Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
RISE & SHINE! (EVERYBODY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 am
Couldn't decide which doe to enter, so I applied with a buck instead.

I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Amizade
Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Journal Link: Here
Applying for: Supplier - hunter, in-store sales (if he's around)
Relevant skills: Hunter-wise, he likes to draw it out, exhausting his prey before going in for the kill but he is capable of a swift kill if needed. As a salesman, he might disgust the cleverererer ladies, but he's definitely got all the innocent girls covered. wink (I'm not sure if Rise would allow this, but I can imagine them analysing a kin and going, "Hey Crossfade, this one's yours" and letting him have all the naive customers. Not that he's sleeping with all of them! I just mean he can flatter them and they will be all "Oh, you're so handsome and charming!" *leer*)
Oh, just a note, he won't do that to the tribe members 'cause they know him.
Crossfade is a smooth-talking womaniser with a great love for/of(?) the hunt.

Edit: I was just stalking your (Maxx & Jun) journals and ahhh, I wanted Crossfade to be part of the Justice League but it seems to be very quiet at the moment so I decided to change him slightly and now I see that you guys have Linger and Everlong and I have people to play with and and and crying
Oh well, I suppose he's full-time womaniser and hunter, superhero on the side. xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 am
Hullo everyone!
First off, thanks for helping Rise & Shine be such a huge success! It really warms my heart that you guys enjoy the tribe concept and we're so delighted to have more people in the foody fold. Much applause for everyone, especially those managed to help out during the Flambe Party - thank you! I think you know the amazing result of that and you can be sure we do have plans in store. smile

This time I'm specifically thinking about recruitment RPs - we learnt a lot from the last one, and we've been trying to figure out how to streamline the process for a while now.
We did think of a system we'd like to experiment with. If you think you'll be able to finish an RP with Rise in a timely manner, we can proceed as usual. Otherwise, what do you think of pre-plotting and having the recruitment consist of just 3 posts: 1. Rise summarises (background of) the situation, 2. your kin asks to join R&S, and 3. Rise says yes. We thought this might work well for those who would like their recruitment RPed but are tight on time.

Would anyone like to be a guinea pig for that system? lol Let us know your thoughts!

Sarano_Krem
Queen Kiriux
charLOLLI sheen
Lural
Amizade
PS: Miza - thanks a ton for the app and so sorry for the late response! I figure Rise can just think that he's...um...nurturing [some of the rest might know better, hehe]. Also, we can plot with Linger and Everlong anytime! wink Rise & Co totally approves of employees moonlighting as superheroes. I'm sure Rise thinks it's a fine and upstanding thing to do.

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:23 am
did someone ask for a test subject!?

*sits in a chair and attatches electrodes to himself* I'M READY WHEN YOU ARE!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Kin: User Image
Journal Link: Journal (Peaches and Cream is not really updated)
Applying for: Production
Relevant skills: Peaches and Cream is passionate about... you might have guessed it... sweets! His special skills rely mostly on fruits, but he does delve a little into the more savory: adding a couple cherries goes a long way. He is most comfortable with fresh foods, but with Rise & Shine, they can perfect his recipes so they survive the time and travel.
[ Kin’s name] is Sweet in nature, his personality shines through in his creations. His dislikes include contaminated deserts, impolite kin, and his nightly walks to be interrupted by high-pitched voices.  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:38 pm
Maxx D
Hullo everyone!
First off, thanks for helping Rise & Shine be such a huge success! It really warms my heart that you guys enjoy the tribe concept and we're so delighted to have more people in the foody fold. Much applause for everyone, especially those managed to help out during the Flambe Party - thank you! I think you know the amazing result of that and you can be sure we do have plans in store. smile

This time I'm specifically thinking about recruitment RPs - we learnt a lot from the last one, and we've been trying to figure out how to streamline the process for a while now.
We did think of a system we'd like to experiment with. If you think you'll be able to finish an RP with Rise in a timely manner, we can proceed as usual. Otherwise, what do you think of pre-plotting and having the recruitment consist of just 3 posts: 1. Rise summarises (background of) the situation, 2. your kin asks to join R&S, and 3. Rise says yes. We thought this might work well for those who would like their recruitment RPed but are tight on time.

Would anyone like to be a guinea pig for that system? lol Let us know your thoughts!

I think it sounds like a pretty good idea! I'd be willing to be your test subject too xd

Though I'm not particularly tight on time, but never seem able to catch you or anyone to do recruitment RPs  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:01 pm
Anything you ask. Forever.
-cough-
Ahhhh, yeah, actually! You know RP for me can be touch and go so this is an awesome idea and would love to help you out. <3  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 pm
I need to officially fill out Sunspot’s info for the tribe. Ruri, please remember to do this.

And there needs to be a ‘Not very good at anything, but hey, she looks cute!’ role option for Sunspot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 am
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Lural
Journal Link: It's sadly not very informative. Sorry bout that,
Applying for: Supplier/Gatherer
Relevant skills: He specializes in desert plants, able to find succulent plants, fresh blossoms, and spicy roots. …Some might not be fit to eat though.
Not for Eats is over eager to please, causing him to sometimes trip over himself, often spilling things he’s gathered.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:35 am
Maxx D
PS: Miza - thanks a ton for the app and so sorry for the late response! I figure Rise can just think that he's...um...nurturing [some of the rest might know better, hehe]. Also, we can plot with Linger and Everlong anytime! wink Rise & Co totally approves of employees moonlighting as superheroes. I'm sure Rise thinks it's a fine and upstanding thing to do.

I can be a guinea pig if needed!
Though I think I'll have more time after this week so I can also do a longer one if you want...

Nurturing... yes... :P

Aw, haha. I would love to see that happen. xD;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Ruriska
Journal Link: 8P
Applying for: in-store sales/recruiter
Relevant skills: Happy, helpful (or at least she tries to be…), super cute, she has all the best skills including making everyone feel guilty for not letting her help because she wants to be useful so badly
[ Sunspot] is a big ray of sunshine, always cheerful and ready to assist you – oh dear, she just dropped your order, don’t worry it’s still fine… oops, now she’s stepped on it… well, at least you can be guaranteed a refund. [is that too long? XD]  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:41 am
I had this insatiable urge to be post 100.

And I needed to ask. The R&D department, that's like cooking and concocting new foods, right? Creating delicacies? Finding more things that aren't poisonous to feed people?

Or am I misunderstanding it?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:16 am
Sarano_Krem
did someone ask for a test subject!?

*sits in a chair and attatches electrodes to himself* I'M READY WHEN YOU ARE!!
Alright man, ready when you are! Let me know what specific 'backstory' you have in mind for his hiring, please? Last we talked about it you said "catching glimpses of the processes that go on in the back. then he starts asking questions about the shop and seduces himself into joining"; just detail it, I'll write it, he asks Rise and boom, we'll be settled. lol

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Awesome to have a desserts guy, ELF! Hurrah! Just his name alone belongs in R&S. His description ran a bit long, so I took the first sentence if you don't mind, sorry about that! If you'd rather write a new one-liner, please do and let me know. smile Also added him to R&D since he'll be helping to develop desserts.

Lural, Lolli, Miza - great! After I trial-run this system with Sarano I'll definitely get in contact again about hiring RP. 8D

Lural
And I needed to ask. The R&D department, that's like cooking and concocting new foods, right? Creating delicacies? Finding more things that aren't poisonous to feed people?
The foody section of R&D is all about recipes and developing optimum processes, and test-trialing them, yes! But the actual cooking and execution to create the final products are under production.

Ruriska
Ruri my dear, dangit I love Sunspot's ridiculously amazing/horrible description, but it is a bit long. Could you cut it a phrase or so? Sorry about that!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:50 pm
I thought it would be. XD No problem. *snips off a sentence or two*

[ Sunspot] is a big ray of sunshine, always cheerful and ready to assist you – oh dear, she just dropped your order; manager to the front please!

Wait in that still too long? If it is…

[ Sunspot] is a big ray of sunshine, always cheerful and ready to assist you – oh dear, she just dropped your order.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:24 am
O wO I like the sound of this place.  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:05 am
jooooin us patmos

neeeeew description for Long Ago!

Long Ago is a cheerful ditz who supplies the tribe with fresh mushrooms - just watch out for those red spotty ones.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff