Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Perfect! We can surprise each other." Pulling away, she skipped over to the alcohol cabinet, pulling out two glasses. "What kind of wine would you like?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

"alright" he hummed, turning off the stove as he served up their food. "hope you like broccoli" he bummed, grabbing two sets of chop sticks and handing her one, along with a bowl of his best vegi stir fry.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Grabbing a bottle of Cote de Nuits, she followed after him, smiling. "I love broccoli, actually." She sat on a bar stool and poured their wine, handing him his glass. "I also love dogs, reading, and painting."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

"I don't mind dogs, as long as they don't try to attack me" he mumbled, a tiny smile On his face as he sipped the wine.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Oh don't worry, we only have well-behaved dogs at the palace," she assured him, sipping her wine, then scrunching her nose. "Okay, maybe wine was a bad idea." Setting the glass back down, she smiled, tugging at the edge of the shirt. "I bought you this," she remarked, her finger stroking the tiny part at the end where she'd tried to sew it. "Remember when Atuanya ripped it when you two had that fist fight because he thought you were hitting on me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"hmmm.. yeah..." he smiled, sipping lightly on his wine. "he gave me a black eye and fractured two of my ribs..... he almost did more before someone stepped in...." he murmured, his memory of that fight rather blurry.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"And you should thank the good Lord above that I managed to snag his ear," she laughed. "Otherwise, you would be dead, and I would still be an unhappy virgin." Pushing her half-eaten plate away, Alika hopped onto the counter and grabbed his plate, pushing it out of arm's reach. Now sitting in front of him, she spread her legs enough that she could lean forward on one hand and looked at him from under hooded lids that partially covered Alika's bedroom eyes. "Tell me, doctor, am I still a virgin?" she asked innocently.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 pm
Mayah Playah

"not after that performance" he grinned, kissing her softly. "but, if you're still afraid, i can always make doubly sure before we go to bed?" he offered, a smile on his face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She smirked, pulling him closer by his hips. "I want to make sure in every room in this apartment. We already have the bathroom checked off. Let's check off the kitchen now," she purred, softly kissing his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm
Mayah Playah

"works for me" he hummed, pulling her into his chair with a smirk.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:31 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Oh, am I on top this time?" she teased, kissing him lightly.

{{Exit to PMs!!}}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika's eyes snapped wide open as she heard the sniffle. Instantly pulling away from Travis, her blush grew darker, this time from rage. "That maid, Travis, she was the only one that didn't leave. How much you want to bet she's also got a camera on her? Come on!"
Grabbing the shirt and throwing it on, she started to storm out of the kitchen, heading for the maid's room. "YOU b***h!" she screeched, kicking the door open.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

Travis gave a small frown and wrapped his arms around alika protectively. "alika, don't.... Don't give her the Benicia of hearing you scream." he muttered, glaring at Destri. "she's not worth it".

At this, Destri let out a low whine and started to cry harder.

"you're no linger needed for sex.... Do yourself a favor and stop hoping for it. From now in, you're to report to the head maid, and receive your jobs for the day." he grunted, pulling alika a little closer to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The princess glared down at the girl, Travis the only thing holding her back from ripping the maid's head off. "But first, give us the camera, now."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash