Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 pm
Awesome nerd

cybil gave a smile and bit into her apple as she watched him, taking a few bites before she found it impossible to hold back. "Um... Can I ask.... What happened between you and your brother...?" She mumbled, biting her lip nervously.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos' eyes widened at the unexpected question, but his expression soon returned to its calm demeanor. He'd been expecting this question for a long time, or at least a question over his face. "We had a fight." he said quietly and subconsciously rested a gloved hand against his bandaged cheek. "Pride overtook my brother, just as it has this entire civilization." His frost blue eyes drifted to her. "Was he in your vision?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding as she took another bite of her apple she gave a small sigh. "Yeah. And so was his heir.... His son." She mumbled, setting down the fruit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture

"His son?" Chaos said, thankful for not taking a sip of his drink, for he surely would have lost it then. He paused for a second before looking back at the table with a small chuckle. It made sense. Despite him and his brother's shaky relationship, he made it his priority to watch over him time to time. He was still his brother, after all. His brother was the more creative of the two, always hopeful for humanity, always believing strongly that deities could mingle with the mortals. It made sense that he would fall for one. Whereas Chaos.... He sighed and reached for his glass. At least the family bloodline would continue.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 pm
Awesome nerd

she gave another short nod before sighing and looking to the waitress. "Do you have stuff I can draw with?" She mumbled, her eyes going wide as she played up the innocence more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 pm
Pure T0rture

The waitress pursed her lips and quickly left in search for the supplies. She returned shortly after with a crude, blank page notepad and a feather in an ink bottle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 pm
Awesome nerd

"thank you!!" She hummed before she began to draw very detailed images of things from her vision.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos watched Cybil carefully as he finished taking a drink of his juice. He lowered the glass carefully and flickered his gaze to the page she was drawing on.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:46 pm
Awesome nerd

slowly setting the pen down, she looked up at him and blinked for a moment. "....that's yours... Isn't it?" She mumbled, pushing a drawing of a masqurade mask towards him, the rest she pulled close to her chest as if to hide them from him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Looking to the drawing, he nodded, impressed. "Yes. I came here a couple days to have it fixed." he said, again rubbing his bandage.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

"what happened to it.... ?"she asked, tipping her head to the side slightly as she looked into his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Sighing, Chaos looked down. A dark mood seemed to come across his usually calm face. "You must know that my job is not a good one, Cybil." he said softly, almost shamefully. "People hunt me for what I do, and though this one failed, he managed to strike me with a surprise hit and broke my mask."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

pouting, she put the drawings down and went over to give him a hug. "That's not very nice.... " she sighed, holding him closer. "They don't know you, so they shouldn't do those things......" She murmured, her gaze drifting back to the drawings.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm
Pure T0rture

He paused at her actions, not expecting it. Of all the generations of people he had done such wrong things to, only a handful forgave him. It still surprised him to see someone pity him instead of despise. His expression softened, and a gloved hand gently laid against her back. "No, I deserve this." he said with a half-sigh. "Some only seek vengeance, and they are right to do so. The things I have done, Cybil, are unforgivable but necessary." He smiled lightly. "But thank you. It warms my old heart to know that I am not completely scorned."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:33 pm
Awesome nerd

"i know. but still, you're so nice." she mumbled, closing her eyes lightly. "they shouldn't hate you because of your job...." she pouted, biting her lip.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff