Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai grinned with only a few beads of sweat to the side of his head. "My, you were very good, dearie." he commented and turned his head to look at the neko. "Was this your first time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy just smirked and nodded lightly. "Why actually yes it was and I'm not even tired yet so if you don't mind you can just bend over and..." He immediately cut himself off while speaking as his eyes changed back to their original color. He slowly looked over at Nikolai with a bright red blush on his cheeks. "D...did I do what I think I did...? I..I didn't even know I was capable of doing all that...! All those things I did to your rear and in different areas of the room..I...I didn't hurt you or anything right?!.." he seemed to be in a bit of a panic and then he remembered those people at the skating rink. They were certainly not happy with his 'carefree' behavior with Nikolai...  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Relax, darling!" Nikolai laughed lightly at Roy. "It was fine... But it was still fairly obvious that you were a virgin." Giving it a second for the neko the realize what he said, the Sin suddenly rolled and got on top of him. "Now then... Shall I show you the correct way to work?" he mused with a cute tilt of his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy looked up at Nikolai but he didn't seem as nervous about the subject like he normally would have been. He just gave him a soft smile and nodded a bit. "Yes..and you are really cute Nikolai...Flirty, but cute"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:46 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Thank you, dearie." Nikolai grinned before pressing his lips against the boy's.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy blushed lightly and returned the kiss with one of his own. He never thought another man's lips could be so soft and he enjoyed it a lot. He couldn't hide the fact that he liked Nikolai a lot but he wasn't so sure how Nikolai felt towards him, he was difficult to read but he didn't want to worry about that..at least not now. He then began to slowly wrap his arms around the man and deepen the kiss between them.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

One of Nikolai's hands drifted to the back of the boy's knee and pulled it up, wrapping it around his waist. He pulled from the kiss for a second and leaned closer until his coffee-scented breath was against Roy's ear. "I'll go gentle, dearie." he whispered then went down and kissed the boy's neck while pressing his groin against his.

{Bed creaking and God being called out time later...}

Nikolai slowly opened his lime green eyes and stared at Roy for a second, studying his work. He had done good, but that didn't surprise him any longer. Pulling out of the neko, he rolled to his side of the bed, where the covers and blankets eagerly wrapped around their master. "Mmm, how was that, dearie?" he asked with a slight pant.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy looked over at Nikolai with a blush and was panting quite a bit. He wasn't expecting anything like that but he was glad that it happened. "That was great Nikolai. I'm more than positive that you've had more experience than I do though" He smiled a bit and curled up under the bed sheets. He seemed to be feeling less and less shy when he was around Nikolai. The man really did make him happier.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"I'm just glad you enjoyed it, dearie." the Sin smiled proudly and put an arm over Roy's shoulder, pulling him close to his body. "Feel free to spend the night here, dearie, I'll send someone to substitute for me tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well...alright if you're okay with that.." the neko said with a soft smiled and rested his head on Nikolai's chest. Being so close to him made Roy purr with complete happiness, his ears twitched lightly as well and these were things that would normally embarrass him but since he felt so much more comfortable with the man it didn't.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"I'd be heartless to simply throw you out, now wouldn't I, dearie?" Nikolai asked with a teasing flicker of Roy's ear before settling himself into the comfortable cushions of his bed. Sloth giggled maddeningly at his comment, but he ignored it. Just hearing that boy purr with delight was all he needed to fall asleep, for he knew then that he had won his little battle.

~~~

Sunlight snuck into the room through small crevices of the curtains. They snaked through the room and shined onto Roy's closed eyes, an ingenious design from the Sin himself. Speaking of which, he wasn't in the room. There was only a faint imprint on the bed. No sign of Nikolai anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy almost immediately woke up when he felt the rays of the sun shine upon him. He clenched his eye lids tightly before opening them completely to see that Nikolai wasn't there in bed with him. He was a little surprised that he had woken up before him due to seeing how the man was in the first place.
The neko let out a small yawn before crawling out of the comfy bed, despite not really wanting to. He slipped on a pair of his boxers and the shirt he wore the night before and left the room to search for the man. "Nikolai? Where are you?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:55 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

At the sound of his name being called, Nikolai stepped out of his small kitchen. He was dressed in his preferred white button-up, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and revealing the 'SLOTH' brand on his right forearm. Covering his waist was a thin white apron, and covering his face was a broad yet still sleepy smile. "Good morning, dearie." he said and beckoned the boy into the kitchen, where the sound of sizzles and snaps came from. "I was just cooking some breakfast. Care to join me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy smiled when he saw him then gave him a quick peck on the cheek after he walked over to him. "Breakfast sounds nice I would love some...are you sure you're okay with not going to class today? I wouldn't want to be some huge distraction" he made his way over to the kitchen table and sat down as he waited for Nikolai to come over. He was so happy being here with him that he wasn't in much of a rush to go home.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Oh dearie, you really must stop worrying about it." Nikolai sighed while sliding the spatula in his hand underneath an egg sizzling on the pan. "What you must worry about is how you want your eggs. Scrambled or sunny side up, dearie?"  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff