Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 am
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she put her head on her shoulder and rested her head on her's and listened to Totori and spoke up. "Well am a tomboy and already love Aaron a lot as much as I love pandas actually."she said. "Don't even think of demanding me to stay away from Aaron for a few hours either you get to know me while am with Aaron or don't bother.'she said as lifted up Aaron's head a bit and kissed her lightly but still with some passion on the lips. "Mmm I love you very much Aaron."she whispered towards Aaron. She released her lips from Aaron's and looked back at Totori and spoke up. "We have spent a lot of time together,it was love at first sight you could say."she said with a smile.

With: Aaron,Cane,and Totori
Feeling:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 am
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Aaron looked at Julia and then at Totori after returning Julia's kisses. "Fine! If Ms. Shirakawa isn't shaking and acting scared your good enough for me, before you I was protecting her minus the girl to girl love." Totori said. "Speaking of Aaron its almost time for that winter photo shoot girl, be ready." Totori said. "I know Totori I been doing this for years." Aaron said. "Ay new thing picture this, Aaron and Julia kissing in hot bathing suits on the beach on the cover this summer." Cane said. "Absolutely not I haven't forgotten about Miharu and Yut, you exploited them to gain $5,000 from their love pictures of them kissing on the beach last year." Aaron said. "It all business nothing more." Cane said. "You sound like my business teacher Mr. Jay going to war for goods to avoid paying higher costs at the expense of people life's." Aaron said. "Its war people die all the time, why not rich?" Cane asked. "You are corrupt in that head, even the hypocrites life's are suppose to be precious." Aaron said.

With: Julia, Cane and Totori
Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:46 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron then at Totori after Aaron had returned her kisses and spoke up. "Well rest assured any one who hurts Aaron will likely get a black eye from me."she said to Totori. She listened to Aaron and Cane,she glared at Cane and spoke up. "Don't even think about unless you decide not to have any kids later on."she said. "My opinion exactly Aaron."she said. "Do you think they've finished airing out the coliseum?"she asked Totori.

Feeling:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image

Aaron looked up and responded to Totori. "Don't bother Totori I like being with Julia, shes the pants and I'm the dress in our relationship." Aaron said. "Go figure Aaron that your the dress, while I wore boxing mitts you wore the sun flower hat and the umbrella back then." Totori said. "Bite me that I'm not tomboyish type, that's like sending a cry baby to war ." Aaron said. "I'm not Cole Julia, unlike him I like not going ouchie." Cane said. "The coliseum should be done, just let everyone finish eating." Aaron said to Julia

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:31 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Totori and spoke up. "Even I was young I always hung out with guys a few girls from time to time,Aaron however is different and someone I love with all my heart."she said. "Besides I like being the tomboy,well Aaron is the female."she said. "You wanna bet?'she asked with a slight smirk on her face. "Alright honey.'she replied to Aaron.

Feeling:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and then at Totori and then at Cane and responded. "I doubt Julia would actually bite me." Aaron said. She paused and then started thinking about the bedie by time Julia and her had together alone in her dorm and she suddenly started blushing.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:53 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Totori and then at Cane and spoke up. "I wouldn't actually bite her,well I would nibble on her ear to tease her a bit in a lover's way."she said as she looked at Aaron and saw her thinking about something then suddenly started to blush. "Aaron honey are you ok?"she asked. "Were you thinking about what happened between you and me that night when we're in your dorm together?"she asked Aaron in a whisper only her ears could hear.

Feeling:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and whispered in her ear replying back. "That one yes." Aaron said and then stood up. "Ready?" Aaron asked. "Ready." Cane and Totori said. A while later Aaron and her friend arrived at the coliseum again and students were in crowds looking at something in some eye wear on their faces and ear phones on their ears. "They started already dang!" Totori shouted. She grabbed the equipment and told everyone to put them on. Aaron put on the equipment and actually felt the weather and vibrations of virtual reality and she almost thought it was real. She looked at Julia in virtual reality and she was wearing a glowing jump suit, Aaron looked up and saw fireworks in the virtual sky.

xxx

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her then spoke softly to her. "It was fun and everything and above all it gave me the chance to become closer to you honey."she said as she watched as Aaron stood up and asked everyone if they were ready and they said ready. A while later Julia arrived at the coliseum along with Aaron and her friends,she amazed to see so many students in one place with some kinda of eye wear over their eyes and ear phones on their ears. She heard Totori and did as she said and with in a few minutes she could feel the weather and vibrations of the virtual reality she was in and slowly began to think it was reality itself.

While in the virtual reality she looked at Aaron and smiled as the jump suit on her body began to glow. She walked towards Aaron well she was watching the fireworks and grasped her hand putting her fingers in between hers and laid her head on her shoulder.

Feeling:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia in virtual reality as she was holding her hand and head on her shoulder, Aaron smiled and then gripped Julia's hand tighter letting her know she accept her love once again. For a while Aaron played with Totori, Cane, Julia and other students until the administration told them to go home. Aaron removed the equipment and then held Julia's hand walking outside. "Even in virtual reality you still was near me." Aaron said. Eventually Aaron arrived back at the girls dorm and saw Totori talking on the phone in the living room with a few girls. "Can I still sleep with you honey in your dorm room?" Aaron asked Julia in a soft voice.

With: Julia
Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia felt Aaron gripped her hand tighter letting her know she accepted her love which made her smile. A while later Julia played with Aaron and her friends as well as a few other students until she heard the administration tell them to go home. Julia removed the equipment and then allowed Aaron to hold her hand well walking outside. She looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Well of course honey I love you very much."she said. Eventually Julia arrived with Aaron back to their dorms and saw Totori talking on the phone with a few other girls in the living room. She looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Of course honey."she said as she grasped Aaron's hand and walked with her into her dorm. "Go ahead and get settled in honey,besides as of tonight whats mine is yours except some things."she said. She sat down on her bed and looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Your welcome to sit with me if you want honey."she said with a smile.

Feeling:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia in her dorm and sat down next to her. "Finally alone time with you, so this is what Julia's dorm look like from a bed position." Aaron responded. She sat on Julia's bed and then laid down putting her arm around Julia's waist. "I wonder should I take a shower in here your dorm?" Aaron asked. "You are my girl friend and you can shower in my dorm to." Aaron said. She put her finger to her lip and that clueless look appeared on her face again.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:31 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia smiled as Aaron sat down next to her and spoke up. "Yeah."she said as she ran her fingers through her hair. She smiled as Aaron sat down on her bed then laid down and felt Aaron put her arms around her waist. She listened to Aaron and spoke up. "You can if you want honey."she said. She blushed a bit after Aaron said that. "If you want to take a shower in my dorm your welcome to use my favorite shampoo."she said as she lightly kissed Aaron on the cheek.

With: Aaron
Feeling:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "Okay shower it is and your shampoo." Aaron said. She hugged Julia and then started thinking to herself for a few minutes. Aaron stood up and came back with her stuff and went inside Julia's bathroom to shower and the shower came on.

Mood:
Occ: This is all I can think about for now don't hate

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled at her and spoke up. "Alright Aaron,I'll be here."she said. She embraced Aaron and thought a bout something well she was hugging Aaron then she released her embrace on Aaron and watched as she stood up and left then came back with her stuff and then went inside her bathroom and took a shower.

While Aaron was in the shower Julia got dressed into some pajamas and laid down on her bed reading William Shakespeare's Romeo&Juliet and began thinking about Aaron a bit well reading.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC: It's alright Grace

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items