Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime was about to protest until she started hugging him. He hugged her back tightly. "I don't know... this hug is way better then the med rooms bed..." he replied as he started to calm down a bit. "It's... been a long three months... what we need to do is go to that tavern and not get jumped by vampires on the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 pm
cptflint

Anastasia blushed lightly at his comment, "we need to rest first off... have you even eaten or been drinking properly... we need our strength just in case something like that does happen... and you can bet your lucky stars i'll be prepared" she said, smiling lightly. She hadn't smiled since her mother died so it showed that she really did trust Dojime.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I... no not like I should..." he replied, smiling back down at her. "Alright alright lets just eat here. Tavern food is pretty good but it's nothing compared to castle food," he said as he let her go and started towards the kitchen. "I should raid the mead while I'm down there..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 pm
cptflint

Anastasia followed behind him slowly, "the maids won't forgive you... there brutes if you mess with the food... I sneaked in and ate a cookie and she slapped my hand hard... let me tell you it hurt like hell" she said, remembering the pain. She sighed, "you know ever since I got better you don't seem to be yourself... is everything ok?" she asked worried.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I... no... actually..." he replied his veins still burning. "Why I... you know... gave you that cure..." he started to explain. "I... think I drank a little bit of your blood and it's really weird it's making me feel super strong and fast andIhavenoideawhat'sgoingtohappenwhenitwearsoff," he explained faster then even he thought he could understand. "I might actually... be losing my mind..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "then it's my fault... look if you need some blood take mine, I've replenished it so its ok for you to take some..." she said, taking the wrap off her neck. She moved her hair out of the way, "its ok, I know you'll stop when you need to I trust you so trust me ok?" she said. She didn't want him to feel any pain and she didn't want him to go insane either.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime actually started to sweat nervously at this idea. "I... um..." he mumbled as he swallowed the dry lump in his throat as he made an effort to resist. He slowly started to get closer. "This... is a bad idea... but... if you're sure..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 pm
cptflint

Anastasia hugged him and placed her hand on his chest, "Dojime you saved my life, I owe you and if this makes you feel better then its fine, I know you won't kill me... and just tell me when you need more blood... I have plenty ok" she said, her neck revealed as she hugged him.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime slowly bit into the same spot he'd used to give her the cure. As he drink his heart started to pound, his body got warmer then it ever had before, and his senses all came alive at once. It didn't take much to satisfy him and he stopped after only few short seconds. "Ok... alright..." he said as he covered the wound with a cloth. He couldn't help but feel that he was making a big mistake, but he smiled down at her anyways. "Thank you."

((Giving the coke addict more cocaine... I like where this is going.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm
cptflint

Anastasia felt him bite into her neck and she closed her eyes as she felt her strength fading. After a few second though he stopped and her skin was a tad bit paler, "haa... you welcome... when ever you need it.... i'm here" she whispered, using him for balance. She was breathing a little heavily due to the loss of blood, but she could still walk. She looked at him, "how about we get some sleep... im tired" she said.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Food first," he said as he lifted her up with one arm and carried her towards the kitchen. "You need to actually make some blood before I get needy again," he added with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 pm
cptflint

She blushed, "I can walk you know... it's not like you drank all my blood" she said, embarrassed. When they got to the kitchen, it was empty and Anastasia smiled, "looks like we got here at a good time... lets take the food into the medical room so they don't know we took it" she said, happily.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Have at it. I'll be back in a minute," he said as he headed to the back room where they kept the mead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "ok, just don't get lost" she teased. When he left she wandered trough the kitchen as she grabbed a basket and filled it up with fruits, cheese, bread, some meats and drinks. Once she was done she walked back to the front of the kitchen and sat down as she waited for him. She ate some cheese patiently and yawned a bit as she waited.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:24 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime came back fairly quickly, his bag clinking as he walked with the bottles of mead he'd taken safely inside. "OK!" he announced. "Llllllet's go," he said as he started down the hall and headed towards the medical room.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff