Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 am
Tsuki7893

((aright, and sorry for not posting, ive been busy with college X/))
The avain nodded, to which of the two things he had said she didnt specify, but when he mentioned if they were waiting, well... more specifically videogames she looked over her shoulder to look at him, "Childish games taught you how those people do their job?" she asked curiously, now that didnt seem at all logical. Why would they let people play games based on their actual strategies? Humans are quite strange... but they must have a reason to do so. she thought with a quick shrug. She slowly turned herself around and a gentle smile formed on her beak, "Go ahead and lie down, I'm going to stay up for a little while." she said getting up from the bed and walking over to a nearby chair where she fiddled with a few of her misplaced feathers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:30 pm
Zane chuckled. "I wouldn't call them childish. A lot of it was movies and games. And it isn't so much that they actually teach you, since it's really just consultants and programmers that make the games. But if you pay attention, you learn things. A lot of my knowledge about weapons and different groups comes from games or movies or shows. But the rest of it comes from the Outback." He smiled. Zane had always been proud of his Australian blood. He didn't feel like he had to hide his accent around her. When she said she was going to stay up, he looked at her. "Are you sure?" He pulled the gun and set it down on the table for easy access. Without really meaning to, he ended up laying back on the bed. He rested his head on his hands and blinked a few times. His eyes were getting heavy, and even though he tried to fight it, sleep took over. The long white scar on his side would stand out against the purple-red bruises forming over the side of his rib cage. After a few minutes, he would roll to his side, his back toward the door.

{{ It's fine. I'm in college too, so I know how busy it can be. }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 pm
Tsuki7893

((haha, thanks. Its not funny how much work you get though and im a high school student -.-))
The avian was slightly confused, but she nodded, "I see." was all she said, she never found what was so entertaining about the handheld games and such. As for movies, well she never really got to watch any due to her... imprisonment, she quickly snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the fire arm on the table. Her gaze turned to the weapon then to Zane and nodded, "Im sure." she said softly before turning back to her flighht feathers, either pulling out a few broken feathers or just re adjusting them. In about an hour she had finished "cleaning" herself and moved onto the bed next to Zane, to get herself comfortable with what room she had she had her wings unfold. One hanging off one side while the other was gently resting over Zane.
((sorry it seems half done, I dont get much time to do these anymore DX))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 pm
Zane turned over in his sleep. His right arm now hung off the side of the bed and he lay on his back again. His other arm rested on his stomach. His right leg was bent, which made the leg of his shorts slouch slightly. This revealed a small crescent-shaped brand mark about halfway down the inside of his thigh. The hair around it was thin, but it was still barely visible. It was only a few shades lighter than the rest of his thigh. After a while, he would turn again. This time he would end up facing Vallerie. He would let out a small snort, Vallerie's feathers tickled his nose. But he was too deep in sleep for it to wake him up.

{{ I just came up with a twist that I wanna put in Zane's backstory. It's not super big or anything. But I just thought it would be cool. }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 am
Tsuki7893

((I have a feeling that its not going to be a good one X3))
Vallerie was just about to let her eyes close and fall asleep, but before she could do so she noticed a faint mark on his leg but where it was seemed a bit... revealing to her so she turned her gaze away. She did want to get a better look, but she felt that if Zane caught her he would have bad thoughts about her and she didnt want that. She nearly lost herself in her thoughts again before Zane snorted infront of her. Her gaze quickly looked down at him and smile formed on her beak before she rested her head against the pillow and let her eyes close and aid her in entering the peaceful void of silence.

When she fell asleep, the peaceful time of silence was non-existant, instead of dreams back with her family a nightmare brewed. The times when she was in the facility began to dig their way through her mind, making her toss and turn on the bed, mumbling could be heard and tears began to fall from her closed eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 pm
FirionTheDragon

The sudden smack against his arm was what woke him up. Zane shot up, expecting the worst. He glanced around quickly before noticing that it was just Vallerie. She was rolling around and her wing had hit him. He saw tears running down her cheek and grabbed her arm lightly. "Hey. Wake up. It's just a dream." He shook her lightly, trying to get her to wake up. He'd wipe away the tears from her face and carefully move her wings so he wouldn't lay on them. Then he moved her to where she was leaning up against him. "Vallerie, it's just me. You're okay" Then he ran his fingers through her hair, careful not to hurt her ears. His mom used to rub his head when he had bad dreams. He wrapped his other arm around her as best as he could, trying not to hurt her wings and still running his fingers through her hair. "It's okay. You're safe with me."

{{ It's not super bad. Just something that happened when he was little. }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 am
Tsuki7893

((oh should be interesting))

Vallerie was just about to launch her fist at Zane until she woke, a confused yet relieved look in her eyes, she shut her eyes once more and pressed her head against his arm. Her mouth opened to say something, but due to the experience she just had her throat was clenched and nothing more but faint whispering escaped her mouth. She stayed where she was until the tears had passed and for some reason she felt that Zane was right, everything was okay and she felt safe with him. Then she looked up to meet Zane's eyes, she opened her beak once more to say something, but instead lowered her head and leaned against Zane's arm once more.
((i lost my post halfway through crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:30 am
FirionTheDragon

[[ i hate when that happens! gonk ]]

Zane glanced at her when she tried to talk. She seemed to be at a loss for words. He smiled at her. "It's okay. Try to go back to sleep if you can." He rested his cheek on her head and just sat with his arm around her. He rested his other arm in his lap. Her feathers were soft against his skin. He fought the heat that wanted to creep up into his cheeks and turn them red. To turn his mind on another topic, he wondered what she'd been dreaming about. I wonder if it was about what happened to her.. He sighed quietly and tried to hold down the yawn that was stuck in his throat.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 pm
Tsuki7893

There seemed to be the motion of a nod coming from Zane's arm, although her tears kept pouring one after another. she brought one hand up and gently grabbed onto his other shoulder, her wings slightly spread before slowly wrapping around the two, "Keep me company for the night..." she said quietly, she had barely managed to squeeze these few words out although she was hoping she could have something different, but what was said was said. She moved her legs into a more comfortable position and leaned up against him, her head still on his arm. "Please..." her wings seemed to tighten around her slightly, maybe she wanted to make sure he was close or maybe it was just her emotions causing it, maybe both. To be honest she didnt really know herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 pm
FirionTheDragon

Zane was caught off-guard when she got closer and wrapped her wings around them. He relaxed after a moment. He chuckled lightly. "I hadn't planned on leaving." He turned to get more comfortable. He was worried about hurting her wings. I wonder how she keeps from breaking them in her sleep... if I had wings, I'm sure I'd have broken mine a lot... He looked at her for a second. He could tell she was scared, and he was a little worried himself. But there was something else.. A hidden request beneath what she had asked. Zane wasn't sure what it was. He decided not to ask, not sure if he really wanted to know. He rubbed his cheek on her hair and let out a small sigh. "So.. how.. how did they find you? I mean... isn't your family like you..?" He spoke cautiously. He didn't want to step on any nerves or cross a line, but he wanted to know more about her. If she refused to answer, he wouldn't push it.

(( sorry it took so long. Midterms crying ))  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 am
Tsuki7893

((its alright, but XD Zane is so focused on her wings))
Vallerie seemed to smile and the tears had almost stopped, "Thank you..." she said quietly, her wings relaxing their grip around the two. She rose her head from Zane's arm and rested it against his chest, she had to admit it felt strange having feelings for a human... but somehow it seemed right. Although thoughts about what he thought of her echoed through her mind, whether he was acting like this because he only though of her as a friend or responsibility. She shook her head of the thoughts and tried to sleep, but then Zane's question came up and her wings tightened around the two once more. She raised her head and met Zane's eyes, her own could say she wasnt offended by the question, but rather a shock to how he asked it, this she couldnt just simply answer so she lowered her gaze once more and thought about how to answer.
After about 2, maybe 3 minutes, she rose her gaze again and took a few breaths before speaking, "There are a number of reasons they could have found us, maybe our neighbors grew suspicious about how we behaved or maybe we trusted someone who we thought could help us, but I honestly dont know." then she nodded to the second question, "Yes, they were like me. What happened to them though is something I havent found out yet, I never found them when I escaped." she said, but at the last few words she had trouble pushing the words out of her throat again.
((woot! 100th post!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:16 pm
FirionTheDragon

((Because wings are awesome! XD ))

Zane was worried he'd upset her again when she paused. But then she spoke. He listened quietly and pulled her closer when her voice started to crack at the last few words. "Maybe once we're somewhere safe, you can find out. I'll help you." He let out a quiet breath and ran his thumb over her cheek. "We'll figure it out. Somehow." He offered her a smile. Zane didn't want to continue a bleak attitude all night. He knew that there was probably some kind of trouble waiting for them outside, so why not try to lighten things up before then.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 pm
Tsuki7893

((XD I have to agree))
Vallerie slowly nodded, then wrapped her arms around Zane's neck, "I cant' thank you enough for what your doing for me." she said leaning her head forward until her cheek was at his. She shut her eyes and pressed her head against his, her wings tightening around the two once more.
((gah! I couldnt think of anyway to continue this!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm
FirionTheDragon

Zane's face heated up as Vallerie got closer. Though he was experienced, he hadn't expected anything like that from her. Not that he hadn't thought of it. "Um... I.." He couldn't bring any words to mind. He got distracted by her body. Even though she was essentially covered in fur and feathers, she still had a woman's figure, and he couldn't deny that it was fantastic. He lowered his arms and wrapped them around her waist. He was sure she could feel the heat radiating from his face and his torso, and the obvious sign that he found her attractive. He wasn't sure what she intended to do, so he waited for her lead.

{ not my best. but i'm just so tired and busy with school. crying }  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 am
Tsuki7893

((its alright, but naughty naughty. Is Zane having..."the thoughts?" XD))
Vallerie felt Zane's face warm up as she rested hers against him, and as much as she wanted to she kept herself from laughing, the way he behaved around her began to stir up thoughts again, but she quickly pushed them away. Then Zane's arms wrapped around her and feeling how gentle his hands were around her, she knew that he had feeling for her, but why now? Was this just a twist in fate? a cruel game by some powerful being? Once again she pushed the thoughts away, whatever was going on she didnt care anymore, Zane was the only person kind enough to risk his life for her and being with him was all that mattered. Both arms wrapped around Zane just as he had done and brought her head back so she could look into his eyes once more, she opened her beak, as if to say something but instead, shut her eyes and brought her forward, pressing part of her beak against his lips.
((Wow... I kind of just typed this out without thinking... and it came out awesome. Well, except for the last part, there was no easy way to describe a beak against a flat face XD))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff