Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 pm
Erik watched with faint amusement as the scene changed into something he'd see from an Alice in Wonderland movie. He saw a naked Arwen and an equally naked man giggle and smile together, and as he watched the scenes change from loving to mourning, the embodiment felt a sick smirk come across his face. So the family had gone on a little adventure? Interesting... And this Quadrille fellow only added to his amusement.
Hearing Kori's shaky voice, Erik smirked again. "This dimension runs on a memory someone's thinking about." He glanced at her. "Death is a hard thing to overcome, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 pm

She looked away, anger and hurt in her eyes. "He was going to die anyway. I was a fool to believe otherwise, just as I am a fool to believe that you will live." Kori crossed her arms. "I wasn't thinking of this. I was thinking of a completely different-"
Suddenly, the scene changed again, this time to another memory she didn't want Erik to see. Arwen and Quadrille were fighting with each other, and Kori and Erik stood beside a tree a few feet away.
 Kori immediately started blushing, obviously remembering this. "We need to go," she said quietly, tugging his sleeve. "We need to go NOW."
But it was already too late. Just as Arwen said something about the Hatter in front of her being a complete and utter moron, they launched themselves at each other, ripping their clothes off in a mad race to get at each other's bare skin. The scene faded just as the two young peoples' bodies connected, much to Kori's relief.
"I wasn't thinking of that either..." Covering her red face, Kori sighed. "Can we leave now?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm
Erik chuckled as he watched the scene he already knew the outcome of. How adorably predictable, it almost made him think that it wasn't pathetic. Almost. He glanced back at Kori and her red face before he turned around to face the door they walked through when the room was normal, like it was now. Erik was about to leave the dimension, and as he walked towards the door, the sound of a baby girl giggling made him freeze. He didn't turn his head, not even a glance over his shoulder. Just listened.
"She has your eyes."
"But she's as beautiful as you."

Erik stayed quiet for a moment as he listened longer to the baby's giggles mix with the couples light chuckles. His black hair covered his emerald eyes, his voice turned silent.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm
Iris gave a smirk as she watched the scene change, her eyes flashing red with lust. my but she had had the interesting past. end then there was Erik's memory again but soon that was over and she gave a grimace as the scene changed again, not to a memory of Erik's, and not to one of Kori's, but to one of her own.

snow started falling as the tile and walls melted to stone streets and city buildings, people rushing about in a hurry to get out of the blizzard. among the crowd of people one could see flickers of a younger Iris, dancing down the streets with a far younger boy who had her shimmering eyes and pale skin, as music played around them.
"Belyi, c'mon, darling, you can do it!" she hummed softly, her eyes glowing brighter as the child tried to keep up with her movements, often stumbling about and tripping over holes in the street.
"momma.... slow down..." the boy sighed, still dancing.
"we're almost done, keep it up." she grinned, closing her eyes as she finished spinning, making just enough time for the child to fall again and hit his head; the result knocking him out.
as the music faded away, a young, naive Iris continued her dancing steps down the street, completely unaware that her child lay unconscious in the road behind her.

hm.... not good.... iris thought with a frown as things already had started to fade into nothingness.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 pm
Kori bit her lip, still shaken from seeing her ex-fiancé. Hearing a couple behind her, Kori grit her teeth and pushed Erik's shoulder gently. "If you insist on staying on Memory Lane, at least move so I can get back to planning the attack on Paris," she said simply, trying her best to ignore the voice in her head that said to run back to her mother. "Unless, of course, you've changed your mind and want the Demolings to attack somewhere else."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 pm
Erik stayed still after Kori bumped him, he reply, didn't smirk, he didn't show any signs of acknowledging her presence. Life finally returned to the youth's face when the scene changed to what was like a blizzard through an old village. As he listened to the voices that replaced his own memory's, Erik smirked again. So Iris had a child, did she? Interesting...
And he walked out of the dimension.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:52 pm
The demoness followed close behind, thinking to herself about how she was going to squeeze the life from that idiot who followed her Aunt Hattie around. The moment she stepped out of the door, she glared at the man before them. "Who are you?" she demanded.
He smirked, looking her up and down. "Well, aren't you pretty? Tell me, Mr. Ram, is she for sale?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

Erik stepped out the door and looked over at the man he had just revived moments earlier, smiling a bit. "What a kind man you are, Mr. Brennan, to think she's actually worth anything." he chuckled softly as he folded his arms behind his back. "But I think it's only fair to warn you that this little lady is your great-great-granddaughter."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 pm
"Great-granddaughter," he corrected, reaching out and stroking her hair gently. "And how cute, you think I care."
Kori shuddered, cringing back. "S-stop."
Milo chuckled and glanced back up at Erik. "I repeat, how much do you want for her? She may not be worth much, but she has a pretty face and figure, and I like hips I can hold on to."
She pulled away, keeping her arms by her dudes so she wouldn't kill him. "I belong to no one. Erik doesn't own me, he can't sell me."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image

The embodiment simply waved his hand smugly. "Take her for free, she's been nothing but an annoying rebel to me. Perhaps you can straighten her out." He looked over at the other embodiment and smiled softly. "Think of it as my 'Welcome back' gift." Though the very thought of incest disgusted him to the core, Kori had proved to be more of a nuisance than an asset.
He had no use for her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:08 am
He reached for her, only to be slapped.
"I belong to no one!" she bellowed, spinning to Erik. "Least of all, you. I will not be whored out like another one of your demons. You don't own me, you never will. And if I'm that much trouble, then you can face the angel's ambush on your own!" Spinning so her back was to him, she crossed her arms and huffed, gritting her teeth.
Milo sat on a chair, sighing. "Too spicy. I don't want to get killed trying to bed her."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 am
User Image

Erik chuckled at her tantrum. "Temper, temper." he chuckled before looking at Milo. "Relax, Mr. Brennan. She is of your blood, she is your granddaughter's child, surely you will find a way." he assured as they stepped out of the giant doors, which closed behind them.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:34 am
He smirked. "I'd rather have Genvieve, if you don't mind. Her daughter is lovely, but my granddaughter is much better. I can tell."
Kori had half a mind to slap Erik, but stopped herself. She had to behave...Christ, he's such an a*****e. "Seriously? My mother? You sick, sick man."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 am
User Image

"I wish you luck then, sir." Erik nodded, hiding his own disgust with his calm composure. "Your... Genvieve's husband is back. It'd be wise not to underestimate him."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:57 pm
He shrugged, taking a deep breath of his cigar. "As soon as my powers are back in full swing, I'll pick him off, no problem."
"You smug son of a b***h," Kori growled, readying herself to pounce and attack.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff