Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Base: Team One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:55 pm
((Just like to make note, that you dont Have to say the name of the jutsu for it to be used, thats just their so the people reading the manga/watching the anime know what the jutsu user is doing))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:40 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((Just like to make note, that you dont Have to say the name of the jutsu for it to be used, thats just their so the people reading the manga/watching the anime know what the jutsu user is doing))

((Then why are there BL and Clan abilities that say "At this stage, you do not have to say the jutsu aloud. Like the Ninjutsu Cursemark. Also, is she fast enough to cancel the jutsu and then do the handsigns before I break through and stab her back.))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:50 pm
ShiningAce
TheWingsOfTheGods

((Then why are there BL and Clan abilities that say "At this stage, you do not have to say the jutsu aloud. Like the Ninjutsu Cursemark. Also, is she fast enough to cancel the jutsu and then do the handsigns before I break through and stab her back.))

((Cause everyone seems to think that it's a requirement instead of a courtesy.
Bloodlines are being revamped anyway, and the Curse marks are older than the Stat system, maybe even the chakra system, so they need to be changed aswell.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:12 pm
@Jelly: sorta off my game for now lol. Mind set on something different so my posting will be off. Ill try my best and make you proud ! 4laugh Lol
ONE MAJOR QUESTION I HAVE:
1) wouldn't it just be the sword that penetrate and not him since his body can't withstand the force ?

Separate statement:
2) I thought you always have to say the words. Well then. Since I now know I don't have to. And da da blah..

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Jelly Loves Shane

Rockgirl809

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Rockgirl809
@Jelly: sorta off my game for now lol. Mind set on something different so my posting will be off. Ill try my best and make you proud ! 4laugh Lol
1) wouldn't it just be the sword that penetrate and not him since his body can't withstand the force ?

Separate statement:
2) I thought you always have to say the words. Well then. Since I now know I don't have to. And da da blah..

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Jelly Loves Shane
His body is undergoing damage because the Assassin's Rush is forcing his body into the rotation. For this reason, he will suffer damage because of his attack.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Rockgirl809

Separate statement:

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Jelly Loves Shane
His body is undergoing damage because the Assassin's Rush is forcing his body into the rotation. For this reason, he will suffer damage because of his attack.)

Mhmm. I see. Thanks  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 pm
Nobody has answered my question. Would she be fast enough to cancel her jutsu, which would leave her open to attack, and do the handsigns. I'm fairly certain that it would take a second for me to get to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:22 pm
ShiningAce
Nobody has answered my question. Would she be fast enough to cancel her jutsu, which would leave her open to attack, and do the handsigns. I'm fairly certain that it would take a second for me to get to her.
(Because she is mid-spin, I assume not.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:02 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
ShiningAce

And forget about my clone that was near me and slightly knocked me out of the way ?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 am
Rockgirl809
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
ShiningAce

And forget about my clone that was near me and slightly knocked me out of the way ?

((If you can barely react in time, i dont think a clone with worse stats than your own can))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm
Rockgirl809
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
ShiningAce

(Having a clone inside of the rotation is impossible.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Rockgirl809
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
ShiningAce

Never said it was inside
@Wings: kay

Rockgirl809

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:08 pm
Rockgirl809
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Rockgirl809
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
ShiningAce

Never said it was inside
@Wings: kay
So if the clone isn't inside the rotation, and the other guy is sustaining damage after using an S-ranked jutsu just to get in...the likelihood of your clone getting in is pretty much zero.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:22 pm
if you are wondering were im at.... im right here just waiting.  

Metal_Edge91

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces