Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smirked and was ready to catch her as she landed. "Well I would but you're too beautiful and I don't hit women." he told her before adding "Next time why don't you bend you knees a bit to absorb the impact. Trust me when I say it makes it a lot easier." he smirked and put his arm around her. "I mean how about we go walk around and see if any civilians are being harassed...or we can go to the underground fight club and test it there. Either way's fine with me." he smirked, knowing where the illegal fights were held due to him going there every now and then if he was short on money.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 pm
L2453

User Image

"And here I thought chivalry was dead," she placed a hand on his shoulder, "I guess I miss judge the height, but it's not too bad, I'll be fine an hour. Anyways, let me think about that, be vigilante cops, or bruise some egos... You know, option two sounds like it would be a lot more fun, to me anyways." Sky replied with a smile, then pulled Bryce's face towards her, and kissed him.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled on the inside as he wrapped his arm around Sky's waist and kissed back before saying "Alright. Let me make a few phone calls." with that he pulled out his phone and pressed a few buttons before raising the device to his ear. A few seconds later his eyes glinted and he said "Hey Josh. I need to know where some money fights are tonight. Me and my...," he glanced at Sky, wondering if he should call Sky his girlfriend before shrugging and saying ", girlfriend are willing to try something out." with that the voice on the other line chuckled and after a few words, hung up. "Gotta give him a couple minutes and he'll call and talk to me about it." he smiled before slipping the phone back in his pocket and putting his arm around Sky. "So what were we doing?" he asked with a smile.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky looked into Bryce's eyes, "Girlfriend huh? Well, I guess that make you my boyfriend, and as to what we were doing," she put her arms around his neck and kissed him again, "does that help?" She asked with a small giggle. She could have cared less that they were in a park, all that mattered to her right now, was that they were together.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smirked as his other arm found it's way around her waist once more before holding her close and giving her another kiss but instead, stayed with his lips pressed against hers for a few seconds.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 pm
L2453

User Image

After a few seconds, Sky pulled back, and smiled at Bryce, "I love you, so much that I can't even put in words, it just wouldn't be enough." She said softly.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled and said "Likewise." with that he put his forehead against hers before he added. "I believe that I could write it though...just wait until we get back from the fights." he said with a smile and gave Sky another peck before his phone went off. Digging in his pocket Bryce pulled out the device and clicked the green button before smiling brightly. "Really? In a couple of minutes?! Well needless to say that's convenient...," Bryce's eyes sparkled and he said "Awesome! That's even better. Hey, I better see you their." with that he hung up and said "There's a little tournament a few blocks away being held in those airport parking lots. Supposedly this place is where the best 10 to15 fighters are for people to get their numbers." Letting go of Sky he said "I guess I'll see how rusty I've gotten with boxing and wrestling but not in freerunning." with that he gave Sky another kiss before grabbing her hand and running in the direction.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm
L2453

User Image

"Hey, I'm going to hold you to that, I really want to see if you can put how you feel for me on paper." Sky laughed as they took off running, "You really seem excited about this, but then again, so am I." She said, keeping up with Bryce, the pain she had felt earlier was now gone.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her and said "Yeah the guys I fought last time were too weak so I stopped fighting underground. But now my friend says that some new guys arrived and they're really strong. I want to test them out for myself!" he smiled and said "Trust me when I say you'll love it." with that he slowed and turned around a corner before adding "Trust me I'll do it the second we get home!"

Fallen Angel Accalia

{OOC: want to to timeskip there and save some time?}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:47 pm
L2453

User Image

Slowing her pace, Sky looked over at Bryce, "Well, just be careful in your fights, even if we do incorporate free running into our styles, they might get lucky and get a few good hits in. On a different note, take your time with the writing, I'm in no hurry." She told him and kissed him on the cheek.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and said "You're right. We still need to be careful about that." he then smiled at what she said about his writing and nodded lightly, smirking on the inside due to her kiss.
-_--_----___-_--_--_--_--_-_-_-__-___---____----___-
Bryce pulled himself up and over a ledge before leaning over it and holding out a hand for Sky so he could pull her up as well. There were various footsteps followed by the sound of an engine being turned off. The neko knew for a fact that the engine was the truck from his friend off the phone earlier.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:14 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky took a few steps, then jumped, taking hold of Bryce's outstretched hand, and letting him pull her up. Once she was on the ledge, Sky took a quick look around, and asked, "So this is where the tournament is taking place?" She could see people stating to gather, instantly she knew it was going to be a good tournament.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at the other people who started to gather before he gave Sky a light kiss on the forehead before walking towards a man with a few others around him that had cameras. The guy Bryce stood in front of had a laptop and smiled. "Hello. Old friend. I'm curious to see how much stronger you've gotten." The other guys with equipment began to set up and make distractions around the corner so other people couldn't ruin it. After everything was set up Bryce took off his shirt to show a military green tank top. He then loosened up the belt around his pants and hopped in place before looking at the guys and saying "Let's get started."

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:41 pm
L2453

User Image

"Well someone is eager to get this party started, good luck with your first fight, speaking of, who's his first opponent?" Sky asked curiously, as she adjusted the wrist bands she was wearing, and sizing up the other fighters.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked around at the other fighters with a smile. He then looked at a person who raised his hand and stood forward from the others as they backed up with fear. Josh smiled and said "Apparently it'll be him. Let's see...Quick Kicker Tom against Rusty Bryce." joked the friend as he began to type. The clicks of buttons on the cameras beeped throughout the equipment. "Bryce. You can fight when you're ready." said Josh as he looked at them and grew wide-eyed at Tom, on the floor with a bit of drool from his unconscious body. "Nice try with the step in kid." smirked Bryce as he turned his gaze to the other fighters. Turns out that in the one second Tom was about to step in and close the distance was when Bryce jumped onto the thigh and stopped it before giving him a full force roundhouse kick while kicking off the leg for more power.

As Bryce hooked his hands in his pockets and looking at everyone else he said with a bored tone. "Come on...tell me there are people stronger than this guy." Another person suddenly charged forward. In the blink of an eye he was sent back a few feet, knocked out like his friend with Bryce standing sideways and pulling back a kick before sighing. "Yup...I became a kicker during my away time Josh." smirked the neko.

Fallen Angel Accalia

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces