Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 am
Lana started to feel a bit uneasy, "Uhm.. Say there was an explosion in side of a mecha.. what would happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:19 am
"Depending on where it ways, it could do nothing, injure you, or kill you. But usually mecha have ejection systems that launch you out of the cockpit before than happens. You don't need to worry about that in VR though. It's only Virtual Reality." Brett opened a door to a room that had two things that looked like the cockpit of a mecha. "Just sit down in one of those and attach the safety harness. I'll start the program when we're both ready.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:24 am
"Uhm.. Okay.." Lana said uneasily as she got into the cockpit, she was still unsure how learning how to pilot a robot would help her powers  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:29 am
"It's always good to have more than one combat skill here. You never know when one will be disabled by a barrier or energy field." Brett put the disk into a slot on the side of a machine and strapped himself into his cockpit. The hatches of the cockpits closed and Brett opened a video link to Lana. "Don't feel too claustrophobic. It could end up being your reason for defeat if you ever fight in a mecha." The words 'select mecha' appeared on the screen, along with some arrows and three different mecha.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:34 am
"Uhm.. Which one should I pick?" She said cycling through all the options.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:36 am
"Well, there's a long range one, an all purpose one, and a close range one. I'd pick the all purpose one." Brett did indeed select the all purpose one. GM SELECTED.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:40 am
"Hmm.." She looked at the close range one, "I think I'll pick this one." She smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:49 am
"Alright." GOUF SELECTED. "We're starting now. The computer will teach you the basic controls." MISSION START. Brett and Lana's mecha were standing on a plateu in the middle of a rocky area. "I think we have to take out that land carrier over there." Brett's mecha pointed to said land carrier. "There are enemies stationed on the plateus around the carrier, so let me take care of them. You can take the enemies on the ground."  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:13 am
"Uhmm.. Okay" Lana moved forward in her mech uneasily, once she got the feel for the movement, she broke into a run toward the ground enemies  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:22 am
Brett's mecha took aim with its beam rifle. The head and arms of one of the enemies on the plateu exploded as they were hit by the beams. "One down!" Brett's mecha leaped into the air and brought its beam saber down on the other mecha on the plateu. "Two down! You have hand mounted machine guns, a heat coil, and a heat saber as weapons on that mecha! Use the heat coil to tangle up an enemy, zap them with it, and finished them off with the machine guns or heat saber!"  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:38 am
"Uh.. Okay" She whipped a heat coil at one and zapped it, she then dragged it in a dug her saber into it. "Yaay, one !!" suddenly another one hit her from behind, sending her to the ground. "..Ow"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:56 pm
"Watch it! Make sure you check the motion tracker every now and then! Red dots are registered as enemies, blue as allies, and yellow as neutral or unknown! Just remember, it can't tell you if an enemy is right next to you!" A beam tore through the mecha that had attacked Lana, destroying it almost instantly. The green visor that held Brett's main camera seemed to catch a bit of light and shine for a brief second as an enemy mecha with one red mono-eye sensor flew into the air, intending to cut Brett's mecha in two. "I don't think so!" Brett's mecha slammed its shield into the arm that held the beam saber, and the GM's free hand grabbed the attacker's head and squeezed. The attacker's head sparked and Brett threw it off the plateu. "Cut it from the big red eye to the cockpit. It's only taken damage to the right arm and main camera."  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:09 am
Lana caught The mech with her heat sabre, stabbing it in the red eye, she then flung it over her head slammingit on the ground cutting the cockpit in two. "Wow.. That was a rush." She smiled and slashed another one straight down the middle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:27 am
"Piloting a mecha helps with reaction speed and all sorts of other things. And it's fun." Brett jumped into the air and landed on the next plateu, cutting down the enemy on it as he landed. "Plateus are clear! We'll start attacking the land carrier when the ground forces are finished!"  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 pm
Lana Was swinging her machine guns around, taking out any faraway enemies and for the closerange she would cut them with her heat sabre. They were being shredded Extremeley fast. "DIIE YOU SCUUM" suddenly her hands sparked. "Wh-what?" suddenly they exploded in electrical power. "I-I need to get out of here!" The electricity started crawling up her arms, it didnt hurt but if this carried on she end up 'Exploding' again. "I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff