Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Not one instrument, dearie." he answered prouder than he should be. He smiled and looked back at the glass of wine that rested on the table so he could clap and cheer. "It's rather embarrassing really, dearie. Every Devil is supposed to know an instrument ever since Lucifer's golden violin, but I simply haven't the energy to learn." His gaze went back to the banjo in Leon's hands. "Though if I could learn an instrument, I'd absolutely love to learn banjo."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 am
Leon Court

User Image

"I could teach you," he suggested. "I mean, I had to learn plenty of instruments to get into my fine arts academies, so I know enough."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Again that childish joy came to Nikolai's face. "Oh, dearie, would you?" he asked excitedly and scooted a little closer to Leon.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon motioned for Nikolai to sit closer and set the banjo in his hands, smiling.

Some time later

"Perfect!" the teacher praised, kissing Nikolai's head. "You're a wonderful leaner, Nikolai."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled slowly and strummed a few strings with his long nails, listening delightedly to the chords he had created. His fingers tingled at the musical actions, his mind was engorged with joy. As his fingers danced along the strings and created a jolly tune, Nikolai felt a memory run through his mind. The bitter winds of winter blowing snow in his face, his small 'home' shared with thousands, the verbal venom of Soviets. Without even realizing it, Nikolai's tune on the banjo had turned melancholic as did his expression. He could remember... The reason he loved banjos....
"Viktor." he said quietly, lost in his memories.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am
Leon Court

User Image

He quirked an eyebrow, interested. "Who's Viktor?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai slowly lowered his hand from the instrument, though his gaze, distant and sad, stayed downward. "The man who used to play this all the time. His name was Viktor." Finally, he lifted his sorrowful gaze to look at Leon. "It was when I was in the gulag, dearie. I spoke to him occasionally, and he would always talk about how he wanted to play his banjo just once before he could die. He tried to hard to rebuild it, he'd take beatings from Soviets, scavenge for bones, anything that could make a instrument." Unable to make eye contact anymore, he dropped his gaze to the banjo. "He finally made one. It was deeply out of tune, but it was a banjo nonetheless." His fingers felt the bridge of the string instrument. "He was so happy, dearie. It was hard to see such joy in that God-forsaken place. He played and played, it was one of the only things that kept me alive then." His eyes closed and a tear from the past fell. "After his third song, they shot him. Right there, in front of my eyes. In front of everyone's eyes." He plucked a string and listened to the note linger in the air, remembering the very man of his past fall to the ground with his blood falling like snowflakes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon wiped away Nikolai's tear, smiling softly and kneeling in front of him. "Nikolai, it's okay to cry about the past. If you don't, then you give the past a chance to return again, and your heart will forever remain broken. You dwell in the past, Nikolai. And that's why your heart is still in pieces." He tenderly brushed a bit of silver hair from the Sin's forehead, kissing the smooth skin. "But who am I to talk? I'm still agonized from the death of my wife and family. How can I possibly know how to heal a broken heart?" Leon stood up, his hands on his hips. "I'm a little hungry. Would you like me to make us some lunch?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A soft smile crept upon Nikolai's face until Leon stood up and offered to make them food. Had that much time really passed? "Mmm, that sounds simply divine, dearie." he agreed and laced his fingers around his knee.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He smiled, then looked at the firewood pile. "Damn. Out already. Would you mind running into town with me? It shouldn't take long."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Immediately the Sin tensed up. "To town? You mean outside, dearie?" he asked and cautiously looked to the window. The snow had gotten worse, a Northern had no doubt come in the midst of their... role-play. The windows themselves were tinted with frost when they weren't covered in the bitter memory blanket. "I... don't think I can, darling." he mumbled, subconsciously gripping the banjo tightly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"It's just a bit of snow," he said, already handing Nikolai a coat. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai reluctantly took the coat, his eyes widening slightly and his heartbeat significantly raising. "Please, dearie... I-I'd much rather stay indoors." he persisted.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He pouted his lips. "But we'll only really be outdoors for ten seconds at the most!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I-I don't think I-" Nikolai stopped himself when he saw Leon's face. He scrunched his own up for a second before nodding in defeat. "Very... Very well, dearie." he mumbled and tightly gripped Leon's hand. His heartbeat had gotten to unimaginable levels, he already felt lightheaded.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff