Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark, And Mysterious Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:28 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
Eh? Is your computer freaking out?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suddenly feeling eyes on him, Armageddon lifted his head, looking around warily. "Great, don't tell me there another guy chasing me down." he muttered. Now, Armageddon wasn't the kindest demon out there. In fact, he was one of the worst. Raiding villages, massacres, extinctions, those were all things he had done, and not even the worst. Hell, his name was Armageddon, something anyone could instantly relate to the end of the world! Having a few people want revenge and try to track him down wasn't unheard of, but it was getting pretty damn old.
"Alright!" he said loud enough for the mystery person to hear. He swept his surroundings, his slit pupils thinning in concentration, but finding no one. "Who's there?"

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:38 pm
Awesome nerd
Actually, I'm typing on my nook. It's difficult and requires mad patience skills yo.
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

A smile appeared then quickly dissolved into nothing much of a straight line on her red stained lips. How cute, he was demanding. Wait. A both familiar and foul scent greeted her nose and she realize that it belonged to that of a demon. It's been a while since she's seen a hell spawn upstairs. She tried to keep her walk composed as she made her way around the trees. Smoke rose from the ground beneath her and she gave and inward sigh.

"Who is asking?" she questioned while tilting her head to the side.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
A nook! How fancy!

Armageddon narrowed his eyes at the sight of the smoke. Using it to hide. Clever, but also pretty dumb, in his opinion. At least now he had a somewhat idea of where this kid was. Keeping his eyes to the rising smoke, the demon heard the voice and chuckled. A chick, no less. Probably another snot-nosed brat like the others at this weird town.
"None of your Goddamn business, kid, that's who!" he yelled out. "I was the one who asked first!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:14 pm
Awesome nerd
It's actually very crappy.
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

A kid? Did he really just call her a baby goat? That almost made her laugh but she stopped that before it could really get going. After a few more steps she saw something she thought looked just to good to pass up. A pretty boy male demon and it seemed he was getting pissed, and then she got the idea that he was always pissed. That made her crack a slight smile when she thought of his flesh burning from the bones, but then she didn't care for killing demons. They always crawled back from hell somehow. So she would just have some fun, well her type of fun at least.

That thought had her wanting to be more aggressive with this man. He could be just as fast as she, yes he might get a few hits in but the truth was she could more than likely tear an arm off before he knew what hit him. The smoke dispersed and Genesis wanted to do more, she wanted to hear a comment or two. Atlas, she was going to try nice first and see, wait why the hell would she do that? She didn't know why he was here…Hmm. She had to think on that one.

"Fine you child," she replied with a bored sigh,"I am.. myself. You satisfied?"

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
Say whaaat?

The smoke was gone, so whoever caused it must have thought the same thing he did. That meant whoever was here was adaptable and witty. Or just some pretentious show off.
Armageddon scowled when he was given his answer. Smart-a_s. "Quite being an idiot and tell me the truth, kid." he snarled, fists clenched and red eyes constantly searching for any flicker. "Or are you too much of a chicken?!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:57 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

"Tsk, tsk. You have an obsession with farm animals," she stated, eyebrows raised slightly. Has he fantasies of goats and chickens? Genesis stepped closer towards him and stared at his arm, the one he had been holding earlier like a wounded animal. She felt bad for the guy. Not because he must of been having a crummy day, that was the funny part. It was because he didn't know of her name. What fool doesn't know of- "Genesis.." she declared confidently and polished the fiery gem embedded in her necklace.

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:41 pm
FaeryFlavored
Wait a minute... You're Violin??? :0

The demon hesitated when he heard the comment about... farm animals. What...? Where'd that come from? Shaking his head, Armageddon grew more irritated and looked around furiously. He paused when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, but concealed his knowing smirk. "Genesis, eh?" he echoed when he was given a name. "What, like that Bible crap? Is that supposed to impress me, kid?" he demanded. Without waiting for an answer, he spun around on his heel and shot forward towards the woman. He stopped a few feet away from her and held his arm out, letting a blade extend out of it and stop just a couple inches from her nose. "Gotcha." he smirked, red eyes fierce and ignoring the blood dripping off the gash in the bladed arm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:03 am
Awesome nerd
...I thought I established that, but yes. eek
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

Oh, there it goes again! For the last time she wasn't named after the Bible! Her eyes flashing, her clenched hands and lips drawn together tightly showed her tumultuous feelings of agitation. She stared at the blade, then her attention went back to the man who held it. "Are you sure?" she challenged, bringing her leg up and struck at the bend of his arm.

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 am
FaeryFlavored
Nuh-uh!

Armageddon raised an eyebrow until he saw the movement. He barely had time to react, and soon found his arm swinging back in reaction to the kick. He snarled and grabbed his arm, wincing lightly at the pain shooting through it and the blood that gushed out again. Refusing to let her revel in that surprise attack, his other arm's blade shot out then swung at Genesis quickly and repetitively.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 pm
Awesome nerd
Yeah-huh!
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

She jerked backwards, dodging some of his enthusiastic swings but hissed as he incised her on the chest. No time to recuperate the damage done, she held her hand out and summoned her Khopeshs and hooked it with his blade. "That's a nasty wound you have there. Shouldn't you be licking it better?" she advised spitefully with a toothy grin.

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:19 am
FaeryFlavored

Seeing the girl's defenses slowly break apart the more he attacked, Armageddon allowed a smirk to appear on his face. He lifted his leg and kicked her then swung his blade down like a guillotine. Instead of chopping her head off like a guillotine, though, he found himself hooking weapons with her own. He clenched his jaw and applied pressure on his blade, trying to break her stance, when he heard her comment. He narrowed his eyes at her then glanced at the cut on her chest. "I should be asking you the same thing, kid." he snorted. "The hell'd you come here for, anyway?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:25 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

She rolled her magenta eyes with a light smile on her face, amused at his actions. Blood traveled down her armor, staining the metal and her skin. "I came here to relax darling. Your reason was what? To be a nuisance perhaps?" she said. Genesis shoved him forcefully, gripping her weapons tighter than better.

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:20 pm
FaeryFlavored

Armageddon grit his teeth as he was forced back a couple inches, but quickly applied more force into his blades and managed to stop himself from getting pushed. "You've sure got a funny way of relaxing, kid." the demon remarked with a smirk. He tried to go forward. "I came here for the same reason, kid. To relax. And you're making that difficult!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:47 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

Was she being put at fault here? By one who insinuates these fights of all people. Genesis's back collided with a tree, splintering the poor thing into pieces. A low growl escaped her lips as she stabilized herself and became tired of this struggle. Diving between his legs, she spun around and positioned herself behind him. "Don't lie to yourself, love. You crave the thrill of the fight. You always so tense?" she asked rhetorically.

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:05 pm
FaeryFlavored

With the girl sliding out of his grip, all of Armageddon's strength went to the tree she was behind. His blade sank into the trunk of the tree, immobilizing him. He grunted with struggle and tried to yank it out as he listened to the woman. "The hell you talkin' about, kid?" he snorted and glared at her from over his shoulder. "If I loved to fight then why the hell am I in the middle of a damn forest, huh?" he demanded.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff