Submit

Hayden Demauri

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:26 pm
Im jon, im 21, from albuquerque NM. And i joined because i suck taking pictures and want to learn how to take better ones for profiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 am
I am Zickery, 29, I don't know photography and I don't even have a camera(might get one soon). But that's all the more reason to join a photography guild. biggrin  

zickkun

DeBeauvoir

Shameless Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm
Um, hello. I'm Jilly, I'm 24, I own a camera and enjoy amateur photography, even though I'm by no means a pro at it. My husband is into Broadcasting and Communications and is in the planning phase of setting up his own business for videography, which I suppose, is related to photography. :3 Pleased to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 pm
I'm SonicAmbrose!
I'm 15ish and I enjoy tinkering with my camera. I am by no means a photographer, but I enjoy the thought of it.  

xanpon

Toothsome Raider

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:58 pm
Hello! I'm Dancehall Hysteria, but feel free to call me Green, Dancehall, Dance, etc. My real name is Claire, so call me that if you want.

I take photos sometimes, especially for my media arts class. I was invited here (and i'm honestly not sure why, but i'd love to get better at taking pictures).

So.. yeah. Hello! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 am
Hello. I'm Brittany, I'm 22 years old and I got into photography at the age of 15/16. Started learning about photography by taking black and white photography when I was 16. I received an AA (fine arts), and for the most part my photography teachers liked my techniques. In Photo 101 I got a 4.0 on my final because it was the most unique in the class. biggrin I do concert photography as well as nature photography. An odd combo I know, but both fields interest me. I'm hoping to one day open my own business. I don't get critiques very often, so feedback is welcomed! Feel free to check out the link in my siggy for my work. 3nodding  

girlwiththetude

Dapper Conversationalist

14,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300

hotjodels

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:45 am
I am thinking I probably should have made this the first place I posted in this guild, but I will make it my second.

Hello, My name is Jodi, I am 20 years old and I am a cosmetologist. I was invited to this guild just a few hours ago. I decided to join because I love taking pictures, and even though I am not really a photographer, and I don't have a good quality camera, (I usually take pictures on a DSi :">) I do like to share some of my captures. maybe I can get some advice on how to be more artistic when picture taking while being in this guild. anyways, I made a thread in which I have posted some of my photos please feel free to check it out. its has my username hotjodels in the title, and please let me know what you think and any advice you have. thanks in advance! and happy picture taking!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 am
Hello! I'm Jahnel! You can call me Fangirly. I joined because I was invited and it seemed like a nice guild. I don't have a camera right now, but I love taking pictures and my friends say I'm good at it...  

Hetalia Fangirly

Kindly Sweetheart

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Rain and Dreams

Golden Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:57 am
Hey everyone. My name's Jordan, male, 17 years old.

I was invited to this guild even though I don't do image galleries or art on Gaia, but I just happen to enjoy photography as a hobby. I have a deviantart account. My camera is not the best, but that's okay I guess. I also love editing pictures.

It's nice to meet you all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:13 am
I'm Tiffany, 17. I was invited to the guild, although I'm not sure why seeing as I never posted anything about photography.

But I am interested nonetheless. I have a small flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bearsy/, haven't updated in a while) with some digital photography I have done for fun. My main passion is film photography, but I have multiple rolls that are undeveloped because I can't find a good darkroom in my city. I also like taking landscape photography and try to stay away portraits and people shots. I'm not very good with that.

I really only own a point and shoot camera, a Sony DSC-W80, but I use my dad's Nikon D80. As for my film camera, it's still a point and shoot style one, auto flash and focus: Minolta AF-Z aka Minolta Freedom III (I think). Hoping to get a manual focus one soon, they sell them for $30 bucks used in Henry's.

Hoping to learn a few things here and there with you guys!  

luora

Feline Worshipper

Sensei Chyaku

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:17 am
Hello. My name is Tyler, or you can call me Phil based on my username. I'm seventeen. I decided to join the Guild because I thought it would be interesting. Plus I've never been in a Photography Guild, even though I'm not into Photography in real life, but just drawing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 am
Hello, my name is WHO c: I joined because I love photography, and I want to see all the styles everyone else has. I think looking at other artist's work is important, so I came here  

WHO Says the owl

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 pm

devalgirl

[+More]
  • Cig
Hi all! Im alyssa, 16, pennsylvania, i joined because i really enjoy beautiful artwork and photography is one of my favorite art styles. Id really love to see some great photography from everyone! ^.^  
~ <3rawr<3 ~
ninja
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 pm
Hi Im Corinne, I dont have any dslr camera. but i've been a subject of photography of some of my friends. XD  

Lalein

Kawaii Kitten

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200

Happi Chappi

Friendly Gaian

13,725 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 pm
Hey guys, name's Happi, 22, student, and amateur in taking photos... crying i usually would take pics of my friends and family, as well as on certain occasions where i have a camera in hand, so i'm welcome to any tips on photography mrgreen .  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff