Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 pm

"Sometimes I think I'd make a good poltergeist," the grubby looking reaper mused before offering out a freckled hand and a wide grin, "Name's Enzo. You look like a hep cat. Thinkin' about ditching? Cause I am."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Maddy's ears swiveled to a familiar tinkling of bells. He was relieved to see Molan take the seat beside him.

"Oh hello to you as well Molan." He offered a polite nod. No sign of anyone else familiar yet ... He was honestly a bit nervous, and had every right to be. This being his first class at Amityville, not to mention how he had the unfortunate luck of running into a certain dog everywhere he-

Maddy's thoughts stopped short as Makoto promptly appeared and took the seat to his other side. Speak of the devil himself. And astonishingly without a single sly remark, the inugami assigned him the role of 'royal pillow' as he drifted off.

Maddy cracked the barest smile, doing his best to swallow down an outright laugh. Best to let sleeping dogs lie, right?? ... He shifted his gaze, instead sharing a glance with Molan; a glance that spoke volumes without a single word.

You too, huh.

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm

He lightly adjusted himself in the seat, obviously looking to sit the proud, glowing example of what a politicians son should be. Or at least sit properly with his back straight. Take your pick. The composure he'd gained didn't last long though, for almost as soon as the pair had finished their greeting a look of dread fell across the fox's features. Thankfully, it seemed... Makoto was less interested in him. Unfortunately, for both of them, he was however interested in Maddy. Which lead to the three of them all being in rather close proximity.

He stared as the Inugami, without a single word, merely took to napping on the Cait Sith. The look on his face sort of astonished more than anything. And then the look that was given to him by the now 'pillow' status cat. A brief, slow nod was offered in response, careful to not make any noise. He'd rather not wake him. Just silent understanding as he sort of leaned away a bit, contemplating vacating the spot. No, that would be... rude. Maddox couldn't escape, but...

He really wasn't too keen on a repeat. Both ears fell flat a bit, making it obvious it was merely some small kinship they had that was keeping him in that chair. He wasn't going to abandon him, but it was obvious, and written all over both their faces that one thing was true. Neither of them had the best experiences when it came to the dozing dog. Poor, poor, Maddy.

xoxomenai
We're not going to talk. Molan's going to not move because bells. LET THE DOG SLEEP.

keiifuu
Hi you just sleep there kthx.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Rep didn't take his eyes off the cockroach, but did almost reflexively pry his talons out of the desk and shake Enzo's hand. Once he had it, he tore his attention off of the insect to eye him. "Erm. I..I.. .like....I was thinking about it ma...maybe. But.. Like..need to like.. stay."

He just couldn't stop thinking about snakes.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm

“Ah, well, you can never learn too much,” he said smiling. “I hope it’s a good class! I wonder what she’ll focus on… Maybe we’ll get to do some things in our natural forms…” He sounded wistful as he spoke. Efflo didn’t mind his two-legged form as much anymore but it would never be able to compare to being his regular horsey self.

He opened his mouth to say something else but all that came out was a startled squeak as a pair of arms embraced him from behind. The voice was so familiar… Calder?! He twisted around to look at the boil properly, grinning widely.

“Calder!” he nearly squealed, unable to help himself. “It’s been so long… Look at your mane!”

chirigami

MoonKitsune
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Enzo snorted as Rep stammered and hesitated, and no sooner had they clasped hands, but several more roaches jumped ship from the reaper's arm to scurry down into the curious unknown of Rep's person. "You're loss, man. Guess I'll stick around. Good t'know just from an informative standpoint, even if it's borin' as s**t. Didn't say you're name though, fella'."

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Calder grabbed the desk next to Efflo and scooted it over closer before flicking his hair. "I know. I'm a stallion now. Look." He pointed to the blue rose he tied into it. "Even got myself a boil of my own." Flopping in his seat, he all but grinned. "Life's good. How have you been?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 pm

No not yet. but I have met her before." he shrugged, it was hard to miss the familiar features of the snake. She looked a bit timid an nervous.

Had a dog just joined Molan? He let his fire burn down a little. Suddenly he didn't want to attract any attention. Nope.

"I suppose that this will be good for you, as you have a natural form." he said to Fi. "I'm in this so I can learn how creeple like you manage it, always better to have more information right?"

Her feathers fluffed, and he resisted an impulse to touch them, but he eyed her wings.

Theidren

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Rep, already breathing as shallowly as he could, absolutely froze as more bugs made themselves known, their fairly innocent curiosity the stuff of absolute nightmares. He was glad golems didn't give off any fear of their own - or at least hoped that was the case - or he'd have the attention of half the classroom. The only movement he permitted himself was to drum his claws nervously on the desk, gaze constantly darting around the room in case further terror decided to amicably sidle up alongside him.

"It..Itss. My name is R..Rex." he had to reign himself in from saying Rep automatically.

It worked to an extent, he seemed to visibly relax, trying to sound calm. "And aye. Its. Probably handy to know."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Obviously Olivia didn't have an answer to such a inquiry, unsure of exactly how natural forms worked; she knew the basics having seen a few from the Islands and those around campus but it wasn't enough to supply theories. Well, then again... sometimes it didn't stop her from randomly saying something. The ghoul kept herself quiet though, enjoying the sound of Efflo's voice. He seemed very interested in all of this after all.

Her blue eyes shifted as Efflo's did when the boil with the dark hair wrapped his arms around her friend. Clearly the undead boil knew this one, especially with his excited responses and happy grin. And hadn't seen each other for some time judging by the way they talked, which meant it was probably a good idea not to interrupt.

So, she remained quiet, idly watching them as well as sparing some glances to others in the room.

moonspots

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Efflo listened, eyes wide. "A stallion! And a boil of your own? he asked, staring at him with awe. Calder was so worldly! And accomplished! And here he was, still just a colt. The droopy ears came back, especially at the other boil's question.

"I, uh, er... I guess I have been okay! Not leading nearly the exciting life you have though." He forced a smile, hoping he wouldn't have to explain just exactly how dull and boring his life had been, at least until recently. Which reminded him, poor Olivia! Here he was uncharacteristically chattering away, forgetting that he had made some progress in life the past few weeks. He wasn't sure if they knew each other enough yet to be called friends, but Olivia seemed really nice (and quiet).

"Oh right, where are my manners? Calder, this is Olivia," Efflo said, gesturing at the ghoul sitting near him. "Olivia, Calder." The boil smiled, his lack of accomplishments temporarily forgotten.

chirigami

MoonKitsune
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm

User Image

Why

There was a cackling in his head, and it continued on, and on, and on, until it finally stopped a moment just to say something about it being the best day of his life, before vanishing into a fit of more laughter.

"Shut up" He- She - mumbled under her breath as the golem opened the door and looked in on the multite of monsters. He froze at the door, shaking in her high heels. Of course the time he picked to look in on what they learned during class was the time when every monster and his minipet was here.

Not to mention he was a tall female with a set of breasts bigger then most models. He wasn't fully sure what kind of creature he was, but it must of been aquatic due to the set of green scales on his shoulders and arms, and the long black hair that hung to his waist. But it didn't matter, because he could hardly walk in these heels and he was so tall and WHY WERE HIS BREASTS SO BIG?!?!

With a pitiful sigh, he tried his best to walk/limp to the back of the class and prayed...prayed he wouldn't trip. On the way he saw a sign in sheet, quickly coming up with the best alias ever, and then found a set and tried to look as inconspicuous as possible

Quote:
Jason is a 6ft tall female mermaid

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Professor Selene slunk further, and further down into her seat, until only her eyes were visible over the edge of her desk, as she stared out at the sea of students and severely re-assessed her life choices.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:45 pm

"Oh well that's good at least." Fiona beamed at Andrew as he spoke. "She seems nice at least and the class topic looks interesting enough." she nodded and tucked a strand of her long black hair behind her ear. A bright red blush creeped across her cheeks. "Actually this is my natural form...at least I think." Fiona paused the tilt her head as she thought about it, sending her earrings swaying. " That I know of I'm just...me, I don't remember hearing anything different from my parents." Fiona shrugged and looked at her feet. "I'm just weird I guess." The roc really hoped that Andrew would still be her friend. Well she thought they were friends.. Almost friends? Fiona's train of thought wandered off at this.

phantompanther13

Theidren

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:47 pm

moonspots

chirigami

"Yup! A demon by the name of Barth. We're going to live together after graduation." He said, clasping his hands and giving a dreamy sigh before plunking his head on his firsts and watching the two.

When introduced, Calder beamed at the ghoul and reached over his own desk and Efflo's as best he could, practically laying belly down on his desk with his hand stretched out, to wave to the ghoul. "HI! I'm Calder. I'm a third year here." He leaned back in his hair after an appropriate wave time was given and fixed his hair a bit.
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff