Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 am
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar's expression grew dark, and his tail lashed the air. When the Riverclan leader and her small group of warriors entered the camp, he immediately went to them. "Waterstar, is what this apprentice says true? Have Riverclan kits been stolen?" "Yes. We followed the intruders' scent into Thunderclan territory. We need your help to get our kits back." Desperation was clear in the blueish furred cat's voice. Moonstar padded back to Shadowtail and Foxpaw. "Shadowtail, you're familiar with Chaosclan. I want you to come with us," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image

Shadowtail nodded. "You don't have to tell me twice." She obeys as she then was ready to lead them. Foxpaw protested. "Let me go with you!"
"And let Chaosclan invade THIS territory to try to steal kits?! You stay here and protect this place in case they have the guts to show up!" Her voice was so menacing even Foxpaw did not respond afterwards. Shadowtail then stared at 'Waterstar'. "Who's watching over your clan?!"

"My Deputy is. She is working with a few warriors who have minor injuries." Shadowtail seemed to like this response and nodded. "Alright if we are going to Chaosclan, your gonna have to follow me. This is the territory I am VERY familiar with! There are so many thunderpathes and monsters you won't even believe it. So in order to get there safely, you will follow my instructions!" Not even giving them a chance to speak, she jumps up on the rock. "Alright then, it is probably best to get some food since it will probably take until dawn in order to get there safely. But there are plenty over there...like mice, twoleg's rabbits, squirrels, and birds. Unfortunately Riverclan, there are no fish. So your gonna deal with whatever we catch..." Then she flicks her tail like she wants them to follow her. Foxpaw was there, silent as he felt bad...but he did have to make sure no one invaded. He then goes to Shadepelt and sighs: "I guess their gonna be gone awhile, should we check the borders?"

Now out of Clan territory, Shadowtail passes through a broken fense which was big enough for a cat to go through. "One at a time now, and best be careful. I have seen... 'twolegs' trying to catch me with a net. Those twolegs are the ones who put you in a cage and lead you to either death or be owned by them. I have seen a cat go in there and ended up dead." She then waits till everyone went through. When Riverclan, and Moonstar went through. She decided to ask: "Mind if I know your name then?" She asks the warriors. Waterstar reacted: "I'm sorry. Let me introduce you: This is Silverwing, LightningClaw, EagleStripe, and Lakewhisker." "Nice to meet you."

Shadowtail then looked back and forth on the Thunderpath. "Now we're gonna cross pathes one at a time. I will go in the middle to make sure no monster comes through." She then got in the middle and looked at them. "Hurry up! They can come in seconds!"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 am
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"Shadepelt, you stay and watch over the clan while I'm gone." The tortoiseshell tom nodded. "Moonstar, let me come with," Flamepaw meowed. "No. You stay and guard the camp." "You need more than just you and Shadowtail to help Riverclan get their kits back. I can help." Moonstar shook his head. "No. You and Foxpaw will stay here and help Shadepelt guard the camp, and that's final."

Shadepelt nodded. "Yes, let's check the borders again. Flamepaw, you stay here."

When the others had left, Flamepaw waited a minute or two, then headed for the bramble tunnel. Smokepaw padded up beside her. "Where are you going, Flamepaw?" he asked. "Shadepelt said to stay here." "I have to make dirt. I'll be back soon," she said, slipping out of the camp and following the Riverclan and Thunderclan cats' scent and making sure to stay downwind. She got to the Thunderpath and watched as the other cats followed Shadowtail across. The scent of the Thunderpath burnt her nose, and the sound of the monsters racing back and forth hurt her ears. Once all the other cats were across, she waited until it seemed clear, then raced across the Thunderpath with her eyes closed, almost bumping into Moonstar, who had stopped and looked back after he'd crossed. "I knew I felt someone following us. I told you to stay and help guard the camp!" he hissed. "Well, it's too late for me to go back, and I want to help!" Flamepaw hissed back defiantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowtail then grumbled, cannot believe the guts Flamepaw had to disobey orders. But there wasn't any time. "Too late to discuss this matter, hurry up!" She then made sure Moonstar and Flamepaw to pass through the Thunderpath before she can get out of there herself. Luckily no monster showed up, but there was another problem. "Excuse me, sorry to be a bother. But how are you sure you know where your going?" Eaglestripe, a grey tom asks Shadowtail out of pure curousity. "I used to belong to that clan until I escaped barely holding on to life." Waterstar automatically turned to Moonstar. "Well you certainly left out 'That' part." She was more surprised than mad, but she knew there was no time with arguments. Shadowtail went up to Flamepaw. "If you REALLY wanna come over. Fine. But I don't wanna hear any complaining or whining out of your mouth. 'Cause you brought this onto yourself, do you understand?" She had no patientce for whiners who were the ones that threw themselves there in the first place. She then had them follow her as she was walking by the twoleg's rockpath (sidewalk) and figuring out which was the safest place to go. She then decided it was time. "Alright, Imma get some food for you guys, so let's get over to the alley." She spoke as she got them to a safer area so the twolegs won't see them. She leapt up on the big garbage bin as she then nods at them. "Wait right here, I'll be right back with the food. I think I'll actually be able to get some fish." She then looked up to see an open window which lead to the 'twoleg's' animal prison. She then jumps high and went through the window to land on a cage which had rodents. Unfortunately, they were rats so they were not eatable. She went through the closed petstore with no problem as she then prayed. "Please don't get pissed at me Starclan, it's to save the kits." Then she ran through the building to get the prey.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, Shadowtail came back with bags of 'dead' fish, and bags of 'dead' rodents which she made sure they were mice. She laid the fish down for Riverclan and the Mice for Moonstar and Flamepaw. "Eat them, this will be the only meal for today." Riverclan muttered a 'thank you' as they ate the fish which they realized they were clean. She then watched Moonstar and Flamepaw, she then decided to speak to the Thunderclan leader. "Are you sure you should leave the Clan to fend for themselves? I feel a bit concerned that your here and all."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 am
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"I'm not gonna complain," Flamepaw muttered. Moonstar stayed silent the rest of the way until Shadowtail stopped them and went to go find food. He was disappointed in his apprentice for disobeying a direct order, but he was proud of her for following their trail so well without being caught until they had crossed the Thunderpath. Moonstar and Flamepaw both took a mouse to eat when Shadowtail returned with the food. "Shadepelt is a good deputy. He has had to take the place of the Clan Leader before, and he has done a good job of protecting the clan. Thunderclan will be fine until we return." He sorely hoped that what he said was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:01 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"If you say so." She responded to him before she gets a mouse for herself to eat, as the walking will be awhile. She then waits until Riverclan was done eatting the fish she had caught before she thinks it was best to move on now. "Alright, let's keep on moving now." She then walks ahead of them all until she was in front. She felt somewhat nervous as she knew she was coming back to a place she hoped she will never have to go to, but now they went too far and they are going to get a piece of her mind.

(Timeskip to Evening.)

Night had finally approached, they were now in a forest-like territory that was on the opposite side of the city like the four clans. Carrying the kits must've been hard work if they ran to the opposite side. Shadowtail stepped one paw onto the dirt which made her shiver yet she had to be brave for them all. She then looked at them. "I will be too recgonizable, but we need to hide our scent in order to get a little more closer to their territory. Unlike us, they are not that organized with patrols and a pile of fresh-kill. It was always 'kill or be killed' in this clan...so we need to find the kits and get out of here quickly." She then have them go to a pond which reeked. She was the first to go in, rolling around in the dirt to hide her scent. She waited for everyone to do the same before asking. "Well, I would've done the job to have the guards go away, but you see...I have red eyes. That is too recgonizable for them and I cannot hide them. Since Flamepaw and Moonstar watched one of them get beaten down, it will be a safer bet to have Riverclan to somehow get them to go away."

Without missing a beat, LightningClaw, a golden furred tomvolunteered. "I'll get them to go away as quickly as I can. Those kits lives are at stake. And so are mine." Shadowtail now realizes that some of the kits they have belonged to LightningClaw, their father. "Good luck." LightningClaw nodded before padding down to talk to the guards that Shadowtail knew had the kits. The guards automatically 'puffed' up: "Hey you! What you doing here? Oh god, you reek!"

"Gee thanks." LigtningClaw retorted, staying strong in order not to seem weak. One guard hissed: "Weren't you suppose to be with Chaos right now? He says everyone except us are suppose to go at the Fourclans."

"Well, Chaos had told me to come and get you two, saying your dismissed and you need to come to him to help him, Me and....." LightningClaw had to ponder it before remembering the name of one cat who took the kits. "...Pudding are going to do guard-duty."

"Hahaha! Pudding?! He can't do s**t for all I know, why is he in guard-duty?!" Both of them laughed, but they weren't laughing later. "Alright then..." Lightningclaw said. "I guess I'll tell Chaos that your disobeying orders." He then was walking away slowly, freaking out the two. "Wait Wait Wait, we're going! Where is he?" The guards response made Lightningclaw grin a little. "Go that way and that is where he'll be. Once you arrive then Pudding will come here to help me with Guard Duty." Lightningclaw then sat at the door, getting in position for guard duty. The two cats did not hesitate in running off, assuming that Chaos was not to be messed with. Shadowtail had everyone wait for a minute before it was safe to go down. Lightningclaw was trying to mess with the door but to no prevail. "It's locked!"

"Let me handle it." She then sees there was a door handle. She jumps up to grab the door handle and then open it. It was only a second before the door opened due to the wind. Shadowtail then lets go and gets inside. "Alright, now let's get inside, grab the kits then get out." Shadowtail remained near the door in case the cats arrive, as there was limited time before they realize they have been tricked. Riverclan was skampering around for the kits until one found them. "I found them! Their safe!" Silverwing squeeled as she picks up some of the kits, leaving one to Lightningclaw was it was his son. With all the kits safe, Shadowtail yelled: "Move now! Before they come back." Riverclan did no hesitate to get out of that area quickly without getting caught. It was time for her, Moonstar, and Flamepaw to leave. Shadowtail was about to yell for them to hurry up until the crash of something breakable emitted, showing that they were too late. "Well well well, look who we have here." Shadowtail hissed in responde to that familiar voice.

With a few other cats, one stood out a most. He was a muscular black tom with blue eyes and he had a collar with spikes. This cat was Chaos himself. Shadowtail kept hissing, feeling her heart beating hard when he jumps down to see the three cats here. He then looks at Moonstar, laughing hard. "That's suppose to be your new leader?! He is as scrawny as a mouse!" He was clearly making fun of them. "You decided to join that scrawny clan?! What a joke." Chaos laughs as he then flicked his tail to the group of other cats whom were with him. All four jumps down and goes after Flamepaw and Moonstar, but it wasn't to fight. "You best stay here scrawny kits, if you know what's best for you." Chaos snickers at the two as it was him and Shadowtail now. "Why the hell are you stealing kits?!" Chaos laughs in an eerie manner. "What a way to talk to me since you left 6 moons ago."

"Don't evade the question!" She snarled as she was in no mood for this. Chaos grinned evilly: "Why not? We are despreate for more members like everyone else, and it's kind of annoying to find females willing to deal with us." "'Cause all of you are nothing but heartless crooks." She growled, which somehow got to Chaos. Chaos leapt up and tackled Shadowtail down with his paw on her neck...slowly putting pressure. "You have grown soft since you left, what happened to the ol' red-eye cat that would beat anyone who got in their way? Have these stupid fourclans softened you up? Now how you gonna get out of this? Depend on those idiots to save you?"

"Nope." She snickers as she was able to roll off before the pressure got too strong and was able to claw at his face. A wail came from him as his eyes got scratched. He then snarls: "When I am done with you, you'll regret leaving." Both cats; Chaos and 'Red-Eye' Shadowtail were in a heated battle, clawing each other and biting each other. Crashing into everything, getting hit against the wall, anything possible. But Shadowtail was losing...Her body was bleeding, her eyesight lagged, and her energy was starting to dim down. In the end, Chaos was victorious due to his enormous strength. He then smacks her to the side with his mighty claw and she ended up hitting the wall with her head. "Weak! You didn't even put a scratch on me." He shakes his head, laughing heartily as he still remained 'undefeated'. He now had all his claws unsheathed, ready to kill. "Maybe you should've stayed and obeyed my every whim, instead though you decided to fight back when you knew you would never win." He then goes to her and attempts to finish the job.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar hissed, puffing up his fur. He wasn't Clan Leader for nothing. If this cat though he was weak, he had another thing coming. He kept Flamestar back while Shadowtail fought, but the instant she was down, Moonstar leapt at the black tom, claws unsheathed. He used a front paw slash, at the same time grabbing Chaos's tail in his teeth and yanking hard to pull the enemy leader off balance and away from Shadowtail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:46 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The instant Moonstar had moved from his spot to fight Chaos, four of the warriors have responded immediately. One warrior decided to go after Flamepaw, which the energy within Shadowtail snaps. She leapt up and tackled the warrior, killing him with a final blow on the neck, letting him bleed. "Flamepaw, go up on the boxes and do NOT go down unless I say so!" She then spits out blood before helping Moonstar with the others. Chaos hisses from the pain and does a back-kick on Moonstar to get him off. "Why you little-?!" He growled, with the three warriors remaining at his side. With Moonstar, and Shadowtail were the only ones left. "Crap, I should've gotten you guys out faster. Sorry." She whispers, having not much faith in her getting out of here alive. "Moonstar, I need you to move and get Flamepaw out of here. It's bad to have a leader dead....it won't be bad if you lose one warrior. But your not losing your apprentice. You two need to run and get to your clan, we saved the kits...that's all we needed to do." She then pushes him away as the three warriors were about to jump them. She gets pounced hard and slides down on the cold ground, feeling a bit powerless. "Go now! Get out of here!"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw scrambled back and did as she was told. She'd only fought in training, and these cats weren't fighting by the Warrior Code. Moonstar immediately leapt on top of one of the enemy warriors and bit down hard on the back of his neck, not letting go till the filthy cat was dead. Then he turned and yanked Chaos's tail again. "No! I am not leaving you behind!" he hissed. "I will not leave a clanmate to die."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:42 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Chaos, pissed off, kicked Moonstar off of him. "Will someone slay this damn leader already?! He's annoying me already!" Chaos then was about to move forward to finish the job....until:

"EENNNOOOOOOUGH!" A loud, rough voice echoed in the room as a sudden item was thrown sepreating Shadowtail from the menacing cats. Chaos growled. "Who the hell?!" He immediately looked up to where the item had come from to be surprised. "Well Well, ain't it my 'Little' brother."

"You dare talk to me like that! I no longer see you as a brother, but a big fat coward! And you dare go to our fourclans and steal Riverclan's kits! It'll be the end of you!" A dark savannah tom was sitting next to Flamepaw, with his eyes showing pure anger and determination. "I should've killed you when I had the chance!"

"Oh, you know you wouldn't do that eh, Scarstar?"

"SCARSTAR?! What the hell is he doing here?!" Scarstar retorted. "I found out from the Thunderclan patrol, and also from a few warriors of 'His' who dared tried to steal my clan's kits as well. I decided to leave and deal with this myself along with my deputy. When we finally came close to this, I found Waterstar escaping with all the kits they are bringing back. Then she told me everything of what had happened, I had my deputy follow them back and have my clan help them treat their injured clan. Now I am here and I am ready to finish you off!" He leapt down and tackled Chaos so hard, with enormous strength that even Chaos took a lot of damage. Scarstar hisses as he used upright lock on Chaos; Rearing up on his back legs and bring weight down on his opponent. Scarstar was obviously very strong and Chaos was almost like a defenseless kit. "This...Ends...Now!" But a few of the other warriors attacking Scarstar on his side, taken by surprise. But that surprise was gone when he got back up and killed the three warriors who were in his way.

Chaos, for the first time felt fear. "Damn, I would've handled the three by myself but you here will ruin everything." With that Chaos leapt up and threw a round 'red-thing' to the ground, exploding a white mist. "Damn! Get out of here." With that Scarstar, Shadowtail, Moonstar, and Flamepaw [hopefully] have fled from the ruined wood building before mist completely took it over. The four are now away from that area and took breaths, but Shadowtail...didn't have much strength. She immediately fell down with a mighty thump. "Your injured..." Since Scarstar was a pretty big cat [Savannah], he was strong enough to be able to carry the black she-cat onto his back. "Yell at me later Moonstar, but I wasn't allowing Chaos to think he can get away with that crap, but of course your allowed to criticize if you wish but now it's best to get out of here and fast before more of his warriors go after us."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar shook his head. "No, I have no reason to yell at you, Scarstar. Rather, I thank you for coming to our aid," he meowed. "Flamepaw, scout ahead. Make sure our way is clear back to the Thunderpath." The flame-colored apprentice nodded and darted off. She returned shortly after. "The way's clear. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Scarstar, pretty surprised, decided to to proceed any further of the talk as it was time for them to leave. Immediately, they ran through the streets quickly. "We best get back as soon as possible." With Shadowtail on his back, he tried to remain balanced and not lean so she ended up falling. They then were almost to the path where they go through a fense to get back to familiar territory. He then sighs. "You know...before I got involved, I heard everything. Apparently you got one honorable warrior. Someone who've sacrficied their life to make sure their Leader and the apprentice ended up escaping alive. You do know that's what warriors were prepared for, in case that happens. So why were you so determined to make sure your warrior was out of there as well...even when it seemed like it would be close to impossible." Scarstar didn't like bringing up anything...but he knew that an honorable warrior would do anything to keep their leader alive, even if they don't live to see them again. He then sighs, "And I have also been told that the 'warrior' was a former member of Chaos' clan, interesting I must say. Was there a reason you left that part out at the clan gathering?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"Even if I couldn't save her, I would not leave a clanmate behind. Not even one who was a rogue before," Moonstar replied, keeping his gaze in front of them and on their surroundings. He was about to answer Scarstar's other question, when she saw them: "Rat's nest!" he hissed. "Foxdung!" Flamepaw spat, smelling and seeing the rats as well. "Flamepaw! Protect Shadowtail! Scarstar and I will keep them off you as best we can!" Flamepaw grabbed Shadowtail by her scruff and gently pulled her off Scarstar's back and set her on the ground, making sure none of the rats could get her from behind. "There's only a few so far, but there could be hundreds to follow!" Moonstar hissed, slashing at the rats that came at them and grabbing some by their necks and shaking them, then throwing them as far as he could. For every rat they fought off, three more took their place. Flamepaw stayed close to Shadowtail, fighting off the rats that got past Scarstar and Moonstar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:35 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"More and more keep coming!" He hisses as he fought back the best that he could. But the more they have fought, the more rats that have come. "This is not good at all!"

"MOONSTAR! FLAMEPAW! SHADOWTAIL!" A voice echoed from the other side, coming closer and closer until he was close enough to where he knocked the nest out of the fense so hard, it passed by Scarstar and Moonstar and fell on the Thunderpath right when the Monster ran over it. Foxpaw shakes his fur and slams the other rats who were attacking the two out of the way. "Branchpaw! Hurry up!"

"Stop running so fast then!" Branchpaw immdiately came from behind him as she decided to have the rats flee."Eat this you filthy rat!" She picked up a rotten apple and immediately threw it to the rats. The rotten, strong smell (correct me if I am wrong) of the apple made the rats flee since their nest has been destroyed and now they were surrounded. "Take that you rotten filth!" Branchpaw stuck her tongue out at the rats that were fleeing, Foxpaw sighs at her 'weird' cheer of victory. He then sees Scarstar. "What you doing here?! Where's Shadowtail?!" "Your friend is taking a nap alongside Flamepaw if your that willing to pick her up squirt." Foxpaw hisses at that insult. "Your welcome." Foxpaw sneered, using the same insult that Shadowtail would use as a counter to rude cats. Branchpaw then hurried on over to Shadowtail, seeing her injuries. "Ok, Foxpaw: Tell Herbpool their back and have her stock up on Poppy seeds, Cobwebs, Marigold, and Daisy leaves."

"So Herbpool finally found an apprentice, it took a very long time." He muttered, finally seeing that this clan had an apprentice. Foxpaw nods and hurries on down to tell Shadepelt and the others of their return. Scarstar had the two move before putting Shadowtail on his back again. "I'll just help set this cat down in the medicine cat's den then I'll make my leave."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
By the time the rats had fled, Moonstar was covered in scratches and bites from the battle, as was Scarstar, but he stood firm, not wanting to turn Branchpaw's attention from Shadowtail. "Go. Get Shadowtail back to camp quickly. I'll stay back and make sure there aren't any more rats left behind."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff