Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 pm
"What is it you require, here?" Menos asked, staring directly at where Yuni was.
"It is clear by your movements you show no love to the people here. I suggest you leave before you are persuaded to go."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 pm
Zahzi

Yuni looked at Menos and sighed, "well I see you have quite the eyes" she said, revealing herself. She placed a hand on her hip and smiled, "I require something of mine that you've stumbled upon... the girl you've recently found is my niece so I would like her back, she's traveling with me and we were separated... we do not like mixing our business with others" she explained. Of course she was making most of it up but who cared. She took a step forward into the camp and looked at him, her eyes not giving him anything.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 am
Menos continued to stare at Yuni with a dull expression.
"You will have no luck deceiving me, child." he told her bluntly.
"It is clear you have ill-intent for the child, and you will not get the opportunity as long as I am here."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:55 am
Zahzi

Yuni looked at Menos with annoyance, "you have no right to separate family" she said. She didn't like this man at all and she knew if they got into a fight that it would be long and tiring.

She wanted to avoid that but she wanted her niece so it was inevitable. She looked at him again, "I will ask again, I want the girl... If you don't want to put this whole camp in danger than I suggest you give her to me" she said, impatiently.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 am
"SHUT UP AND GO BURN DOWN THE VILLAGE ALREADY, DAMN IT!" Hael barked. "I'm not coming out and you can't make me! So scram!"

"Hm?" Tabari looked over at Menos as he announced someone's presence. She immediately formed into her usual appearance, and began following Menos until he ordered her to remain. "Menos, what's wrong?" She asked, but received no answer.

She obeyed, for a few moments. Unable to stand being alone, and letting the curiosity of what was going on take over, Tabari followed after Menos' trail.

"Sounds like you have trust issues." Caius nodded, looking around for a quieter spot for them to sit. No doubt being in the middle of the camp made her uneasy, and it wouldn't have been smart for him to keep this conversation going here.

"I can understand your distrust here, Aurora," he waved his hand out to the edge of the camp, deciding it was best not to touch her again until she was comfortable. "But we really mean no harm. Menos said he found you in the middle of no where, about to be ambushed by demons, and too exhausted to even continue on your own. We couldn't let you go like this in good conscious."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at him and noticed he was careful of not touching her. She nodded, "I guess your right, I really do hate to admit it but if Menos hadn't stepped in I don't think i'd be alive... but it's strange... i've always been able to slip past demons no problem but lately, they never seem to stop finding me no matter how far I run or where I hide... I guess I'm just afraid that i'll lead them here some how... and if anyone died because of that well... I don't know what i'd do..." she explained.

She sighed, "sorry sometimes I talk to much" she said, shrugging. It was nice, having someone to talk to, it made her feel better and safer. Tabari, Menos and Caius made her feel at home in a way, of course she would never say that but she always learns something new around these people.

Aurora was going to thank Caius but stopped as a chill went down her spine. She turned her head where Menos was and shivered, "I... have a bad feeling..." she mumbled nervously. She always had this feeling when someone attacked her or someone near her.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 am
A section of the tree directly behind Yuni was suddenly crushed by an unseen force.
"Do not threaten the lives of others when yours is in my hands, child." Menos told her, his expression not changing.

"You are as helpful to the girl as fire is to a tree. You will not receive her here, nor anywhere else. End your quest to do so now, or you will not live to see another moon-rise."

"And why the hell would I harm this village?" Omazige asked, calmly.
"Unlike you, I don't immediately think everything and everyone is a threat. And I CAN make you come with me, you know."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 am
Zahzi

Yuni looked at him and laughed, "do you honestly think i'm afraid of you?" she asked. She looked at him, "if you attack me you put your whole camp at risk you see i'm not alone, so if you want to start a war, i'm happy to oblige" she said.

She looked at him lazily and yawned, "so do you still want to fight because I don't mind at all but it will cause a commotion you know" she said, testing him.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm
"I see Recht only hires people based on ability, and not intelligence..." Menos told her, still staring at her.
"If you know who I am, then you know just how insignificant you are to me. Your banter is comparable to an ant hassling a Mammoth."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 am
"How the ******** should I know, demon?" Hael snarled as she threw a loss rock at Omazige. "Your kind don't usually show up for good times. Not by human standards anyway."

"Well if you're starting to slip up, then maybe you should stay." Caius lightly joked, forcing a casual chuckle to show he meant nothing by the comment.

"And don't worry about talking. I have yet to meet anyone who out talks Tabari." He added as he looked out, wondering if the shape shifter was even around. And oddly enough, she wasn't. Not hearing her voice nor seeing Menos made things rather unusual.

"You and me both," he grunted, unable to shake off something wrong was happening. "Maybe some friends of your's caught up."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 pm
Omazige gave a sigh, before picking up the rock that was thrown at him and throwing it right back, towards her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Zahzi

Aurora looked at Caius, "I didn't mean to draw attention to the camp... let me fix it, I can go the other way... maybe they'll follow me and leave everyone else alone..." she mumbled.

She felt responsible, if the demon army found this place then it was her fault and then a fight would break out. How could she stay here, knowing that she'd put innocent lives in danger because she wasn't strong enough.

She looked up and ran toward the entrance of the camp and froze when she saw Yuni.

Yuni looked at him, "fine, i'll take the girl by force then" she said. She pressed a button and smiled,"in 10 minutes this place will be flooded with demons..." she said.

She noticed Aurora and smiled, "and little girl, everything that's about to happen will be all because of you" she said, as she attacked Menos.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:28 pm
"You are a disgrace to the Seeker name." Menos sighed as Yuni attacked.
The same unseeable force from before was now holding the Demon in place.

"I don't even think you are worthy of being killed..." he added before looking back to Aurora.

"Child.Stay with Caius. And inform him we will be 'having visitors'."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:59 am
Zahzi

Aurora looked at him, "but I can..." she stopped and sighed. She knew he wanted her to stay out of his fight so she simply nodded.

Yuni looked at Aurora and smiled, "aurora, you look just like your mother" she said.

Aurora froze and turned back to her shocked, "how... do you know my mother... she's dead" she said, confused.

Yuni looked at her, "well considering she was my sister I know everything about her... I could tell you all about her... that's why I came here to take you back and raise you up in place of your mother, Aurora I can make you into a strong women" she offered.

Aurora looked at her, she really wanted to fall for the temptation of going with her. She looked at Menos and felt torn, her mothers family or Menos and the camp. She felt conflicted and didn't know what to do. She finally stepped in front of Menos, "I... I have to know, I can't move on without understanding why my mother did what she did Menos... I have to go with her so I can understand" she said, hoping he'd understand.

Yuni smiled, "Menos, you can't stop the young girl, it's her choice not yours" she said, smiling.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:53 pm
Menos gave a sigh, the hold on Yuni not stopping.
"Child. You are dealing with family, yes. But family that wishes doom on this encampment, and has already called for an attack. Your Aunt wants you to butcher Humanity for a false king.
Are you SURE this is what you wish?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces