Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:53 pm
Awesome nerd

jumping, the angel turned to look at nikolai, chewing on his lip. "h-he's..... he's dead....." he mumbled, looking away. "he was sick so both him and i knew he wasn't gonna make it..... but still it was nice .... having someone to call family even for a little while..." he mumbled, pulling the pillow tighter to his chest.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 pm
The Sin studied him for a moment before walking over to the bed and taking a seat. "I'm not one for families, dearie," he started. "But know that I'm your bestie from now on." he said with a light smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"thanks......" Belyi smiled, his eyes still slightly saddened. "that.... Means a lot...."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 pm
"Anytime, dearie." Nikolai smiled softly. "Now get some rest. I've a few things to tend to." he said before leaving the room. That sadist would have to wait, Damian would wake up anytime and Nikolai had to work fast on something that could stop him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:58 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding tiredly, the drag-queen curled up again and tried to sleep, finding it hard to do so after such a horrible dream...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 pm
"Mmm, as much as this pains me to say this, get up, darling, there's no need for sleep." Nikolai said, pain clear on his face from those words. "You'll only fall back into that dream. Now up you go, dearie! Go walk around. I'd join you, but I've things to take care of." he said, referring to Damian.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:03 pm
Awesome nerd

'alright...." the boy nodded and gave a sigh, looking around for a moment before he smiled to himself. "do you have a piano here...?" he mumbled softly, chewing on his lip shyly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 pm
"Somewhere gathering dust, I'm sure." Nikolai sighed as he already began leaving the room.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding lightly, belyi slipped out of his room, humming to himself as he started to search for the piano.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 pm
He waited for the angel to leave before he walked down the staircase to where the collapsed angel still was. "Oh how I detest working." Nikolai sighed to himself before sitting down on one of the stairs with his gaze to the handsome archangel. A purple fog covered over the two for a while, then Nikolai's eyelids drooped and his body fell over the angel's.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:55 pm
unable to find any signs of a piano, the angel made his way back to the bedroom, putting his long hair up in a braid as he walked. Once back in the room, he glanced behind him and closed the doors, quickly changing out of his dress and into a pair of shorts and a tank top, the only two items he'd brought with him. "time for a workout...." he breathed, looking down at his body. He really needed to keep better watch of his figure, or people might be able to tell that he isn't a girl!!! How horrible!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 pm
Nikolai watched Damian stir in his sleep as the purple fog maneuvered around him, the Sin's eyes tinted with purple. "Poor dearie," he murmured as he stroked the sleeping man's silver hair. "He's been through so much, yet he still has hope." Watching Damian's memories, Nikolai wasn't sure at all how anyone in his position could still smile let alone have faith that things would get better. Even an optimist would frown against it. "Though I suppose it explains why he's an archangel." he muttered to himself before pulling himself up to his feet, eyeing the boy one more time before looking to the doorway. It didn't matter now, Damian's memories were fixed, only to where Grigori's identity was still hidden from him along with each hint leading to it. But what was the new embodiment of light planning...? Nikolai shrugged it off. He was too tired to piece it all together, he was overdue for a nap.
Wandering out of his room, the Sin yawned and turned to go to his room...
...Where he saw Belyi in work out attire and muscles to show them off.
And interested eyebrow rose on the Sin's face. "Hmm? Is it my birthday already, darling?" he mused through a yawn.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 am
Awesome nerd

turning slightly pink, the angel sat up from his sit up position and bit his lip. "h-hi...." he mumbled, his cheeks as pink as his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:42 pm
My, what a dilemma the Sin was in. A very attractive, muscular man was bulging his muscles at him, but he was also exercising, the exact opposite of what his Sin was all about. Oh, what to do, what to do?
"Mmm, you know, I do believe push-ups would be much better on the muscles, dearie," he advised with a wicked grin and a sparkle in his lime green eyes to match.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:43 pm
Awesome nerd

"well, i was trying to work on my abs so i don't think so...." Belyi mumbled, standing up to reveal his sweaty, uncovered, and rock hard abs. "but... yeah... i need to work out a bit more.... i'm starting to loose my figure."

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff