this cave and heading back home. Though we have to make a stop first to get permission to cross realm divide."
He turned on his booted heel and headed back the way he came.

Cris was about to say he didn't have anything when he remembered he was going to take one of the small glowing crystals as a memento. He let go of Yamille's hand long enough to go grab one he had found last night and ran back to her and took her hand as the other hand held his rock.

"SHall we be on our way?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image

"Wait we have to ask to go places?" Yamille said with a smile. If she wanted to go some where Dagra had no problem taking her and dropping her off. she did not know there was rules to things...will hell she did not follow rules most of the time. "yes I am let go and show you the world" she said smiling as she pulled on his hand to led him out of the cave. As they got to the entrance she stopped so he could take the first step out by him self.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:54 pm
the dwarf walked out into the sunlight.
"Yes we need to go find Sebastat. She has the only access portal between here and the demon realm. Something to do with an agreement with Lareth."

He continued to walk as Cris tentavily stepped out of the cave and hissed as the light burned his eyes. He closed them quickly and placed his hands over his eyes.
"It....its bright....it hurts...."

Cris went to his knees as the dwarf ran over.

"Damn....I forgot how long you were in there....."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image

"Cris" Yamille shouted as she ran to him. she looked at him before looking at hte shadows on the ground. "Dagra cloak or some thing please" she snapped. there was a laugh and she made a face. "Now you good for nothing..." she said before a bundled up cloak hit her face from the shadows. She rubbed her nose as she unwrapped it and put it over cris. "maybe we should have down this slowly" she said worried about him, "we need to get him out of the sunlight now"

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 pm
"Aye...that we do."
Baulken pointed over to the treeline where it was densely shaded.
"I will move him over there."
The dwarf picked up Cris and half dragged the elf with the cloak over him, to the shade and grass. Baulken set Cris on the grass, and leaned him against a tree trunk.
".....I can get a horse and we can put em on there.....put the cloak over him and travel that way. Otherwise, we will have to travel by night."

Cris rubbed his eyes.
"I'm sorry....I didn't realize that I would be a problem so soon."
He still couldn't see so he kept his eyes closed.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image

Yamille nodded to Baulken as she sat down check on Cris. Really she did not know this would happen and only hoped he would be all right. "its all right we should have waited till dark to bring you out" she sad touching his face gentle, "If your eyes still sting I can call lir and she can help with them." that was if the spirit was not busy. "Lets jsut rest right now before we get moving you agian" she said

Hot Champion_of_justice

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces