Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
D'Lux Gold, NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph looked completely bored, sipping at the butterbeer that his father had insisted was the only thing legal at the establishment he could drink. Which he doubted, but he wasn't going to be completely wasted because of this. No, he'd rather keep a level head. Besides, it looked like half the reception was already on their way to being inebriated, which he found quite comical since apparently Chalmes was trying not to drink so much since he brought Elli with him. It was kind of obvious that she was pregnant, and he had heard some of the things his uncle Gearvin had said about his son, but honestly Zeph couldn't honestly see what was so wrong. Okay, so they weren't married, but neither were Chris and Ada when they announced that they had twins, and well, there was Eretria, who looked as though she was going to hex the first person that tried to hit on her while her husband was talking to his brothers. Zeph suddenly found himself glad that Lynn wasn't going to be in that position any time soon, and if she was, he hoped that whoever it was that got his sister pregnant had a good life insurance policy, since he was certain that his family was going to murder them.

Zeph just sighed and rubbed his forehead, thinking that this could have been a lot worse. He could have been stuck somewhere else, having to deal with his father's drunken antics. Then again, he was here, having to deal with his father's antics. Which, speaking of his father, he nearly facepalmed as he saw Deveron blatantly pinch the bride's grandmother's bum. He wanted to walk out right now and try to save face, try and deny any relations, but it was kind of too late. He'd already been introduced as his father's son, so he was probably going to hear it from someone. Not the wedding party, but probably other people.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Did my dad just.... Yes, yes he did...
                                                    OOC:
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:12 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔═.♬.═══════════════════════╗

Avian had one thought in mind as he entered the venue.

'Well, this is quite rare' He thought, as he absentmindedly crossed his arms with his velvet red blazer, which was matched with a slightly saturated purple tie and a black shirt. And of course, he would never leave his cherry red eyeglasses behind. Because obviously, they're eyeglasses, he needed them to see. Duh. He spent way too much time at his room searching for what he should wear, so was Nike who was walking beside him. Nike was suited up pretty well for an eleven-year old in his opinion: a purple dress, navy blue jacket/blazer, and her brown hair flowing down to her shoulders. Oh right, their mom definitely helped her plan that outfit, she was their mother's favorite as much as how Avian was his father's favorite. For now.

He could see his favorite cousin Gypsy with her future husband Jeremy, looking sweeter than the dinner two years ago, but it seemed like their fashion choice hasn't changed alot. Avian still found their tastes weird, especially Jeremy, but he has respect for that blond groom when he owned the scene back at the restaurant defending Gypsy and all of that. From the distance, he could've sworn he saw a really young kid who might or might not be running around with his other cousin Echo. He was sensing that something was odd with the kid, but he wasn't sure and couldn't point a finger on what is. Avian's parents were also invited in the wedding, except his family's taste was quite subtle. He wasn't sure he could at least say that their mother's was at least better than the others, while at the same time it was quite tolerable that the grandparents were just 'Okay' with it.

The siblings were parting ways; Nike decided to just sit down and relax while eating some snacks that were at least legal for her age. Avian, however, caught sight with his classmate, someone he was familiar with. He could say he was glad that someone who was in the same year as him, otherwise it might a little bit boring for him. Their parents didn't seem to mind him socializing with people, right? Of course, there was nothing illegal about talking with your classmates. He approached Zeph and waved at him with a friendly smile, while ignoring the fact that the Hufflepuff didn't exactly look happy, "Well isn't this Zeph? I didn't expect you to come here but, I'm glad you're here though!" He honestly was oblivious about what made Zeph invited in the first place, or maybe he was just too forgetful but that didn't matter.

[OOC : I hope you don't mind the interaction?]

╚═.♬.═══════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "This is... quite a rare wedding"
With : Zephyros Whitethorne
Attire : Dressed in purple and maroon

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:19 am
User Image
Just shoot for the stars if it feels right
And aim for my heart if you feel like it
Take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy could count on one hand how many wedding invites she had sustained from people she either didn't know personally or didn't know at all, one actually having been given to her by a person she deigned herself dating (stupid Larry strikes again!). And she had to say out of all the weddings she had attended, known patrons or no, this one had to be the craziest yet amazing one yet. When her twin had told her of her former fave student getting married she expected that her sister would get an invite, however she was a bit thrown when she got one from none other than Chalmes. Then she heard from him that she wanted to use the wedding to mortify and possibly kill her horrible relatives and honestly since she had the most experience with that sort of the she couldn't even refuse. She even gave him Dee and Ruth's phone numbers so he could invite her friends, mainly so the women could get out once in a while (coffcoffRuthcoffhack) but also because she knew the two would have the most fun with what they were doing.

Even the dress code was scandalous, the best kind of code in her book. And she was certainly enjoying the stares she was getting in her short lace get up, though it could be because of her rockin' bod or because she was holding a baby in her arms. Either way her grin never left her face. Les she was sure was also enjoying the show since this was the sorta thing his sordid heart lived for. Well that and an open bar didn't really hurt. "Gotta say, when you can turn a tasteful and beautiful bonding ceremony into this circus, you're either crazier than some of the schmucks in Azkaban or you're the right sort preposterous. Haven't decided yet on these two but I'll be damned if I don't enjoy the show." she commented to Les with an amused smirk on her face. Tassy snickered remembering the actual wedding ceremony. She didn't know who that guy was or where they found him but she hoped they gave him a tip. She had kept count of how many times the old hag behind her had gasped loudly or acted like she was about to stroke right out her chair.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

You wanted control so we waited
I put on a show now we're naked
You say I'm a kid my ego is big
I don't give a s**t and it goes like this
[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: D'Lux [With: People] [Feeling: Giddy] [Thinking: This.Is.Amazing]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:36 pm
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...
I’d fall anywhere with you; I’m by your side!
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies;
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.
I’m not afraid, anymore, I’m not afraid...

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess had been thrilled to be Gypsy's maid of honor, and, selfish as it might be, was even more thrilled now that she herself was getting married sometime in the near future. She and Dori were thinking next spring, rather than the coming spring; they'd only gotten engaged over the summer, after all, and Jess wanted Everything To Be Perfect, for the one and only time she'd be getting married in her life. Unless she and Dori got divorced, only to be reunited years later by their twin children, who'd only just discovered each other's existence.... wait. That was the plot of some movie, right? Whatever, the point was, she wanted her wedding to be every bit as amazing as Gypsy and Jer's.

Jess couldn't say that everything at the wedding was to her taste, as she obviously wasn't Gypsy or Jer, didn't plan on a black/pink/purple color scheme, a winter wedding, or a black dress and black bridesmaid bouquets. But it was perfectly them, and that was the point. She suspected (well, no, knew) part of the point might also be to flaunt this to Gypsy's grandparents, who had been invited presumably to be horrified and disapproving of everything. Jess had never actually personally met the elder Lovettes, but she had met Vio's extended family before, and could see some striking similarities. At least Gypsy refused to compromise any bit of what she wanted just to cool them down.

The brunette doubted she could have ever summoned up the courage to be that brave. Her family was fully supportive and indulgent in her weirdness, after all, and if her mother and grandparents didn't get along, it had less to do with ideology clashes and more to do with her mum knowing how to nurse a grudge and her grandparents being blissfully oblivious. They'd hardly be standing around at Jess's wedding look ill at the thought of interacting with anyone else. The Dariens were Hufflepuffs, after all. But now the wedding was over and the reception had begun, and Jess supposed technically her maid of honor duties were over. Not that she had really had all that much to do in the first place, but she was glad everything had gone off without a hitch.

Best of all, she had caught the bridal bouquet. Even if she had had to jump for it. Dori had caught her, luckily, or she'd have been concerned about breaking an ankle. She knew it had been silly of her to even try to catch it, as she was already engaged; of course she was getting married soon, as was Tanya, to Echo, obviously. Call it reflexes; she hadn't been able to stop herself. Besides, the only other woman in the bridal party had been Iris, the tattooed Hufflepuff Gypsy and Jer had practically adopted as a little sister, and Jess really doubted Iris was overly eager for a sign of impending marriage, being what, sixteen? Seventeen? Toby had scoffed at her, but she hadn't cared, and had instead resolved to prod him later when he was good and drunk about popping the question to Ronna. It was dirty work, but someone had to get his arse in gear, and as his twin, it fell to her.

"Should we get drinks?" she asked Dori brightly. Small size aside, Jess was perfectly capable of holding her alcohol, primarily through pacing, and not being an idiot like Toby, who treated every drinking occasion like it was his first party and he had to prove himself. Her ankles ached, and she wondered if taking off her heels was encouraged. It'd be sure to scandalize Gypsy's grandparents, hot pink and black maid of honor gown not withstanding. She supposed they might be gradually building up tolerance. It was what her mum, fairly straitlaced herself, though the elder Lovettes made her look like a freewheeling hippie, had managed to do. Not much scandalized her anymore, both from being a healer, and from being a mother. Jess supposed it was a good thing, though it had disappointed her and her siblings over the years when they were at their sh*ttiest.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Carefully we'll place our destiny...
You came and you took this heart, and set it free!
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me!
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are...
You so know me, pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:23 pm
Your mouth is a revolver,
Firing bullets in the sky.
Your love is like a soldier,
Loyal 'til you die.
And I've been looking at the stars...
For a long, long time.
I've been putting out fires all my life.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauFormer GryffindorHalfblood Twin

Toby thought this had possibly been the best wedding he'd ever attended. Then again, this was the only wedding he'd ever attended, and he was pretty sure it was only Jess's second. She'd been Gypsy's date to one when they were teenagers. What could he say? They didn't have a big extended family, and their parents were usually too busy with work to cultivate a large social circle. He thought his mum and da were a bit surprised to be invited to this wedding, actually, and not just them as well as him and Jess but the entire family. Obviously they'd be invited, he thought in exasperation, two of their children were in the wedding party itself. They were probably just surprised because they'd never actually really met Gypsy and Jer. Maybe once or twice in passing, but other than that they didn't really know their childrens' friends all that well.

It was probably their fault Uriel, Lea, and Vio had no social lives respectively, he figured. He and Jess had sucked all the social skills out of them like little parasites. Then again, Uriel had brought some girl he'd been friends with in Hogwarts to the wedding, so maybe he was getting there. Toby'd never let him live it down if he was married before his older brother. ...Not that he thought that'd be happening anytime soon. Ronna had made her thoughts on marriage perfectly clear, and he really didn't think his proposing would go well, at all, though he'd be willing to go out and buy a preferably Batman related ring tomorrow if he'd thought she'd say yes. But he doubted she would, or worse, she'd say yes but not mean it, and then they'd both be left disappointed. Toby was perfectly content with their relationship with where it was at. They were barely twenty; they had all the time in the world to think about their future.

Besides, he reflected, watching Jer's little brother climb all over Echo while wearing a dress, he was pretty relieved to not have to worry about kids yet. Of course he wouldn't mind being a dad someday; he thought he'd be a decent one, but did Ronna even want a bunch of little monsters running around? Toby had grown up in a house full of kids, and was aware enough now to look back and realize that he and his siblings had given their parents plenty of hell, and still did, just not on a regular basis. He didn't think he was ready for that. Kids were great, but they could be terrible, not 'so cute' terrible but 'I might actually kill this child' terrible. Hadn't he and Uriel and Lea and Jess fought enough to bring the house down around themselves? All the stuff they'd broken with magical outbursts alone... This was a wedding! What the hell was he doing, sitting here musing about his childhood?!

"That was a ceremony I'll never forget," he quipped to Ronna. "I hope they got loads of pictures. I want to see some reactions preserved forever- did you see the way the old hag and that withered stick looked at the kiss? And Jer taking Gypsy'st last name!" He snickered; he still had plenty of adolescent humor to go around, and glanced around the club, spotting his parents, his brothers, his sister and Dori, his cousin, and of course the bride and groom.

OOC:
mc2

Everybody wants a flame, but-
They don’t want to get burnt.
And today is our turn.
People like us, we don't-
Need that much, just...
Someone that starts the-
Spark in our bonfire hearts!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgƖєιѕн
                                                          Looking Composed at D'Lux with Tassy, Lori
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ ******** dammit all to hell ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Ɗσ ǀ ω α η η α кησω? ǀf тнιѕ f є є Ɩ ι η g fƖσωѕ в σ т н ω α у ѕ ? ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sαɗ тσ ѕ є є уσυ g σ . Ɯαѕ ѕσят σf н σ ρ ι η g тнαт уσυ'ɗ ѕ т α у ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓαву ωє вσтн к η σ ω тнαт тнє ηιgнтѕ ωєяє м α ι η Ɩ у м α ɗ є ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxx
                                                          Ƒσя ѕαуιη' т н ι η g ѕ тнαт уσυ c α η ' т ѕ α у тσмσяяσω ɗαу ♟ ♙ ♟xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLes smirked at Tassy's words, his eyes moving across the bar to land on the bride and groom. "I'm looking forward to Lori telling her Mum about where the reception was held," he said coolly, nudging his younger sister with his elbow playfully. The teen glared at him, obviously annoyed. "Admit it, you want to tell her," he teased, and noticed the way her eyes shifted. Lori sniffed, then shrugged. "I mean, it's not as though I have a choice. It would be irresponsible to not tell her," she replied, earning a small scoff from the elder sibling. He gave her a look, smirking all the while, until she returned the expression and rolled her eyes.

spaceThe muggleborn grinned properly then, glad that she at least seemed not to mind being surrounded by a group of people at least fifteen year her senior. He'd only brought her because he figured it'd be good for her to get out and see a bit of the world that wasn't what she was used to. That, and he'd known for a fact that there'd be at least one kid her age here; Dev's eldest was off somewhere, probably hiding and trying to keep people from noticing that he was his father's child. Not knowing if the guest list would include anyone else around that age, he'd figured Lori and the boy could socialize a bit. It'd be good for her, and anyway, the two might as well get to know one another, considering the fact that their paths were guaranteed to cross constantly. Then again, apparently his sister's best friend had ended up in attendance as well, courtesy of the girl's father... how he'd been invited, Les had no idea. He didn't know how most of the guest list had ended up here, in fact, but that was because he was only here by merit of Chalmes, who was only here by merit of having met the couple once... and managing to make an impression on them by offending the girl's grandparents.

spaceThe thought made him chuckle; he certainly hoped that the entire wedding wasn't some big attempt to horrify the old jerkarses. That was certainly what it'd been presented to him as, and while he wasn't usually one to tell people what they should or shouldn't do with their love life... Well, he just hoped the pair had thought through the marriage bit. They were stuck with each other now, after all. He was hoping that the intention of scandalizing the elder couple had exclusively been the inspiration behind the guest list, not the actual ceremony itself. The Slytherin gave his best friend a droll look. "I was going to ask why you didn't drag your brother and Ada out, but then I remembered that the only scandalous thing about those two is their diet," he drawled.

spaceIt took approximately three seconds for Les to realize what he'd said, which was two seconds longer than it normally would have, and three longer than it should have. Actually, more than that, he should have realized it before the words had left his lips. He stiffened; wait, how much had he had to drink already? He wasn't normally so loose with his tongue until he was good and wasted. Then again... the only people at this table were Chalmes, Tassy, Lori, and Elli. Three of them, he generally didn't hold his tongue around at all, and he wasn't particularly concerned with doing so around Elli. He didn't know the redhead very well yet, but she was with Chalmes, after all. Still, that particular secret was not his to tell, and at least two people at the table, he was certain weren't aware. He scowled faintly. "I mean the pumpkin, obviously," he said, shifting uncomfortably. "I'd say I'm surprised they don't live inside one they've hollowed out, but Ada would eat the thing if they'd tried."

spaceLori's eyes narrowed, and she frowned at her brother, head tilting to the side. "You needn't be tight-lipped around me," she said breezily. "Did you know that Chris' wife is teaching at Hogwarts? It took me a moment to figure out how I recognized her name when I heard it. I don't have her yet, I won't until next year. But I've seen her often enough, I know what she is... I'm probably the only one, my classmates aren't as observant. But, I assume he's a vampire as well, then?" Les's mouth formed a tight line, expression strained. "... How, exactly...?" he bit out. He was well past the point where he could lie, after all. Already, he swore he could feel Tassy staring at him like she was trying to set him on fire, and found himself thankful she wasn't in possession of any magical gifts. If he were lucky, she wouldn't be a late bloomer.

spaceThe girl frowned, flushing and looking from person to person at the table. "I'm sorry, I sense that I was not the only one who hadn't been formally told?" she asked quizzically. Lori was very confused; obviously Chalmes would know, being Chris' brother. It stood to reason that his girlfriend would as well, particularly since they were having a child together. And she had been under the impression that, odd denial of the truth of their relationship aside, her brother didn't keep secrets from Tassy. But, the twitch in her brother's eye told her she was wrong on at least one of those accounts... Presumably, Tassy hadn't known. Lori swallowed hard, sliding from her chair. "Ahem. I'm... going to... um... I need the loo," she said shakily, turning away from the table and leaving. Les stared after her, a tic starting in his jaw. Oh, he was in trouuuuble... He hoped to hell that Chalmes had already told Elli. Otherwise, he was double screwed. Although, Elli finding out was barely even his fault. Barely.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♟ ♙ ♟ Ƈ я α ω Ɩ ι η ' в α c к т σ у σ υ ( Ƈ я α ω Ɩ ι η ' в α c к т σ у σ υ )
                                                          xxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Ɛνєя тнσυgнт σf c α Ɩ Ɩ ι η g ωнєη уσυ'νє н α ɗ α f є ω ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ α Ɩ ω α у ѕ ɗ σ ( 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ α Ɩ ω α у ѕ ɗ σ )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Mαувє ǀ'м тσσ в υ ѕ у вєιηg уσυяѕ тσ f α Ɩ Ɩ fσя ѕσмєвσɗу η є ω

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at D'Lux with Zeph, Avian
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Panicked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh God I screwed up I screwed up I screwed uuuuuuuuup... ❞

síck σf αll thєsє pєσplє t α l k í n g , síck σf αll thís n σ í s є ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori had realized not long after disappearing into the crowd that she'd made a very foolish decision. For one, she was in a bar, of all places, surrounded by a very large number of people she didn't know. Most of whom were of an odd sort, though she was optimistically hoping that none of them were particularly dangerous, in spite of appearances. She'd struggled through the entirety of the night not to show how very, very uncomfortable she was. It would've been rude, for one, and anyway, she was sure that the rather odd bride and groom were perfectly lovely people, if a bit strange. She was trying very hard not to be judgmental. Or, she had been. Now she was mostly trying not to panic. Her little slip up back there, which she scoffed at calling 'little' but at the same time was desperately trying to convince herself was accurate, was unacceptable. She shouldn't have made so many assumptions. More to the point, she shouldn't have poked her nose into another person's business and happened upon yet another huge secret about them. Hadn't she learned her lesson the first time with Trist? Apparently not, she thought bitterly, furious with herself.

spaceThe brunette's eyes desperately searched the bar for Gia, but she couldn't spot the Italian anywhere... Perhaps that was for the best. She'd recognize that Lori was upset, and ask why. And Lori might be good at lying to people she disliked, but she was rubbish at it when it was someone she cared about. She'd already revealed the truth about the new professor and her husband to possibly two people who'd been uninformed, she didn't want to be in a position where she had to tell Gia as well. She ground her teeth, still wondering where exactly she was supposed to go; she didn't actually want to go to the loo. It was probably just paranoia, but she couldn't help but think about all the bad things that could happen to a young girl when she was alone in a place like this. At least right now, there was a crowd of people around her, who'd see if anything was happening to her. And her brother was close enough to hear her yell. In the bathroom, not so much.

spaceShe was just starting to get desperate when she spotted a pair of reasonably familiar faces; two boys in her year, Avian Lovette and Zephyros... Whitethorne. She paled somewhat. Considering the fact that she felt she'd just done the boy's family a great disservice, she really didn't want to approach him. But, she didn't seem to have much of a choice, unless she wanted to continue searching for Gia, or return to her brother. The Slytherin swallowed, then headed towards the two boys, waving briskly and feeling incredibly awkward. "Um, hello," she said, hopefully loud enough to be heard over the noise of the barroom. "Um, I'm not sure if you know me from school... Lorelei Townsend?" She flushed, hoping that they wouldn't mind her intrusion. She just needed to distract herself and calm down. That would only happen if she had something to distract herself with. Social interaction would work, right? She almost wanted to laugh; this was exactly why Les had brought her to begin with. Social interaction. Ruddy hell.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч wαnnα mαkє mє thєír q u є є n
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng thαt í prσвαвlч shσuldn't вє sσ mєαn
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч'vє gσt thє kíngdσm l σ c k є d u p
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng í shσuld prσвαвlч kєєp mч prєttч mσuth shut

User Image

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi thought the wedding had been... exactly what she'd expected from Jer and Gypsy. She had even put an entirely pink outfit on just for Jer's sake. It was his special day after all. She had already downed a couple drinks. She was obviously very very happy for her brother, but also her baby brother was married.... and she wasn't. That was like two blows at once. She shook her head and headed over to the happy couple. "Congrats." She muttered, giving him a hug and a smirk before waving at Gypsy.

With that said and done she headed back towards where she was much more comfortable. Luke and Tobi. She was of course on alcohol duty with Tobi. The boy was not allowed to drink. Not even in celebration right now, and she had a feeling he wasn't every celebratory of young love when he'd lost his supposed love of life. She grinned at the both of them and leaned her body against Luke's.
                                                              "How ya feeling Tobes?"

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes had honestly been surprised to get the invite to the wedding when it arrived from Gypsy and Jer. Honestly, he didn't even think he made that much of an impression when he first met them years ago, but apparently he had. He'd been asked to invite his friends that he knew would be the type that would horrify older rich snobs, and his mind immediately thought about the people he hung around. Honestly, he still got grief from his father about his life choices, but they were his to make, and he didn't think he was doing that badly. He glanced over at Elli, knowing that she was probably not happy about not being able to have a drink, but that was why Chalmes himself was sticking with a couple of beers and then straight butterbeer for the rest of the night. If nothing else, figured that Elli couldn't hate him for doing that.

However, that went out the window when he was talking to Les and Tassy and Les opened his mouth. Okay, he knew he was horrible at keeping his mouth shut when his temper got the better of him, but seriously? The fact that Les tried to cover it up by saying pumpkin was funny, but the damage was done already, judging by the comments his sister made. Which, he could have pointed out that observant little sisters were notorious for getting secrets they shouldn't know from other sources. He facepalmed, trying to think of any way to salvage this without everyone in the bar knowing his brother was a fanged menace. Well, menace to himself, not so much to other people. "Les, just... Let it go. Obviously you've never had the handbook for Slytherin baby sisters, have you? Mate, if Eretria wasn't already in the know, she'd have discovered it within a year, tops. The fact that Lori decided to say something to you instead of asking either of them outright is probably better, since you know her more. I think." He then glanced over to Tassy, who wasn't in the know and looked a bit bashful. "I'm guessing that Ada hadn't told Tassy yet, then? Okay, umm, Elli, why don't we, umm, go somewhere so they can have a talk."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Well, let's hope this doesn't get out all over the bar...
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Chill at the Reception with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is exactly as ridiculous as I thought it'd be ❞

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceIn spite of the wedding having wrapped up a good bit ago, and the reception being fully in swing, Dori was still finding himself fighting the urge to snicker at it all. The sheer insanity of what Gypsy and Jer considered a proper wedding was downright hysterical. Half of him wondered if Jess would somehow be disappointed with their own wedding if it didn't turn out to be such a spectacle, but his knew his fiancee well enough to know better. She wasn't nearly as... whatever you wanted to call it, as her best friend was. Besides, it wasn't like they had any relatives she wanted to scandalize, at least as far as he knew. He didn't think the relatives she would be inclined to do that to would even merit an invitation, which was fine by him. His own guest list was pretty small, after all, so the less people she invited, the better that worked out for him. He pretty much just had his parents, a couple friends, and his pack; he doubted if Tyson would show, something he was trying not to let bother him. It didn't stop him from grinding his teeth when he thought of it, though.

spaceHe was incredibly thankful to have his thoughts pulled from that frustrating train by his fiancee, her question making him grin, a bit sheepishly. "Just promise me you won't let me say anything... you know. Stupid," he mumbled, flushing pink. Dori hadn't really drank all that much so far, but he'd drank enough to know that he tended to be a bit of a blabbermouth once he had a few in him. He didn't really fancy getting trashed and announcing to the whole guest list that he was a werewolf, even if it would almost be worth it for the looks on the Lovette grandparent's faces. He'd wager they wouldn't be the least bit pleased to find out that their granddaughter's best friend was engaged to a muggleborn werewolf. Still, not worth it. He had no idea how the rest of the attendees would react, after all. And that wasn't even the limit to the stupid things he might say. It was just the most concerning one.

spaceHe walked with Jess towards the bar, noting that there was something off about how she was walking. "Should I carry you for the rest of the night?" he teased, though there was a hint of real concern beneath it. He'd been worried she might hurt herself when she'd jumped for the bouquet earlier, and had thankfully averted that fairly easily, but that didn't change the fact that she'd been on her feet in a pair of very high, very pointy heels for hours on end. Without actually waiting for a response, he smirked, and lifted her up, easily tossing her onto his back. The Hufflepuff carried her the rest of the way to the bar, smirking the whole time. "Can I get a mudslide?" he asked, then bounced Jess a bit on his back. "And, uh, whatever she wants," he said, figuring they might as well share a tab. It'd be easier to keep track of that way, anyway. Not that he was going to drink that much, but he was a bit of a spaz. He forgot details sober, getting even a little tipsy left him at risk of doing something incredibly stupid.

xxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø ıf чøυ'яe gøииα geт м α đ e , đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
                                                This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                So put all of your anger on
                                                In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon did not want to be here. It was bad enough he was forced to go to a school he didn't want to be at, but to actually have to deal with his very magical brother getting married? Maybe he'd be happier if he'd been allowed to discover his long-lost brothers on his own, and maybe he would have been just fine with just having Michael for a brother, even if he was an uptight arse that didn't let him smoke. Which, speaking of said brother, Michael was currently distracted, which meant that Leon was free to vanish. At least for a moment. He headed outside, his hands in his pockets as he felt the item inside. When he got outside, he leaned against the wall and quickly pulled out a cigarette and lighter, lighting it with practised ease before taking a pull. He'd wanted to have a f** for a while now, and he hadn't since he moved in with Michael and then went off to school. He looked down at the pack in his head, counting them out before groaning. The pack he had wouldn't last a few days, and he knew that he was going to be searched before he went back to school. Apparently Michael thought he was some sort of criminal, which Leon was highly offended at.

Banging his head against the wall behind him, he tried to think of what his family was doing right now, and then had to shove that out of his head. Joi was probably being pestered by Wallis, and his mum and dad were probably watching the telly. He sighed, sliding the wall and wrapping his arms around his knees. God, he missed his family, as dysfunctional as it seemed to be at times. It was still family, and until he had found out that he had older siblings, he hadn't realized that there was anything odd about them. Or himself. Which led him to his current situation. He knew his older brothers (and he hated thinking of that Jer as a brother, since the guy was just cracked) were trying to be a family, but they had no clue how he felt.

He felt someone tap him on the shoulder, and blinked before he set a scowl on his face. Looking over, he saw a head of hair that looked similar to his own hair, only less shaggy and the kid didn't look like him. He was so sick and tired of people that looked like him right now.
                                                "Hva er galt? Du ser trist ut. Noe galt?."

"Wot?" Leon blinked at the kid, trying to figure out what he just said. Did the kid just insult him? He snorted, snubbing out the cigarette on the ground before glaring. "Yer in England. Learn ta speak English, ya barmy git."

The kid didn't seem all that bothered, and instead of leaving, actually smiled and took a seat right next to Leon. Leon tried to shuffle away, but the kid shifted with him. "Oh, you speak Cockney too! That's awesome. I'm Balder! Umm, what are you doing out here? You look sad."

"I ain' sad. I wos jus' tryin' ta ge' a bi' o' fresh air, an' ya jus' 'ad ta stick her barmy aris down wite nex' ta me. Do I 'ave a sign tha' says I need ta 'ave someone ta rabbi' wif?"

The kid just smiled, seeming to try to keep from giggling, and Leon had to fight off a wave of irritation. "Smoking doesn't look like getting a bit of fresh air to me. Besides, you don't seem to be talking to anyone else, and I think my mor said that you were Jer's brother, so I had to meet you. Besides, everyone needs to talk to someone. Otherwise we would get really lonely."

"Well, yer in luck. I don' need no one ta talk ta. Now, if ya don' mind, I am goin' back inside b'fore I ge' all sixes an' sevens 'round ya." With that, Leon stood and huffed his way inside, deciding that he really needed to stay away from everyone at this bloody thing. He didn't care if the kid followed him or not, but he was going to try and find a way to escape the bloody smiling menace before he committed homicide.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wot th' bleedin' bells is wrong wif tha' kid?
                                                OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                So could you please hold your applause
                                                Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                And turn it into the silver screen dream

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXUser Image

New Lord Moineau BernardSingle Knower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi wasn't sure which had been more shocking: hearing that Gypsy and Jer were tying the knot, hearing that they were doing it to spite some curmudgeon old folks, or being asked to officiate. Though if he were honest it was probably the first. He had always taken them to be that sort of couple that lived together and had babies out of wedlock because they didn't care what other people thought of them and to stay away from the craziness that was a wedding. But they proved him wrong, obviously, and he respected their wishes when it came to making their families, mainly Gypsy's grandparents, regret ever getting on their bad side. He had made sure to dress to their specifications but also proudly wore his lordship ring just in case one of the busybodies got close enough to such a derelict such as himself so that he could wave it in their face. Probably while he was acting like an arse. What was he saying, there was no "probably"! He had officiated the entire ceremony in his best cockney in honor of Jer and his own upbringing and to help those unfortunate enough to not have a translator he added his own. They might've been tasteless, vulgar, and completely off the mark but really what did they expect? If he did anything boring and by the book at her wedding the metamorphagus might never talk to him again. And while someday that might seem worthwhile he figured he should at least enjoy the time before then.

He smirked from his position at the bar seeing the Lovette's newest son and mind ******** Malcolm clamoring over the bride's brother. The ******** wasn't over the dress, you like what you like for all the ******** he gave, it had to do with the fact that Jer's birth parents really couldn't keep it in their pants or at the very least do the world a favor and be sterilized. After hearing about the boy and seeing the obvious familial relations he had helped Steffi smooth over the adoptions seeing that this one would be a bit bumpier than her others, mainly because it was actually his brother he was adopting not another orphan and because the parents were technically still alive and able to care for the boy. But, as every orphan found out eventually, just because they could care didn't mean they would. Tobi sighed and stared at the dozens of drinks being flaunted in front of him by patrons going about the celebration and stared down at the bottled water he had graciously been allowed to have by Luke and Steffi. At least he had his smokes in his jacket pocket or else he was sure he'd have gone completely nuts. He had actually just taken a sip of his bland water and wondering if he could puppy-eye Luke into a least flavoring the s**t when Steffi came and asked how he was. Had it been anyone else he would've taken the piss but since she had actually seen him at his figurative and actual lowest, he figured she had a right. "I'm atta bar where I can' drink, atta weddin' I officiated when I wos plannin' me own not even a year ago, an' I'ma go 'ome to a empty mansion an' a buncha happy-go-lucky elves. So, yaknow, not too too bad." Tobi answered with a s**t-eating smirk hoping his light tone would hide the truth in his words.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                              ѕιиgℓє
                                                              Looking Fashionable at the Reception with Celio and Gia
                                                              xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                              Nervous
                                                              xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                              ❝ This might be a bit much for a first date... ❞

уσυ αяє тнє ℓ ι g н т н σ υ ѕ є , тнє ѕ є α м α я к ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              тнє т є м ρ є ѕ т ѕ ¢яєαтє∂ тнιѕ т ι ∂ є ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxxxxx
                                                              ι'νє ρ υ ℓ ℓ є ∂ тσ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к ѕιℓνєя σ ¢ є α и ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxx
                                                              ωнєяє тнє ¢ υ я я є и т αи∂ н є α ν є и ѕ ¢σℓℓι∂є ❋ ❋ ❋xxx

spaceFiona shifted uncomfortably in her seat, glancing around the bar. She typically avoided them as a rule, not caring to drink and not caring to be around those who did, but she didn't have much of a choice tonight. She just hoped that Celio wouldn't find her sobriety odd, given that she didn't care to tell him the cause. She still wasn't sure it'd even been smart to invite the man to begin with, but Nicole hadn't let the issue rest until she'd seen the damned letter with her own two eyes... and subsequently watched Fi send it off with Evangeline. The Hufflepuff had accepted her fate, and cursed her best friend for her little revenges. She was having entirely too much fun. It was annoying. She and Celio weren't even... they weren't anything! Barely acquaintances. They'd only met twice, and had barely spoken through letters since the second time. It was utterly ridiculous for Nicole to be all in a tizzy. And yet, that was probably the best description Fi could think of for how the woman was acting.

spaceThe Scotswoman tried to suppress her discomfort, for the sake of the bride and groom. Well, mostly the bride. She didn't really know the young man all that well. She could swear she hadn't seen him for adjustments nearly as often as she did most of her school-aged clients, back when he had in fact been in school. But, Gypsy, she knew all too well, had in fact known the girl since she'd been a baby. It was still rough, seeing the girl grown up and married. Made worse by the fact that Piper and Thackery weren't here to see it, she thought sadly. She knew her friend would have been tickled pink over the entire thing (possibly literally), and would have jumped at the opportunity to scandalize those horrid prats she'd married into. Thackery would have just been happy to see his daughter so happy, which she obviously was. Gypsy wasn't great at keeping her emotions to herself, after all, and while she was obviously nervous, it was still far outshone by her joy. And, of course, she looked gorgeous... Fiona prided herself in being able to take at least a little credit for that.

space"I di' th' dress," she said rather suddenly, the thought being the first one she'd had that seemed something she could share. Besides, she did like to brag now and again. "Weel, I di' all th' dresses, actu'ly. Fer th' weddin' par'y, anyway. Bu' th' bride's is th' only one tha' really ma'ers." She managed a proud sort of tilt of her chin. The best part of the whole thing was seeing how very disturbed Phyllis and Timothy Lovette had been at the color choices... especially when Gypsy had started down the aisle. They honestly should've expected it, but then, they tended to be pretty far in denial about that sort of thing. Fiona had heard all sorts of stories about the elderly couple from Pip when the woman had still been alive, and she delighted in taking part in the effort to terrorize them. Actually, that had a fair bit to do with why she was dressed as she was, as well. She had no doubt that they thought she looked far to... skanky, for a woman of her age in particular. It'd been a calculated choice on her part, to hopefully annoy them in the dearly departed's stead. Besides... she had a date. Sort of. She wasn't really sure if she'd specified that or not... Then again, Nicole had signed off on the letter, so it must have at least been implied, right?

xxx❋ ❋ ❋ уσυ αяє тнє и α ν ι g α т σ я ωнσ и є ν є я ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α ∂
                                                              xxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ωє ωєяє ℓ σ ѕ т ιи тнє ѕ ι ℓ ν є я ѕ є α
                                                              xxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ ι ωαѕ тнє ѕ н ι ρ ωнσ ωαѕ тσσ ρ я σ υ ∂ тσ єνєя ѕ ι и к
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ є ¢ н σ ; му ν σ ι ¢ є ιѕ αи є ¢ н σ

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:44 am
User Image
xVeronica Kissxxxxx
xxxx

Time: 2031-2032
Looking: to save the world
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Veronica Kiss never was the most supportive of marriage. She had a fairly dark view of it as the "kiss of death for a relationship" and also was more than happy to point out the statistics that showed how many marriages went on to end in divorce. Her parents had divorced, well her mother divorced her father. The fact was you got up and made a vow of undying love to someone but often it ended. It was lies and nonsense. However, she was also a good friend (or tried to be). Gypsy and Jer were the type that it would be impossible for either of them to ever find anyone else who complimented their quirks as well as they did. They were in love and more importantly they had a kid together. Technically it wasn't actually their kid but Jer's little brother that they were raising. Jer's parents were the poster children of the cause to get a bill forcing sterilization on the irresponsible.

The marriage had also been something to horrify Gypsy grandparents. Jer was much the type to horrify many grandparents on first encounter, but the elder Lovettes had a special hatred of him that was pure bigotry. Jer was just as muggleborn as Ronna was and that was a problem to old bats such as the two. Due to this Ronna was more than happy to accept the cold and not wear tights like she might with a dress this short, opted to match her lipstick to her eyeshadow and dress (blue), and even dyed the tips of her hair pink for the occasion. She had considered blue but decided pink would honor Gypsy and Jer much more. Pink (as the bridesmaid dresses were) was very much the couples color.

Speaking of the Lovette grandparents she had yet to introduce herself in all her muggleborn glory. She could see it now, 'oh yes, hello, I'm dating the best man in all this, the brother of the maid of honor. Oh you don't recognize the last name Kiss, that's because I'm a muggleborn. A muggleborn who spent her last years of childhood raised by a bachelor lawyer who was very likely in love with my father, like he'd go gay for my Dad. I think I turned out alright though, I was named head girl my last year in school (and spent a lot of time in broom closets doing exactly what you think Jer had corrupted your precious granddaughter into doing, but don't worry during school in was actually Gypsy trying to get into Jer's pants). I'm a witch watcher now so sadly you have to trust your safety and well being from dangerous criminals to mudbloods... what a scary thought'.

Her thoughts of contemplating whether she would say something horrid or stupid if she started drinking were interrupted with Toby's comments. She smiled and said, "To be fair that was a bit more scandalous of a kiss than most weddings have. Or I would assume so, I've never been to a wedding before this, what I know of weddings I've mostly seen or telly or read the statistics on how a large majority just end in divorce." She took a sip of the wine she was holding and added in regards to last names, "I thought the name thing was sort of sweet, besides Lovette is such a more fun name than Long. If we ever got married maybe you should take my name. You could be Tobias Phileman Kiss," She joked before pausing and realizing what she said quickly, "not that I plan on or want to get married anytime soon. What's the point? I mean with Gypsy and Jer it sort of made sense, besides pissing off old toads, they have a kid now... well sort of. The thought of those two actually reproducing still scares me. I don't know if Hogwarts will remain standing after one of their kids. However, others..." she glanced over at Jess for a moment and then back to Toby and let out a sigh, "I just don't get the rush. Wait, maybe your sister is knocked up and she hasn't told us! That would make sense."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                              The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:11 am
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia had woken up that morning that morning in her own bed planning getting better acquainted with her Christmas gifts (a lock pick set from one of her uncles, a saw sharpener from her father, a brand new journal from her Nona which had been hidden within a box of clothing) and of course to stuff herself silly with yesterday's leftovers (she did not approve of any of those harlots going after her father but if they wanted to show their affections with a roasted turkey who was she to stop them?). However her father quickly changed her plans showing her a letter he had received from a woman he had quite literally only met twice who had asked him to accompany her to a wedding, the very same wedding her best friend had told her she had been going to and had extended and invite to her as well.

She had been...skeptical to say the absolute least and Celio had been practically comatose at the idea of a date. He hadn't even been sure the woman would actually write him after his odd behavior. Especially after the way he practically threw his address at her. He had paced the entire length of their home deliberating whether or not he should actually attend when the Slytherin teen absentmindedly remarked that if this Fiona woman was such a beauty then obviously there were other suitors who were wishing for him to fail so they could instead attempt to court her. One or two of them might be French for all he knew since they loved such exotic beauties. Whether they did or didn't she really didn't know but it certainly kicked the man in gear and got him dressed and ready to go. She herself had a time of trying to figure out what to wear mainly because she'd never been to a wedding before and even though she had been told it was completely unorthodox dress she still wasn't sure if she should or shouldn't wear one. A dress she means. If she were completely honest with herself the main reason she forced herself into such suffering was to prove to her Nona that she did in fact wear the shite clothing she sent her so that she could start sending her the good presents that she actually liked and not more clothing she ended up "accidentally" burning each Guy Fawkes day. That and a small, very small mind, part of her wanted to show off a pair of boots she had gotten but could never find the right occasion for. A wedding where the bride and groom's sole person is to cause as much discord sounds to be a great starting point.

So both Donati's got gussied up for the day ahead (Gia having to fend off her father's blatant dramatic tears about how his daughter is growing into a little lady, as if) before she showed the man the joy that was the Knight Bus. Which he actually did find a joy, madman. The teen was just trying not to lose her breakfast the entire time while her father grinned brightly and actually chatted with person driving, like they needed even more of a distraction! After what seemed like forever they arrived and met up with the Miss Fiona before attending the wedding ceremony and consequent reception at what appears to be a night club. She wasn't sure which was funnier, the old people's reaction to the venue of choice or her father's. Celio had nothing against dance clubs or drinking and liked to stay far away from such heavy handed tunnel-visioned Christians who did. But he had everything against his perfect, budding, teenage daughter in a dance club. With boys her age! When he had read about the wedding and it's "theme" he had naturally assumed little to no children would be in attendance.

Unfortunately for him this was not the case; his parental trained eye had already seen a handful of boys although he had to admit most of them looked much too young to dare attempt anything but there was one boy who looked to be about the size of a blimp! He was about to tell his lovely daughter to stay away from him, here and at school, when his-when Fiona randomly stated that she had done the dress making both Donati's turn and blink at her in creepy unison. When she explained she had done all the dresses for the wedding party Celio gave her a high appraising grin while his daughter gave her a slightly calculating look. "That is most incredible! I knew you werea seamstress but I never imagined sucha extravagance. N-not that I don't think the stuff you sell isn't! I do nota have the umm, credentials to give judgement of any kind and I've never had the pleasure to try wear any of your clothing..." Gia just shook her head as her father kept wedging his foot deeper and deeper in this throat and decided to help before it actually got lodged there. "I quite enjoyed the bridal gown. I don't actually see the point in most dresses if they don't include pockets but it's truly a stunning piece of work Ms. McKinney." the Slytherin told her this factually but with a far softer tone than she would use on anyone. And luckily the only person who knew that was her father or else people would assume she was going soft. And then she'd have to kill those people to prove them wrong and murder was just so messy.

The teen was looking towards the bar wondering if she could swipe a drink from one of the already drunk patrons without them looking when she spotted Lori pass by it to go talking to one of the numerous giants hanging about. But he seemed a bit younger and slightly familiar so she must've seen him at school somewhere. "Dad, I see Lori so I'm just going to be over there if you need anything." Gia told her father and gave a small parting wave to both adults and walked before he could splutter out a denial request. She hadn't thought she had drawn anyone's attention, she wasn't dressed any more or less outlandish as some of the others (though the ones in the eye burning pink should just hand eye protection as a courtesy) but she had a few snippy biddies giving her the stink eye over bronze boots and stripped tights. To them she usually said nothing because why waste words on the elderly; they'd just forget them and die taking your perfectly sculpted insult with them. Wasteful. It was much more satisfying to spit in their drinks or food when they weren't looking. Finally she found her friend again talking to not just one boy but two. She was really racking them up wasn't she? "Hello all. Whitethorne, please tell me the butterbeer here is spiked with something. Kidding but not really." It wasn't like she was an all out alcoholic, she was Italian. They were just as bad as the French when it came to underage drinking but at least their Nona's didn't ferment everything is aged whiskey and have an uncle who's claim to fame was spiking the communion wine with vodka.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing △Where ~A wedding? △With ~People △What ~Trying to figure out what planet I'm on △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items