Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 pm
"Maybe he worked for umbrella or he had an insider. Lets get into details once were somewhere safe shall we?" Luna said keeping close to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 am
James followed the other three, still annoyed that he had to leave his shelter that he stayed in for so long, then sighed, "I guess there had to be someone to mess things up." he muttered.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 pm
Para's ear twitched after she heard James muttering to himself. "Aw, c'mon James, we will find another shelter. Besides, if it wasn't for Acid, we'd still be dealing with a very angry woman." She said, her eyes still focused on the streets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 pm
James rolled his eyes, "She wouldn't have found us if we had stayed in the shed, now would she?" he asked. "Even then, there was one possible way she could have gotten in, and that would have been a shotgun to the face for her." he sighed, "I lost at least a month's worth of food, too"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 pm
Para understood why James was so angry, but she couldn't help but to feel sorry for Acid. "So far, we are the only ones left in this hell hole... we will get the food back in no time." She turned her head and gave James a comforting smile. "We are almost to the shelter anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 pm
James growled, "Yeah, sure, woohoo fer us." he said, and he glared at Acid. Then he looked down, It's his dumb fault he was in the middle of the street anyway... if the damn civvie had any sense in self preservation, he'd stick to the shadows. He looked up, "This... shelter... It has enough room for all of us?" he asked, "I'm not in the... sharing mood since recent events."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:20 pm
"i don't think your in position to be saying that." Luna said letting para hold James. "Were close....I smell it." She said as she jumped to the next building and looked down and saw a headlight. "There's our landmark." She said pointing to it while keeping a firm grip on her gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:32 pm
"Finally." Para muttered while helping Acid up the building. "I could use a good rest and maybe a band-aid." She said with a smile while touching the back of her head and smearing a bit of blood from being knocked to the ground, through her silver matted hair.  

Paraphrenia

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 pm
James growled at Luna's comment, "I'm not in the...? What the hell are you talking about? all of you just cost me more than I needed to lose." and he sighed, "I'm going back. Bio-Terrorist and zombies be damned. I ain't going to stick around with some ungrateful snobs." and he made his way back to his shed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:18 pm
Para sighed. "James don't be silly..." She called back to him. "The shed is probably turned upside down and inside out by now." She turned to watch him leave and shook her head while giving Luna a hopeless look.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm
Acid panted softly, his fatigue starting to get to him. " J-James......wait.....I'm sorry about your shed, but if you go back, theres just gonna be more trouble waiting for you. That woman was just the start.......and I beleive I owe all of you an explanation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm
James looked back, "You owe me a lot of things..." he said, and he reluctantly went back, "Fine, I'll stay, but don't expect a lot of help."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Para inspected the side of the building. "Well there's a small drop down to get from here to the fire escape, then the shelter is right across the street." She said while pointing towards the building, then turned to Acid. "Think you can handle it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 pm
((wait, are we headed to my characters shelter or?)  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm
((That was the plan razz ))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff