Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Hyatt watched closely especially the other guy. He didnt like hi, just from the looks of him and when Ashe came close and kissed him he couldnt help but kiss back and blush. "Ashe..." he said softly.

Kitsuro went to hyatt and kept close to him. "i dont like this guy Hyattm he reeks of hate." he said,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 am
Ashe pulled away from Hyatt, before clearing her throat. "Odd..." She look over at Alex, who was a little angered. She returned back to his presence. "As you can see Alexander... I'm quite happy without you, always will be. I will ask you politely one more time to get your arse off my ship before I make you."

Alex still smirked. "As my lady wishes... I'll he back, I doubt your little romance with this boy will last." He got back onto his ship and sailed off.

Ashe let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god..." She looked over at Hyatt who still seemed to frozen and red as a tomato. "Hyatt... Breathe. I apologise for what happened back there. I needed to do something to get that idiot off my ship."  

Enchanted Malevolence

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:18 am
((Just letting you know I catch a flight to Nairobi today... so if I don't catch you in the next couple of hours, I'm probably on a plane. I won't be back till the 20th.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 pm
"I just it..........it was a very nice kiss." he said blushing still walking away lightly, he wasnt all there he was in lala land enjoying their kiss over and over in his memory. He couldnt help it, she was the first girl to not think of him as a freak or think of him as a child.
"poor kid, im sorry you're gonna break his heart." kitsuro said shaking his head he went over to Rana. "So what can you tell me about your master? Like her personality?" Kitsuro asked  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 am
Rana looked over at Kitsuro. "Well, you can probably already tell she is a very independent woman. Strong-minded, confident, she is not afraid to tell people what she thinks of them. If you're wanting to get Ashe interested in Hyatt. He has a long way to go... He has to impress her. She was previously married quite a few years ago now... Her passed husband. He was a brave man. I won't go into detail about her husband... But he had an air about him when he walked into a room that just needed respect. I do not know how much I can say about him... It's better you ask Ashe herself, she seems to have taken a strange liking to you. I don't understand it."

Ashe simply quirked a brow at Hyatt, she had heard Kitsuro's comment. There was a slight curve of her mouth, almost a smile forming at Hyatt's behaviour. He really is naive... She wandered over to him. "Hyatt, so have you ever had a girlfriend or lover?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 pm
Hyatt blushed at her question. "Um well...i...no...i havent, i've barely felt any emotions besides fear, curiosity, momentary happiness..." He said looking away and trying not to look so attracted to her. "I just i...i dont know what to say or expect from the fairer gender." he said
Kitsuro nodded.
"I see and yes that is good to know and yeah he does have a long long long way to go." he said shrugging.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 am
Ashe did look curiously at him. "Interesting... But even if you haven't had q girlfriend, please tell me I'm not the first woman to kiss you.."

Rana eyed the two of them conversing, "Hmmm... Hyatt has possible potential. He's just needs to make himself seem like more of a man than a boy. He looks like a man by appearance, but he needs to back that up with some confidence." I can tell you Ashe likes a confident man. You could almost say it's a turn on for her... But there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, and she knows where that line is."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:41 am
Hyatt looked her dead in the eyes. "Yes you are, you are the only one, the first one, ive never wanted or tried to kiss another and you know i liked it because i like you but you know that. I'm probably just some kid you felt pity for and well thank you but i think i need time alone." he said wanting to think things out and climbing the ropes to the crows nest and sitting quietly. "... ... what do i do?..." he asked himself.
Kitsuro nodded. "I know he'll step up when the time is right...he'll step up." he said nodding his head.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 pm
Ashe sighed, running a hand through her hair. "What am I gonna do with him... A man who sulks in a corner isn't a man I'm looking for..." She muttered to herself. Fiddled with a ring on one of her fingers unconsciously, it wa her wedding ring to her passed husband. I haven't found anyone since I lost you... Ashe quickly shook her head, getting the thoughts of him out of her head. She moved back to the wheel, steering the ship.

Rana trotted over to her master, lnuzzling her leg. Ashe smiled down at the wolf, giving her a stroke. "I'm okay Rana... As long as I have you, I'll be okay. " It was weird, sometimes when she looked out onto the deck she thought she could see him. She could see him turn around and smile at her, "Vergil... Why did you have to die on me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 am
Hyatt was now alone with his thoughts able to think to breathe. "I like her and she's nice but..." he said looking unto the horizon. "I dont think im one for her, im...im just a boy she needs a man." he said shaking his head.
Kitsuro climbed up to him and sat in his lap. "Well?"
"Im not going to try, she needs someone other than me." he said
"Well atleast try, she'd like you if you where a man.
"Yeah well kitsuro im not a man, im a kid trying to stop nations from killing each other, thats all...and im doomed to fail but i cant help it." he said getting agitated.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 am
A few hours passed, and they arrived at an island. She anchored the ship and strolled onto the deck. "Hyatt, we've arrived at our destination. We won't be here too long... There is just something I need to do. I've brought you to the Isle of Syria. A very small nation to the point where most people haven't heard of it... It's also where I was born and spent my childhood. We even have our own language." Hyatt may have noticed Ashe's accent was a little perculiar. There was a legend that the most beautiful women in the world came from this island, but the people of this island rarely left their island so other nations would be extremely lucky to see a Syrian person. "There's someone I need to visit." She hopped off of the deck and onto the sand, followed by Rana.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Hyatt nodded. "ok, im going to the pub.,," he said hoping he would find a few guys who understood him. Hyatt went into the bar, the patrons all glared at him as he walked in and he glared back, soon they looked away. Hyatt took a seat at the bar.

"Can i help you? Kid" the bartender said looking disgusted by him.
"I want a bloody marry, shook not sturred." He said putting the money on the counter.
some guys moved in on hyatts left and right but he didnt flinch.
"You know, i thought i saw a guy like you just a few days ago, what was his name? Oh Koiji, man that boy screamed when he died and wouldnt stop after." they said grinning trying to scare him but it didnt work.
Hyatt took the drink from the bar tender and began to drink, through the glass he saw them pull out knives. He quickly took the one on the left, he took the guys hand and slammed it on the counter then stabbed it in with his knife and quickly turned to the other on his right and took the knife and threw it at the dart board and getting a bulls eye. "Now before you fight me, i got some words i wanna share." he said glaring

"Ok ok go ahead i just dont hurt me man," he said  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:21 am
Ashe nodded, letting him go. She took a stroll through the woods, it eventually led her to a cemetery entrance. She walked through the cemetery before kneeling down by one of the grave. "I'm back... Vergil. As promised." Ashe made a promise she would visit him once every year since his death... This was her tenth visit. "I can't believe it's been ten years." Vergil wasn't Syrian, he came from the nation of Uhra. She met him on one of her many travels. He was a soldier. A soldier and a pirate... And unlikely combination. He originally arrested her on crimes of piracy and was ordered to keep an eye on her at all times. Things changed... He learnt a lot about her while having to keep a watch on her. He just didn't realise he was falling in love with her the day before her execution. There was no tolerance for piracy back then... Laws are a little more lenient now.

The night before, he woke her. Unlocking her cell he told her to run. Ashe knew Vergil would be in serious trouble once the authorities found out.

"Come with me?" She asked, she couldn't believe that escaped her mouth. She also couldn't believe she kissed him afterward. But they ran... And never looked back.

Back at the cemetery, Ashe eyed the photo she'd left. It was of their wedding. They both looked so happy. "I remember it like it was yesterday... It's like I only lost you yesterday as well... Even after ten year, I still can't get over it. I know you want be to move on, find someone and be happy but I still can't believe you're dead. I miss you so much..." Her body did tremble slightly, she managed to hold in crying. Rana was already next to her, putting her head on Ashe's lap. Ashe smiled, "Rana misses you too."

After a small conversation, "Well, I suppose I should go. But like you always said, you're with me wherever you go, right?" She wiped a stray tear on her cheek. "I'll see you next year, I promise." Ashe decided to bury him in Syria rather than Uhra because when he visited her birthplace, he loved it more than Uhra. The people, the atmosphere, everything.

She left the cemetery, going to the pub where Hyatt resided. She opened the door to see a man with a knife in his hand. The other staring in shock at a dartboard.

"どのような地獄はこ こで起こっているの でしょうか?" She basically asked what was going on.

"これはあなたの友達ですか?彼の存在 は、バーの乱れの少しを引き起こし た。" One of the regulars at the pub seemed to be saying Hyatt's presence wasn't welcomed. Ashe could say one negative thing about her people... They didn't always take kindly to outsiders. Vergil must have been an exception.

She walked up to Hyatt, who looked more than pissed. "Hyatt, what the hell is going on?" She simply glared at the men surrounding them.

((I just realised it's my birthday in a couple of weeks O.O I'm getting old... I don't wanna turn 20...

Then again my boyfriend turns 27 next month too... Lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 am
{sorry was at state fair, so good i went into food coma, GREATEST FAIR EVER]
A patron of the bar stepped in front of her.
"Ma'am im gonna have to ask you to calm down and step back from the man, he just came in for some advice thats all, dont you go an lose your head over him ok?" he asked lookign at her seriously

Hyatt was talking to the bartender seeming to be in deep conversation. "And yeah know i just need to show im enough, im 17 but thats not enough i gotta show maturity." hyatt said.

"that was great, boy all i gotta say is be yourself and try to open up to her, maybe be more of a man, and when the time comes you'll be man enough to take action." he said smiling and shaking hands with hyatt.
Hyatt saw Ashe. "Oh hay captain, everything alright?" he asked smilin.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 pm
((I love food comas.... they're the best! I had one a couple of days ago... I missed Jamaican food so much, I love my grandmother.))

Ashe simply blinked at Hyatt a few times, "I'm... I'm fine..." She sat down on a stool next to him. At this moment in time... she really did need a drink, maybe a few. "Can I get a glass of whiskey... no what... make that two." The bartender did as he was asked.

The bartender did eye her. "Miss... I can't say I've seen you around, and you look like your from around here."

Ashe nodded, "I was born here, I'm Syrian. It's a long story... I'd rather drink than go into it.."

"あなたが望むよう (As you wish)" He place the two glasses of whiskey on the table.

"ありがとう (Thank you)" Ashe replied, she ran the rim of the glass along her mouth before taking a small sip.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff