Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 am
Bara
I felt scared that a monster would come out again but so far no monsters then I felt like I was turning even more red then I saw a rainbow then my heart raced even faster as I pointed I had to take the train home so I said "Goodbye Akio"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:11 am
Chiarīdā
I can't believe I was walking home with Ryou!! My heart was raceing like crazy  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 pm
I started heading home "gah,this rain is so annoying",I said, looking for my umbrella, not finding it, I realized that it was at the cafe "fantastic!",I said sarcastically and looked up to see Sasame, my crush from school, looking at me, soaking wet, just as I was "Eh?! You had a basketball match today, didn't you?",I exclaimed in surprise, he smiled "it just finished, I was on my way home when I saw you",he said and smiled. I blushed a bit "s- so would you l- like to walk home with me?",I asked nervously. "Sure",he said, and with that, we started walking home
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 pm
Bara
I got of at the train stop and got home my mum said "You got home late oh well"
she pasted me my dinner (====>MumUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. shes mew ichigo) "It's 6pm"My mum said I went up stairs to think about my new duty.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 pm
After a few minutes of silence he asked "What's your favorite color?" "Huh?" its not like I didn't hear him it just shocked me. I looked at him but he was looking straight ahead and I looked back at the ground "My favorite color is green." I could tell he was looking at me "Mines green to." after that question we started talking about different things and about everything we talked about we both liked.
We didn't noticed it had stopped raining until we got to my house. "I have to go...bye.." I slowly walked up my front porch steps and just as I opened the door
I heard him called my name. I turned to look at him, he had closed the umbrella. "Can we walk together tomorrow?" he asked with a small blush on his face. I smiled with a tiny blush "Sure." "Well see ya then..." he waved than walked off. I walked inside and upstairs to my room. I locked the door once I was inside my room and fell onto my bed I put my headphones on
and put on my favorite song "Forever and Always" by Parachute  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:17 pm
"Uhm, Sasame-kun, will you walk with me tomorrow?",I asked him, my nervousness had gone away quite a while ago,but there was a deathly silence before I had spoken, he smiled kindly "sure, sounds like fun",he said, before we got to my house "seeya later", I said, waved, then went inside  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 am
Chiarīdā
"Ummmm bye Ryou see you tomorrow"I said the I heard him mumble "Whatever"I went to my bedroom to think about stuff I layed my head down and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:26 am
Bara
I did some drawing then I got a text from Akio it said "Do U want to walk home walk together again??? =3"I was so happy and text back "Yeah =^.^=" then I felt my ears and tail pop out "eek" I hid under my bed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:46 am
I looked out my window and let out a small sigh. I looked beside me and saw the uniform Elliot had told me to wear. I guess I took it with me... I thought. I started thinking.. What if Allen saw me in that? I instantly started blushing
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 am
Bara
My ears and tail went away I sighed in relief I turned on the TV and the news channle went on and it was about tokyo mew mew So where tokyo mew mew 2? I thought and I saw it was 7pm then my mum came up to see how I was then I asked her "mum what would you do if you had to be super hero?" then it looked as if she saw my pendent then she said "You should just have fun" then she smiled,I replied "Thanks mum"  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 am
After I calmed down from my thought. I laid down on my bed and starred at the ceiling. Only minutes after I laid down I fell asleep.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 am
Chiarīdā
I saw the clock it said 8pm hmmm what should we call the team maybe Tokyo mew mew 02 or Crystal mew mew or Flower mew mew then minutes later I feel asleep.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:53 am
Bara
I couldn't sleep then 1 hour later I feel asleep it went so quiet  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:58 am
(The next day? :3)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 am
(Ok)
Bara
(School uniform===>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)"WAAAAAAA WHY AM I LATE I LEFT THE ALARM CLOCK ON!!!!"I ran through the streets I took a turn and bashed into someone I saw it was a adult " CAREFUL WHERE YOU GO YOU BRAT!"this lady had blue hair in 2 buns (lady ====>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mew mint) "Sorry"I helped the lady up and carried on running I just made it.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff