Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➽ b r a v e ★ (1 x 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 am
Sigh -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm
[[ I had the whole post written out an my grandma's computer crashed and wiped it clean. So tonight, check back after 8 PST and we will get this rolling again. I'm so sorry kid.]]  

I Speak Books

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDedric Smyth

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Dedric had finished the yard rather quickly. It seems most of the party was contained in the house, with not many littered cups outside. A few red cups on the porch, someone's underwear in a tree, and some one had managed to forget their shoe. Just one shoe. Dedric picked it all up and threw it in the trash can on the side of the house before running home.

And an empty home at that. They were a little behind schedule as it was. Dedric had to stop and be nice and clean the outside. He really didn't regret it, but it put him behind. He didn't like to be behind.

In one fluid motion he had his phone out of his pocket and was about to text his brother when he saw the message from Violet. He laughed at the face. The kiss was a nice touch and well recieved on my end. He typed with a smile before the scowl returned and he messaged his brother.

Just as the fancy phone beeped to alert him the text was sent the love birds burst through the door. Clothing slightly bloody and grins on their faces. "Lemme guess, dinner and a movie?" Was Dedric's sarcastic response to their appearance. Though he didn't let them answer as he shoved both of them to their room. "Get dressed, we are and hour, five minutes, and thirty two seconds behind."

He spared a glance at his watch and groaned, "Thirty five seconds."

Running to his own room franticly he didn't hear the snickering comeing from the two behind their bedroom door. "Someone is nervous." Sebastian sing songed and went to change.

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet finished off her cereal quickly, and tossed the bowl into the crowded sink. She groaned at the amount of dirty dishes scattered around, she'd have to clean those too. At least this time no one got sick and decided to spew their guts all over the floor. Just the thought of having to clean up vomit had her shuddering. She propped her hands on her hips, and shifted her weight to one side. If she didn't clean fast, she'd have to get ready later. Which meant being late for her date with Dedric. Butterflies tickled the center of her stomach, just the thought of Dedric made her face flush scarlet. She was definitely crushing hard on this boy.

'As you should be..'

An internal voice spoke up. She stared hard at the floor, zoning out for a moment. Why exactly was she so.. attracted to Dedric. It was like he was a predator, and she the prey. Doubts bubbled to the surface of her mind. What if this is all just some game to him? Win over the weird girl's heart, then crush it into a million pieces, embarrassing her in the process. She sighed at the thought, her face falling. What if it was just a game. She was no where near as pretty as a girl Dedric could have, and her personality wasn't that great. She was quiet, and reserved most of the time. So why her? There was nothing special about Violet Lee Pierre. She brushed the depressing thoughts away, and brought herself back to the present. With another sigh, she pulled out a trash bag from under the cupboard. After a moment of contemplating where to start first, she decided on the kitchen.

About three hundred plastic cups, twenty glass bottles, a hundred beer cans, and dozens of paper plates later, Violet stood in her living room breathless. All of the trash was now gone, which had taken her about a half hour. The yard was oddly clean, which surprised Vi. Usually there was a little trash back there, but today their was none. It didn't bother her though, less to clean. She hauled the two heavy trash bags out the door and to the side of the house, tossing them into one of two huge trash cans. She waved to her elderly neighbor who gave her a toothy smile. She felt bad for the man, his wife had died last year after sixty years of marriage. You could tell they were in love just by looking at them. When she died though, it was sad. He spent so much time in her garden, making sure that the flowers never died. She loved her garden, so he thought that by keeping it alive, she was still there. Sitting at the weathered bench right next to him. Vi shut the door behind her, and glanced around the living room. She straightened it up, moving all of the furniture back to place. She'd mop the floor later, after her shower. She'd do the dishes after her shower too.

Violet trudged up the stairs, she heard movement coming from Avery's room, signalling that the young teenager was awake. She hurried to her room so she wouldn't encounter the girl. She locked her door behind her, and entered her bathroom. It was a decent sized bathroom, mainly white with a lot of beauty products lingering around. She got her shower ready, stripped her clothes, and jumped in when it was warm enough. She quickly showered, and exited her bathroom in just a towel, heading for her closet. She had no clue what to wear to her date with Dedric. Sometimes she really wished she had a feminine friend to help her with things like these. Even if it meant having a guy friend that was gay, he would probably have better fashion choices than she did.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
No worries. d: When Elaine comes over I'll just control her.

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ By the time Dedric had his brother and sister-in-law out of the apartment door, they were already two whole hours off of his carefully planned schedule. They had to get everything set up and Elaine still had to be dropped at Violet's. At least Dedric was all dressed and ready for the plan. This was going to be the best first date Violet had ever had. Even better then the dance and everything in her past life combined. Of course it was a lot of pressure, but for his soulmate there wasn't much Dedric wouldn't do. He was just like any other vampire in love. He wasn't nervous at all.

Revving the engine on his car, they sped off in the direction of the large house. "Alright E, you know the rules right? No gossiping, or giving of hints because I know you are dying to do so. And please no embarrassing stories, really you act like my mom sometimes." Okay maybe he was a little nervous. But really when Elaine made friends, and you got her talking, she had no filter. Sure she seemed shy and sweet at first, but she is a gossip at heart.

Elaine for her part rolled her eyes. "I know so you've said many times. I got it. Geez you act like this girl isn't going to like you. From the stories I've heard, and experiencing it for my self, the worst date and all the embarrassing stories in the world won't drive her off." She gazed lovingly at Sebastian for a couple nauseating seconds before looking out the front windshield and pointing. "You're too busy lecturing me so you've passed the house." She said with a slight smirk.

Dedric refocused and slammed on his breaks. Thanking what ever God was out there for being alone on the street. "Thank you for pointing that out." He muttered and U-turned before smoothly pulling into her drive. "Alright, sis, let's find you an new best friend." He said opening her car door and helping her out.

As soon as she was out of the car Dedric ran and knocked on the front door to the large house, vaguely hearing Sebastian and her exchanging good byes and snickering at their brother's eagerness. "I can hear you laughing at me." He grumbled before turning back to the door.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet grabbed some random clothes and threw them on quickly. She ran a brush through her tangled hair, managing to control it. She sighed, staring at her reflection. She wore a plain white tee shirt, and tan shorts. Her hair was wet and wavy, starting to curl at the bottom. And her eyes were the same shade of brown they'd always been. Sometimes she wished she was as pretty as Avery, then maybe the younger girl would like her. Maybe her parents would like her, and her fellow classmates. She pulled herself from her thoughts, when she heard a knock at the door. Glancing at the clock, she gasped. Dedric had already brought Elaine! She wasn't ready to see him, she wasn't wearing make up or anything! "Ugh, Violet! Get the friggin door. My head's killing me." Avery shouted from her room. Violet ran a hand through her hair, and groaned. She didn't ant Ava answering the door, so she hurried out of her room, and ran down the stairs.

She paused in front of the door, her hand on the handle. She took in a breath, and opened the door slowly. As soon as her eyes found Dedric's, she froze. He was as gorgeous as ever. She blushed at her appearance, and cursed herself internally. Why hadn't she gotten ready earlier. Then she could look good for Dedric. She nervously ran a hand through her hair, and noticed the two behind Dedric. Sebastian and Elaine were there, she smiled timidly at the small blonde, ignoring Sebastian completely before she looked back at the handsome boy in front of her. She leaned against the door frame, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Hey you." She said softly, a smile playing at her lips.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ It took about two minutes for the door to open. It was actually two minutes thirty nine seconds. Dedric checked.
In those few minutes, Elaine and Sebastian had calmed down their laughter and flanked Dedric. Sebastian was teasing him. Silently, but he knew. It was a brother thing. He knew Seb was rooting for him, and had been for many years even after he found his lovely wife.

Behind the door he heard the squeaky voice that was Avery. Then soon after the beautiful voice of Violet. A goofy grin crossed his face and he perked up considerably, nerves almost vanishing. "Hey yourself." He leaned over and kissed her. Hoping to God it was welcomed. "You look beautiful." Dedric mumbled and Sebastian couldn't hold in his laughter any more.

"You are such a sap." He said between gasping breaths and intense laughing. Dedric for his part whipped around and started hitting his younger brother. "Shut up, shut up, shut up. You're embarrassing me more than your girlfriend."

"Uncle uncle!" Sebastian shouted and his brother relented. "Anyway. Good day Violet. It is nice to see I'm being ignored, instead of grumped at today." He returned to his spot next to Elaine and grinned at Violet. "It was nice seeing you but I believe we have a country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, his wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; We're swamped." He wiggled his fingers in a wave and pulled Dedric to the car.

"Bye! I'll pick you up later. Call me if Elaine isn't on her best behavior." Love you. Dedric called adding the end tag mentally. Too early on her part for that kind of talk.

Once safely in the car he turned to Sebastian. "Okay. We've got a dream date to make."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet couldn't help but smile when she was around Dedric. It was like they were the only two people on earth. She readily kissed him back, butterflies fluttering wildly in her stomach. Blush crept onto her cheeks at him calling her beautiful. He was so sweet! She knew she didn't look pretty at the moment. Her hair was still wet and curling, she wore simple clothes, and no make up. But the fact that he called her beautiful had her swooning. She was brought back to reality when Sebastian doubled over in laughter. She bit her lip, embarrassed. She had completely forgot they were standing there! Elaine looked at her with a knowing smile, while Sebastian cackled like a hyena! So embarrassing! She couldn't help but giggle when Dedric started beating his brother. It was comical, the way they acted. At that moment she wished she had grown up with a playful sister rather than a hateful sister. Violet internally sighed, before focusing on Sebastian.

"Hey, I wasn't ignoring you! I just didn't feel like talking to you." She teased. She felt so at ease around Sebastian and Dedric, she even felt comfortable in Elaine's presence. Violet rolled her eyes at Sebastian, before waving to Dedric. "Oh quit your worrying! We'll be fine!" Elaine said, blowing a kiss to the two. "Bye Dedric." Violet said with a smile. She stuck her tongue out at Sebastian, making a face. Violet motioned for Elaine to come in, and she did. The little blonde looked around, before plopping down on the couch. "Nice place, it looks much better without all the people and alcohol." She said with a smile. Violet blushed, and sat down on a chair. "Yeah I cleaned up a bit, Avery's up stairs in her room. Hopefully we won't see much of her." She said with a smile.

Elaine stood suddenly, placing her hands on her hips. She was a pretty little thing. With straight blonde hair that reached mid back, and warm honey brown eyes. She was at least 5'4, a lot shorter than Violet's tall stature. She had a nice smile, with two dimples on each cheek. She looked like an all around friendly person. "We should be getting you ready for your date with Dedric." She said, her eyes lighting up. Vi smiled gratefully, and stood. "Sounds like a plan." Violet showed Elaine around the house, before going to her room. Once their, Elaine commanded Violet to sit down. She'd 'work her magic'.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
We can each have one more post before he comes back, unless we need more. d:
Clothes

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Soon after departing the house Dedric drove them to the warehouse that he had rented out a half an hour out of town. The trunk was filled with sand that he had speed ordered and some supplies were already laid out when they arrived. Dedric was going to create the closest thing he could to Bora Bora. He was trying to set a very high standard. Sebastian on the other hand had his doubts and voiced them.

"Tell me again why you are spending all of our savings on Violet. I mean this is pretty expensive. Sand, warehouse, lots of bottles of water." Sebastian ranted as he hefted bags of white sand out of the car. He acted like he didn't understand, which irked Dedric just a little bit. His whole life for 291 years revolved around getting his mate back and Sebastian knew what he was setting himself up for.

"Hey I didn't complain when you spent way too much on Elaine's wedding ring. Or your wedding. That only I came to. This is big for me, Seb." Dedric hated being sappy in front of his little brother. But sometimes it slipped.

"I suppose you're right. My apologies. Let's get this set up. We have time."

They quickly set to work creating a small beach like setting. There was a plastic pool set up in the center next to an umbrella and a couple beach chairs. "Right. It looks like everything is set up here. Seb could you watch it and I'll go pick up the food and the girl and be back in an hour." He would text when it was time for his brother to get lost. With that he left to the car and started for his apartment.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

"Ow.." Violet winced as Elaine attacked another tangle in her wild hair. "Sorry, but you have some crazy hair!" She exclaimed, brushing through another part. Vi puffed out her cheeks, and stared at the wall. Elaine had forced her to sit facing the wall, away from any mirrors. It was difficult, seeing as one of her walls was a mirror. Elaine said it would be more magical if she looked at her appearance when she was done. She didn't understand why Elaine was spending so much time making her pretty. But she appreciated it. "Now to start beatifying your hair!" Elaine said with a smile. This girl was full of energy. At first she was quiet, but as the time went on, she got louder by the minute. Violet giggled at her new friends craziness. She wished she was as outgoing as the little blonde. "Keep it the frigg down Violet!" Avery screamed from down the hall. Elaine stopped, and stared at Vi with wide eyes, a grin spreading across her face. She stood, and sauntered over to Violet's dresser, and flipped on the stereo. She turned the volume all the way up, and belted out the lyrics to a one direction song.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! The way you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell! You don't know oh oh, you don't know your beautiful!" Elaine screamed, giggling hysterically. Violet laughed along with her, she hadn't laughed so hard in forever! El turned it down until it was just loud enough for them to hear. She walked back over to Vi and finished doing her hair. She had her change earlier, and did her make up a while ago. It was just her hair that took forever. "All done!" Elaine said in a sing song voice. She stood Violet up and led her to the mirror, making her close her eyes. "Alright, open up!" She said, clapping her hands together. Violet did as she was told, and gaped at her reflection. Somehow, her hair managed to get tamed, and fell just above mid back in big curls. Her make up was perfect, but a bit much for her liking. She was dressed in a flowery top, with jean shorts and brown shoes. She decided that this was the best she looked in awhile. She smiled, and threw her arms around Elaine. "Oh thank you Elaine. Your the best!""Oh don't worry about it, I know how important it is to look good for your man. Although Dedric already thinks your perfect." Violet blushed, and stepped back. "Come on, let's go wait for him downstairs." Violet nodded, and stood, heading downstairs with Elaine in tow.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕

Clothes

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Dedric did a quick check in the mirror. He was close to being ready. He put on some shorts that Elaine had set out and a white v-neck shirt. It was still pretty light out so he grabbed his sunglasses and jammed them on his face. It would be very unfortunate if he went blind or had to cut the date short because his eyes were frying.

By the time he made it back to his car he was right on time and if he drove a little over the speed limit he would be early. One thing he remembered about Claudia was her love for punctuality. Dedric was late one time and he had to hear about it up until the day she....That wasn't something to think about. Quickly he got his mind back on track and he pulled up to Violet's house. Smoothing his messy hair he hopped out of the car, with the same nervous excitement of this morning.

The vampire was practically vibrating when he got to the front door. He raised a shaky hand and knocked on the door and waited with a smile plastered on his face.

He was trying very hard not to pull his typical listing thing. Usually he would list everything that could go wrong and plan ahead, but in the process it freaked him out and made him panic almost 99 percent of the time. No planning ahead. He was going with the flow.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:27 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet and Elaine waited in silence for Dedric to arrive. Though it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. Violet was very nervous. This would be the first date she'd ever be going on. She wasn't sure exactly what to do. What if she did something wrong, and ruined the whole thing? She didn't want to ruin her budding relationship with Dedric already. She couldn't explain the sudden attraction she felt toward him, or the need to be close to him at all times. When he was away, everything went by so slow. Her heart felt heavy. But when Dedric was near, her heart sped up, and a huge weight felt like it lifted off her shoulders. She sighed, and fiddled with her fingers nervously. "Thinking about him?" Elaine asked, a smile tugging at her lips. Violet jumped, shocked at her question. "How could you tell?" She asked curiously. "Just the way your face lights up, and your eyes glaze over. You even smile a little." Violet blushed, and looked down at her hands. "I don't understand why I like Dedric so much. It tears me apart just being away from him.." She admitted, tugging at her shirt gently. Elaine gave her a sympathetic look. "I know how you feel.. I went through the same thing with Sebastian. But don't worry, everything will fall into place soon enough." The petite blonde said with a smile. Violet sighed, and nodded her head. Everything was so confusing.

Elaine jumped up right before there was a knock at the door. The sound had Violet's nerves getting the best of her. She was terrified. "Come on little ballerina." Elaine said, grabbing Vi's hand. Violet rolled her eyes, but smiled nonetheless, allowing Elaine to pull her up. She dragged the tall brunette to the door, all the while her heart beat quickening by each step. Elaine pushed her forward lightly, winking. Violet opened the door slowly, laying her eyes on the man in front of her. He stole her breath just by looking at him. She blushed, and looked down, tugging at her shirt. "Well I'll leave you two alone, I'm just going to walk home. Me and Sebastian have plans." Elaine said, waggling her eyebrows suggestively. Violet giggled, blushing again. She watched her new friend walk away before turning to face Dedric. "Hi." She whispered, smiling. She stared at him for a few more moments, until she couldn't take it anymore. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his chest. Her skin tingled where she touched him, calming her erratic heart beats.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕

Clothes

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ The door was answered almost instantly. But he should've suspected Elaine would hear him coming. She always told him he had clunky steps for such a graceful creature. Sebastian then made fun of his large feet. Always had and always will. It was one of those human traits that carried over.

When the door revealed Violet Dedric's smile grew, if that was even possible. Her blush warmed his heart. Though when she looked away he searched for that connection again. Until Elaine spoke and he was shocked out of his trance. He forgot she was still here and talking about her and Sebastian's plans.

"Ew. Please don't ever suggest such things again." He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "And I better find the place still in tact when I come home. We don't want a repeat offense." He glared and shouted after her. He could practically feel her eyes roll. He was about to yell something else when Violet brought him back in. "Hi to you too." Dedric said in the same hushed tone. There was some sort of pull to hug and kiss her. Just like when he met her at school. But again he waited for her to make the first move. Any sort of move.

The waiting turned into a staring contest before she finally wrapped her arms around him. A grin split his face again and he hugged her back. He reveled in the feeling for a few moments before pulling back and kissing her quickly. "You ready for the best date ever? The party starts when you say."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

You know the feeling you get, when you walk downstairs Christmas morning, and find a beautiful tree lit with lights and decorated expertly. And sitting underneath the tree is a pile of neatly wrapped gifts, ranging from small, to large. So you rush downstairs and start tearing into each gift, a smile lighting up you face. Well, that's the exact feeling Violet got when she was around Dedric. She felt so safe wrapped in his warm embrace. She felt at home. When he pulled back, and gave her a soft kiss, butterflies erupted within her stomach. She sighed happily, keeping a hold of his hand. All forms of her earlier nervousness disappeared. For some reason, she felt that Dedric would accept her no matter what. Even if she somehow ruined today's date, he'd still look at her with those same blue, affectionate eyes.

A smile formed on her lips, she was ready. Well then, let the party begin." She whispered, leaning up to kiss him again. She couldn't help it. Usually she would never be so straight forward with a person. She'd never ever take the control, unless they were dancing. She didn't know why she had so much confidence, so much trust. Something was different about Dedric Smyth. Something was very different. 'Open your eyes.' A soft voice said within Violet's mind. She glanced around curiously, surely Dedric heard it too. 'Open your eyes little Ballerina.' The voice said again. 'But my eyes are open.' She thought. The voice didn't come back. She furrowed her eye brows, where had that voice come from. And what was it talking about, open your eyes. What did it mean?..

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕

Clothes

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Having his had linked to hers felt right. Dedric was always sure they were two parts of a whole, and when her fingers were threaded through his it was like proof. Proof that made him happy. Squeezing her hand affectionately, he grinned. Sebastian always used to call them love deer. Dedric's eyes always got doe like and soft when in the presence of his soulmate. The blue always seemed to lighten in his happiness. It was a subtle change you would only notice if you really focused on his eyes.

"Okay. Let the party begin." He leaned down to meet her half way in the kiss. She was getting braver and more comfortable. Dedric knew he was making progress. Sweet, sweet progress. It took a week to get Claudia to be so bold. Even then, it was an accomplishment. Still holding her hand lightly he lead her to the passenger side door and opened it up for her. "We have a little bit of a drive before us. So if you want you can turn on the music." He didn't listen to it much, only really soft classical stuff. The older he got the worse the music became.

When he got in the driver's side he started up the engine and immediately sought out her hand again. That connection, the tingly feeling, was something he missed when she was away. He was lucky they drove the automatic everywhere. No shifting involved.

User ImageUser Image  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas