Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"We'll see about that," he replied before letting out a tiny groan. "F-Father Nikolai!" Anthony gasped.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Mayah Playah
Should we take it to PMs?

User Image

Nikolai glanced upward for a few second before smirking. "My, I haven't even started and already you're about to blow." he grinned before looking down at his main objective. So large, so very large. Let's get to it, he thought blatantly and slowly, tortuously slowly, began fitting him into his mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 pm
Awesome nerd
Nawww you can time skip~

User Image

"Nikolai!" he moaned, his hand already going to the Sin's head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 pm
Mayah Playah
Speaking of PMs... emotion_donotwant

User Image

Smirking at the music serenading him, Nikolai's tongue snaked around the tip of its new toy. As he continued feeling Anthony in ever place imaginable, Sloth yawned in his mind and began giving vivid instructions.

{A smoldering 33 minutes later}

Panting with satisfaction, Nikolai slowly sat up. With a grin, he wiped off some essence off the corner of his mouth with his thumb, only to lick it off in return. "Well now," he cooed while brushing some of his silver hair over his ear. "That was certainly interesting." Sloth chuckled a little before returning to sleep, his work for now done.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Awesome nerd
I thought I already answered...

User Image

The priest panted softly, his eyes still shut. "I...I'm going to spend so many hours in the Confessional for this," Anthony said quietly, draping his forearm over his eyes. "Where did you learn such technique? I thought you were a priest!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm like you, in a way, Father Anthony." Nikolai said with a shrug. "I wasn't always a priest. Now scoot over, I want to lie down."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He moved over, being sure that there was more than enough room for them to lie beside each other and still be a foot apart. "Be my guest."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai laid down with a sigh and folded his arms behind his head, content with his work. An awkward silence befell the two as he regained his breathing. After a minute or two, he smirked at Anthony again. "So when should we expect those clothes?" he asked. "Before Mass, I hope."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:53 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Within the hour, most likely," he said, staring at the ceiling. "Why don't I feel as bad as I should?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Probably because you enjoyed it." shrugged the Sin before glancing over at the priest. "It's okay to have these feelings, Father Anthony. You may be a priest, but you're also human." Something flickered in his lime green eyes at the word 'human'.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"But I'm a man of God," he whispered, sitting up and wrapping his arms around his knees. "I'm a priest, for Heaven's sake. Old women approach me and ask me to bless their dying husbands! I shouldn't be...and with a man...a man who happens to be a damn priest!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's natural." Nikolai repeated, only he emphasized it all slowly for more effect. "You aren't the first ever priest to get thrown into this moral dilemma." He sat up himself. "I've traveled a few towns before reaching here, the priests I've seen there would make your jaw drop... And not the way I do~" he added with a sly wink.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Amazingly, that's not making me feel any better," he replied, standing and tugging off what remained of his clothes. He reached for a towel, wrapping it around his waist. "Look, Sister Kimberly should be here any moment. Just put on my clothes from this morning and collect the clothes while I shower, alright? Then you can change into fresh ones after."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Really?" Nikolai asked with authentic surprise in his bright eyes. "Well maybe if I tell you more you might feel better. I remember this one priest that had a fetish for feet. Not just any feet, these little-" As he held his hands up to try to sculpt the image out of air, he realized that Anthony was already off the bed with a towel around his waist. He blinked at him for a second then sighed, "Oh I'll just re-wear my robe if that's the case." He frowned in distaste at the thought of wearing it again, but he supposed he'd be getting used to that.
Rising from the bed, Nikolai stretched with a yawn and gave the priest a sleepy smile before picking up his robe. He slipped it over his body and made a grunting noise when the loose white collar bobbed him on the face. "Ugh! I can never get this on right!" he growled in frustration and hurried to the mirror to try to work out the kinks of whatever he was doing wrong.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony sighed as he got into the shower, trying to force away images of the beautiful priest and how his lips had fit around his- NO! Time to stop this, Anthony! "I am a man of God..."

Meanwhile, the young nun had come up to the door, knocking lightly. "Anthony!" she called, a giggle in her voice. "I have your clothes! Please tell me you have our afternoon tea ready. I'd love to discuss our auntie's newest addition to the family!"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff