4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron felt himself starting to blush as he felt Hikaru kiss him on the cheek. "Yeah, no problem. It's the truth, so why not say it," he said, grinning at the other boy. He set his water bottle on the coffee table in front of the couch and stood. "So, you wanna go anywhere now?"

| OOC: |

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru shurgged "I don't really feel like going anywhere now , it is pretty late so we can just hang out a bit long then I will go home. I don't have to go to soon though...its not like I have anyone to go see now" he said smiling but still looking a bit sad "I would usually go sleep with Adam but..since we broke up..that's not going to happen" he sighed "so is there anything else you want to talk about?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded, taking his bottle with him to the kitchen. "Ah, okay. We'll just have to be careful not to wake Sammi up, though I doubt a herd of elephants could do that," he said, chuckling softly. He filled his water bottle again, then went back to the couch. Cameron frowned when Hikaru told him he didn't have anyone to go see now, noticing the hint of sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry... But, at least you have me to talk to so you aren't completely alone," he said with a smile. "Not particularly," he said, answering Hikaru's question

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded, taking his bottle with him to the kitchen. "Ah, okay. We'll just have to be careful not to wake Sammi up, though I doubt a herd of elephants could do that," he said, chuckling softly. He filled his water bottle again, then went back to the couch. Cameron frowned when Hikaru told him he didn't have anyone to go see now, noticing the hint of sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry... But, at least you have me to talk to so you aren't completely alone," he said with a smile. "Not particularly," he said, answering Hikaru's question

XmirushibloodX

"it's not the same..when no sex happens" hikaru said looking down at the floor as he said the last part. This doesn't stop him from feeling the way he did by just talking to Cameron and missing sex he could have been having with Adam.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Cameron~

"O-oh, yeah. I guess it isn't," Cameron said, avoiding eye contact. He knew how Hikaru felt about that, he'd had a girlfriend once before that that's the only reason they were together: the sex. Now, Cam was contemplating on whether or not he should offer to have sex with him to make him feel better. "Well, if you really wanted, I could..." Cameron trailed off, a dark blush on his cheeks as he glanced at Hikaru, hoping the other boy would know what he meant so he wouldn't have to finish the sentence.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

"O-oh, yeah. I guess it isn't," Cameron said, avoiding eye contact. He knew how Hikaru felt about that, he'd had a girlfriend once before that that's the only reason they were together: the sex. Now, Cam was contemplating on whether or not he should offer to have sex with him to make him feel better. "Well, if you really wanted, I could..." Cameron trailed off, a dark blush on his cheeks as he glanced at Hikaru, hoping the other boy would know what he meant so he wouldn't have to finish the sentence.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru looked up at Cameron shocked by this "U-um..I guess..I mean It couldn't hurt" he said blushing , he then faced Cameron and kissed him on the lips. Hikaru knew maybe he shouldn't do this but his bodydifferent different.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smiled as Hikaru agreed to it. When he was kissed, he kissed back, a slight smile noticeable at the corners of his mouth. After a couple of minutes, Cameron pulled away and said, "I think we should go up to my room if we're gonna do that."

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:38 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smiled as Hikaru agreed to it. When he was kissed, he kissed back, a slight smile noticeable at the corners of his mouth. After a couple of minutes, Cameron pulled away and said, "I think we should go up to my room if we're gonna do that."

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru nodded and got up from the couch then went up the stairs to Cameron's room with him. When they got to the room hikaru took off his shirt as Cameron closed the door , he felt a bit nervous about this but he tried not to show it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smiled as they went up to his room. When they were both in his room, he shut the door and locked it, just in case Sammi or his parents decided to randomly come in without knocking. He then went over to the bed with Hikaru, kissing him gently.

| OOC: Pm's again? |

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out