Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Trip] Trapping a Dragon! (Trap Away! pg. 3/ pg. 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:26 am
Each time she punched his arm he winced dramatically and let out a small whine, "I am not lying! You know I'll win and you're just beating on me because that makes you angry to know that your boilfriend is the best ever."

Haddiya's compliment didn't go unnoticed of course as he graced her with another of his grins and simply responded, "Even if you'd try, y'can't take me away from my Valkyrie. I'm afraid she's got me heart and soul."

Even though she punches him he manages to say the sweetest things.

Kettil turned his attention to Freya after the next punch and then the demand of his contribution to the wagering, "I will make some jewelry for the winner, whatever they want. Just keep in mind it'll be beads and stuff," he said simply. "Though, I could make other stuff with like silver wires if I get some handy."

Then he looked at Freya and said, "Fartface."

Maturity.

Nio Love

Beejoux

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 am
Glowing eyes widened as Freya slugged her boilfriend in the shoulder, but the expression on kettil's face made it clear he hadn't minded. She grinned, chuckling herself as Freya leaned against her, and a hand rose automatically to touch the other ghoul's arm.

A soft roll of her eyes followed Kettil's reassurances that he was firmly attached to his ghoulfriend, but she was still smiling. It was actually pretty cute. Hadiyya hadn't been paying a whole lot of attention to what was going on around school while she had been waiting for word back from Sharra, but there had been a change of partners at some point. Wisely, she chose not to mention it. Freya looked happy, and that was the important thing.

Muka's offer of a shopping trip was a tempting one, and dark brows rose as she considered. She didn't strictly need the use of a brawler to beat the snot of anyone for her, but hey, could be useful some day. She did like jewelry, however.

"Could I join this wager as well?" What in Jack's name was she going to offer up herself is she lost?

Then she had an idea. "I could offer up an afternoon of pampering and Henna." She lifted her hands, fingers wiggling on one while the other moved back to point at her shoulder and the blossoms that rested there. "I can draw anything you want, and it'll be there for a couple of weeks."

niolove

pales

iloveyoudie

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:44 am
"Oooh." Muka trilled. "I could use a pedicure." Oh lord, Yaya, you don't wanna see dem toes. "But my ghoulfriend may not want another woman decorating my skin." The strix waggled his tattooed hands, Needle's signature artwork curling in blue ink across the skin. He giggled, eyes blinking at different moments, "But all of this sounds fun."

His massive wings spread around them and gave everyone a simultaneous buffet, like a massive pat on the back. He jingled his side bag of trapping equipment. "I can't wait to beat ALL of you!"

Beejoux

Nio Love

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:29 am
Moriko had stood quietly by herself as the teachers had explained what would be happening that weekend. It all seemed simple enough, or rather she hoped that it did.

-It's just a jump to the left-

Moriko formed a line to get on the bus with the other students and settled herself into a seat. She wrapped her tails around herself and got comfortable for the ride. The Kitsune napped for a few, finding the rhythm of the bus soothing. Then, as the bus hit a hole, she jolted awake again. Curious to see who else had joined them on this venture, she peeked her head over her seat and spotted a roc. Apparently the Ghoul spotted her as well.

"Hello. Yes I am, I only just arrived a few days ago. I don't really know anyone here yet though." She paused for a moment. "It's nice to meet you Fiona. I'm Moriko." Unsure of what else to say, she paused another moment before continuing on. "Have you trapped before? I'm rusty myself but I'm quite curious about these dragons. Hoping I can catch one."

-and then a step to the right-

Sometime later Moriko found herself moving off of the bus along with the rest of the students. It looked as if they had finally arrived at their destination. Once again, Moriko listened to the instructions and picked up a kit. Where should she start trapping? She supposed that her chances might be better in the areas that the other students avoided. The less competition she had the better. Then again, if she paired up with someone as a few were doing, it might help increase her chances. Her mind not yet made up, Moriko stood and listened to the rest of their instructions patiently, debating over her choices.

Theidren

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 am
Was that really how that one was supposed to be set up? Olivia tilted her own head as she watched Molan reach over and rearrange some of her work. Honestly, she kind of wanted to slap his hands away for messing up what she had worked (not so) hard on, but there was a part of her that was more inclined to let him keep going. To her, he seemed to know what he was doing even though he was pretty much on the same page.

"Oh," was all she said to so much he told her. The way it looked. The tracks. Olivia glanced to the ground, realizing what he meant. There had been no sign of activity by these dragons they were looking for or even many creatures at all, "doesn't mean there won't be," she added on. And the spot looked nice, after all. It was a little out of the way, but it was framed so nicely by the rocks and the little foliage that was managing to survive in the harsher conditions. It was picturesque really, what critter wouldn't want to stop on by to their .. uh... assembled trap.

"Maybe seeing the trap will make them come to it," Olivia also commented. Because maybe something new would get them curious, it would for her. How smart were they? She had no idea.

But setting up another trap seemed like a really good idea. "Another trap sounds good," the ghoul smiled.

Raja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 pm
Molan didn't really thing that she might not appreciate his help, or that maybe it wasn't helping. He'd really only thought about the fact that he wanted it set up right. Or as right as he knew. His grade might be on the line so effort was to be given to some degree, even if he really was just sort of guessing at things. After a bit of fidgeting with the thing it seemed... right again? Maybe. He sort of figured as much as he tilted his head examining their combined work on the now makeshift piece of work. He couldn't think of much to improve the thing, so it'd have to do.

He stood up slowly at that point, backing away and eying their work as she spoke, nodding a bit at her comment. Certainly they could come now, he just wasn't sure. It seemed a bit hidden away and yet... obvious even among the rocks. The lack of foliage made it seem painfully obvious, but the pygmy dragons couldn't be THAT smart could they? They'd still likely fall for the trade even if it was a bit... out there. It was still off to the side enough that they might think it was just an odd rock or plant of some sort. Maybe berries in it as an added thing to trick them? People used bait normally right? Afterall, he'd used a snack to catch Storm.

But what did a pygmy dragon even eat. "Maybe." He replied, nodding a bit as he finally deemed their 'attempt' acceptable as he moved to pick up his own trapping supplies. Best to just work on setting up the other trap, two would double their chances. Sort of. "Well let's go find another spot." He added, gesturing off in another direction briefly before walking along. There were going to be NO dragons if they stayed near it. "I don't see how a trap would attract a creature though." He added, flicking his tail a bit as he tried to figure out that logic. He'd go in the opposite direction of anything that looked remotely like a trap, so...

Oh whatever. These weren't people. They were minis. They could very well fall for it, he should stop over thinking this.

Chirigami

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:18 pm
"Hi, AJ. I'm Siddie." Siddie smiled at the unfamiliar boil. "Are you new? I don't think I've seen you around before.

When the tail-head spoke up she squeaked in surprise, then giggled. "Oh, look at you, aren't you cute! Are you hungry?" She pulled a little baggie of candies out of her trapping kit and extracted one, offering it to the tail. "Just one, okay? I gotta save the rest for the minis."

Meegane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 pm
Mot smiled happily as Gene held his hand, squeezing it back and swinging it lightly. "Well then we'd better go to the forest. Can't have an upset and crying Danny now can we?"

Carhop Cavalier

chimarii

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:57 pm
Kettil made Freya both simultaneously want to blush, bury herself in Yaya's shoulder out of embarrassment, and wrestle him to the ground until he screamed for mercy. She settled on punching his shoulder again, but still managed to giggle into Yaya's shoulder. She slammed into Yaya when the wings buffeted her small body right off its feet, and she apologized quickly before landing a buffet of her own onto Muka, followed by a jump forward that had her hands mussing his hair.

"Don't kids yehrself, boil! I am winnings! Accepts this as fact now, to saves yehrself disappointment."

She let Muka alone, and slung her little bag over her shoulder. "Okays. Where should we goes first?"

Beejoux
Pales
Iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm
Had Danny been in a worse mood, she might have pointed out that she couldn't cry, but as it was she was getting her way, so she didn't care. "Yaaaay! Forest! Forest!" she cheered, giving Gene a hug for allowing her the great honor of going to the forest.

She turned to dash off to the forest, before realizing they had a small problem. A specifically small problem.

Xiu's legs were tiny, so she'd get completely left behind! She looked at the baku and patted her shoulder. "Wanna ride?" she asked with a big goofy smile.

Maybe Danny didn't care about Xiu's height at all. Maybe Danny just wanted to carry a baku.

carhop cavalier

kaiyumi

bittiface

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 pm
“Oh hey…” Andrew hadn’t meant to call the shadow girl over, but didn’t mind. “It’s my first time.” Was she an older student? Seemed like it.

The dragon with two heads was back. And one of them was asking for food…. “I am not food.” He stepped away closer to Fiona, tail up and flaring just a bit as he stared at the second head. It bothered him, and he really did not want to be bitten, but the shadow girl was feeding it. He hoped the thing would be happy with that.

His eyes drifted to the water, staring at it. It moved, the waves crawling up the beach but it seemed to stay consistently in one spot. It should be fairly easy to avoid getting his traps wet. Still the looming pool of death fascinated him.

Theidren

Meegane

Prolixity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:49 pm
"Nice to meet you Siddie. Yep, year 1 student." A smile was given to Siddie. "Is that your first time to go the Scarefari?" For the serpent dragon boil, going to scarefari wasn't the first time, but so far he only caught one Pygmy Dragon, and it wasn't the new coloration, so he released it. "There wasn't any sign of new coloration of P. dragon, but I often got this." He sought through his big bag and pulled out an opal to show Siddie.

The appearance of the head surprised the ghoul, AJ made a quick apology. The head blinked its eyes several times when Siddie talked to it. It blushes a bit and twisted its body left and right when she gave a compliment. Wow, the head was just like a little ghoul. Hungry? Yes! It was starving. It always starved when it smelt of food. Thus, the head nodded like crazy. When Siddie pulled out the candies, the head was stared at it, hardly with eye blinking. "CANDDDDDDDDDDIESSSSSS!" It screamed as if seeing a famous star.

The offering from Siddie was stopped by AJ though. He used one of his hands to cover the whole candy bag while picking one from it and returned to the sweetie. "Next time, just throw to it will do, It will catch...." For some reasons, his tone sounded so awkward. He didn't want Siddie to be bitten, but he was afraid his action maybe not so friendly. That reminded him of Marosa's hand and the sacrificed trays in Creepteria. No. Never put hands near the head's mouth. Obviously, AJ was spaced out a bit until the head pushed him. He turned to Siddie, "Like this." He threw the candy up in the midair and tosse towards the head, like the throw-and-catch game that dogs would enjoy.

Andrew should be lucky that he and his crackers would be safe now, at least for a few moments. The unknown aloof demon drew the attention of AJ, because of the similiarity they shared. Memories.

phantompanther13
Being observed.

Prolixity
User Image

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Theidren

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 pm
--going to travel back in time, tardis WHUT?--

" no I haven't tapped here before so I'm excited and a little anxious at the same time. Fiona admitted to Moriko, the ghoul seemed nice. "I've only trapped a little so I'm not super good at it yet but maybe I will find some luck! If you feel like joining us feel free. I'm sure Andrew won't mind." Fiona hopped he wouldn't mind but she just couldn't help herself. Fi wouldn't want to be left out of a group.

--and action!--

It had been awhile since Fiona had been trapping and she wasn't familiar with any of the areas. She listened carefully and nodded to Andrew when he announced that he wanted to head to the sea. "Sounds like a plan....as long as we don't go swimming. Do you think any of the dragons swim?" Fiona asked and shivered a little thinking about water, her wings ruffled a little. Fiona didn't mind shallow water but she didn't want to think about managing staying afloat with her wings. Grabbing her gear she headed down to the beach with Andrew.

Once they arrived Fi took in the sight before answering Andrews question. She began digging through her kit quickly "I know how to set..." Fiona broke off as one of the traps snapped in half in her hands. The ghoul's eyes began to glitter slightly as she fought back tears. It's ok Fi it's just a trap and you still have a few left just breathe. she had to calm herself down before she finished answering Andrew. " Sorry... Sometimes I get...a little carried away. I'm familiar with a few of these." Fiona gave Andrew a weak smile.

Suddenly their group grew a little larger as more students joined them. It was the dragon boil Fiona had noticed earlier and the shadow ghoul she had briefly seen when the stepped onto the beach.She smiled brightly at him as he introduced himself and his.. Brother to them. She hasn't seem anything like AJ and his bro before and was very interested." Hello there AJ and bro I'm Fiona lovely to meet you. Fi stared right back at the second dragon as he have everyone a once over. Once Fiona was done addressing AJ for the moment she answered the other ghouls question " It's my first time trapping here." she gave a smile and noticed Andrew scooting closer to her as he eyed AJ. His tail flared up a bit so Fiona opened the wing closest to him slightly as a gesture to comfort him. " So where do you think we should start?" Fiona asked to distract everyone and to feed her curiosity.

CheshireKttty

Meegane

Prolixity

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:24 pm
The only reason no one had to deal with the headache-inducing yells of the raiju was thanks to the boil having fallen asleep shortly after boarding the bus to the scarefari. Though he was usually one to mingle with the students (he'd yet to bond with any of them), Shoji had tired himself out the night prior extracting his minipet which had somehow gotten itself stuck in the toilet. Pillow came out of the ordeal just fine, though Shoji was quite possibly scarred at the myriad of abominations that resided in the dormitory plumbing system.

With a loud yawn, the thunderbeast stepped off the bus just in time to catch the last of the instructions given by the professor. Making his way over to the kits, he grabbed one at random as he glanced at the other students. He knew next to nothing about trapping... perhaps it would be better to follow one of the groups. Spotting a couple of students trekking towards the forest area, the boil quickly trotted off after them, calling out with a wave of an arm.

"HEY!"

chimarii
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

synnovu

Dapper Darling

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:50 pm
(to Theidren)
“Swim… in water? What?” he gave her the most wide eyed stare his face could manage. “Why the Jack would anyone want to actually touch water?” he seemed to have forgotten for a moment that there indeed existed creatures outside of Firelands, including water creatures. “The only thing I swim in is Lava.”

“Ahh… well, if you tell me how to set them, I can do it without breaking anything.” He eyed the broken trap, amused. Monsters really were strong. Well, if they actually caught a dragon, he would leave the wrestling to her. For sure.

(Back to everyone)
His attention was pulled from the ocean when that he noticed that Fiona had opened a wing towards him. Pulling his tail away from her he leaned into the wing allowing for brief contact with his shoulder. The feathers were as soft as they looked.

“I was thinking over there by those rocks. They might like to roam about by them, looking for food or something… I don’t know.” he shrugged. “Or we could try looking for foot prints.”

Theidren

Meegane

Prolixity

CheshireKttty

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items