Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"No kidding, but I should have expected this from one of the top private schools in Japan, oh well, better get used to it. Now that school is out for the day, are you heading home, or do you have other things to do?" Ayane asked, as they walked back through the main building, and out the main doors to the front of the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Actually, I don't have to work today, so I'm free until I have to get home for dinner." He gave her a warm smile, purring a bit louder. "If you want, we can hang out today for a few hours."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane smiled brightly, then said, "If that's the case, then I would totally love hanging out with you, and it's not like I would have had much to do at home anyways; more than likely I would have gotten all my homework done in a few hours." She took him by the hand, then led him over to the shade of a cherry blossom tree, "It's going to be a bit before Li get's here, he's my chauffeur, and he'd be more than happy to take us anywhere. Is there any specific place that would be good to go to right now?" Ayane asked with a smile and her tailed swayed slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's ears twitched. "I really can't think of anyplace better than this right now. I'm just a sucker for the beauty of nature, and seeing the cherry blossoms like this is exactly that." He let out a soft mew, then blushed, covering his mouth.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Aww, that was really cute of you," she giggled a bit, then went on to say, "but if you like the beauty of nature, we should check out the park. I bet it's really beautiful right now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

When she called him cute, Kaien's blush only deepened, and he nodded, knowing that he was too embarrassed now to be able to form words.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:35 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane couldn't help herself and she started laughing a bit, "Looks like the cat got your tongue," she calmed down and wiped away a tear from her eye, "our ride is here, come on." Ayane said, as she led Kaien over to the same car that had dropped her off in the morning; Li was already waiting for her.

"I see you already managed to make a friend, that's good, I'm Li Akimoto, at your service." Li told Kaien with an up-beat tone and gave a small bow. He then reached for the door handle, then opened the door for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien gave Li a bow back, then stepped aside, waiting for Ayane. "Ladies first," he said with a soft smile. Shifting a bit,, Kaien took off his backpack, holding a strap in his hand and waiting for her patiently.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Getting into the car, Ayane set her bag on the floor, "Li, we want to go to the park for a bit, would you please take us there?" She asked, then patted the seat, indicating Kaien to get in.

With a smile and a nod of his head, Li answered, "Certainly Miss Kamakura."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Getting in the car beside her, Kaien set his back on the floor as well, then blinked, shifting his legs a bit. "I think this is the first time I've ever been in a car that I've been able to move my legs... This is kind of weird..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:50 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Once Kaien had gotten into the car, Li shut the door, then walked around to the drivers side and got in. Li then started the car, pulled out onto the roads, and started for the park.

"I sure it does, not many people drive around in fancy cars like this, most take some sort of public transportation to get around. Though I don't usually like being driven around, I own a street bike, that's what I usually get around with; speaking of which, I'll take you for a ride on it, if you think you can handle it." Ayane told him, giving him a teasing smile, and her eyes issuing a silent challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Just as long as you don't get us caught up with any of the biker gangs around here." He happily returned the same teasing smile at her, his ears twitching a bit. "I've never been afraid of a street bike. I've been afraid for the people on them."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane scoffed a bit, "Please, I wouldn't dream of doing that," she then leaned into Kaien's shoulder, "don't worry, we'll be safe, I obey the traffic laws... mostly." She told him with a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed softly, slipping his hand into hers. "As long as I'm on it, try to obey a good amount of them..." he said softly, sounding a bit nervous as he spoke.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:37 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I'll be sure to be safe while you're with me, I'd never do anything that would put you in danger, and if something did happen, I could never forgive myself for it." Ayane replied, looking up at Kaien, a gave him a reassuring smile.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff