Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Combat Games: OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 pm
ShiningAce

That post didnt count at all. My latest post counted. That is why it was labeled repost.

You still never mentioned me. You may be aware of your surroundings but you have to post that you see me or its like you never saw me. My attack was while you were attacking her making you distracted and damages while I make my kick. Healing and making an armor of any kind takes time. Your going to have to avoid my kick somehow other than making armor come out of nowhere. because of the difference in strength, my kick is not simple at all. Receiving the blunt of it will almost incapacitate you. I'm just tired of people posting things that make it so that they get away when certain situations make almost impossible to escape. It irritates the hell out of me.

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.

doesnt say it forms instantly but has a process.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 pm
ShiningAce
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

1. you were going at a high speed to stab Kaoru. I running towards you to try and catch you
2. you break through barrier and stab her in the back will being powerfully repelled back. I run up behind you, at 6 speed, while you are violently repelled from the barrier and Ed tries to land a powerful kick.
3. you never mentioned noticing me until after i already am trying to kick you.
4. while in the air you are suffering damage making your mind and body distracted enough to not be able to mold chakra into armor. while still not noticing that i am BEHIND you trying to kick you.

In order of your points:
1.) You technically never started running at me until your third post. Your second post was disregarded because it didn't make any sense, you auto-grabbed and made it before she editted her post.

2.) I break the barrier, but it doesn't throw me back, if it would how would I have managed to impale her.

3.) I didn't mention you because your second post didn't make sense.

4.) I did suffer damage, though because of my custom weapon, I healed already. And the armor isn't made of chakra, it's made of wind.

5.) Can we please stop arguing over this? I mean it was just a kick.

For reference, your second post that didn't count: Ed was getting closer to his team mates scent then noticed the maze so he quickly ran through it while keeping the scent of his comrades. When he was out of the crazy maze he saw that two people were fighting. It was a girl and a young man who was okay at the infinite sword style but not good enough yet. He walked up to the both and got his own two swords ready. Ed kept his sand kusanagi sword in its sheath but instead used his pair of generic katana and was prepared to strike.

Sorry wrong post. Here you go: Ed as that Cyrus was going in for the kill. Ed then dashed at a speed faster than him and caught his arm just as well t was about to pierce the vortex and twisted his wrist until he dropped the sword and threw him a few feat away. He then quickly performed hand signs. Sand started to pour out the gourd and cover ed car rating a sand armor as hard as steal. When the armor was complete he dropped the gourd and took a stance from the infinite sword style. The armor was both ng to ed as he was accustomed to the weight that it was like a second skin To him so his speed and strength were not hindered I the slightest.

If I may intervene just for the second point. I thought epic muffin said u would get hurt cause ur forcing ur body into my jutsu.
And another thing Ace I thought ur dogs were coming at me. So either u edit or I edit

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:19 pm
Rockgirl809

I did take damage, but I got healed by my sword ability. And yeah, you should edit your post, sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

That post didnt count at all. My latest post counted. That is why it was labeled repost.

You still never mentioned me. You may be aware of your surroundings but you have to post that you see me or its like you never saw me. My attack was while you were attacking her making you distracted and damages while I make my kick. Healing and making an armor of any kind takes time. Your going to have to avoid my kick somehow other than making armor come out of nowhere. because of the difference in strength, my kick is not simple at all. Receiving the blunt of it will almost incapacitate you. I'm just tired of people posting things that make it so that they get away when certain situations make almost impossible to escape. It irritates the hell out of me.

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.

doesnt say it forms instantly but has a process.

Fine, i'll edit my post. But all you've accomplished is making me use a bit more chakra. On a side note, I did mention you in my post.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm
Rockgirl809

He says that he gets injured in his post but that he heals all of a sudden just because of the sword he used on you that made you bleed. Which wouldnt make since because you are bleeding out over ten post. He should also heal over ten post.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 pm
Metal_Edge91
Rockgirl809

He says that he gets injured in his post but that he heals all of a sudden just because of the sword he used on you that made you bleed. Which wouldnt make since because you are bleeding out over ten post. He should also heal over ten post.

I edited. Also, my sword doesn't heal me because of blood loss. It heals me due to the severity of the wound. I stabbed her through a couple organs and her stomach. So my bruises and cuts heal.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm
ShiningAce

Forgot to say how you avoided my kick dude. Im not running im literally about to kick you (in the ribbs, or at the neck) but im right next to you. I can reach out and grab just as you finished grabbing here. Then you only say im on your tail when your running away.

How did you avoid me in the first place?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:40 pm
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

Forgot to say how you avoided my kick dude. Im not running im literally about to kick you (in the ribbs, or at the neck) but im right next to you. I can reach out and grab just as you finished grabbing here. Then you only say im on your tail when your running away.

At first, I tried the armor. You didn't like that. Soooooooo.....

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:44 pm
ShiningAce
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

im not tailing you dude I am right next to you kicking in your post you said as i was running after you, which Im not.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:53 pm
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

im not tailing you dude I am right next to you kicking in your post you said as i was running after you, which Im not.

It's an expression. "On my tail." = behind me. Can you just post please?  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 pm
Could someone please just post at that base, before i bring one of my rpcs back from the dead with the express purpose of killing all 3 of you in those games.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:44 pm
I just got back on here and idk what's going on lol  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:46 pm
Rockgirl809

Basically... Metal is cheating.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

Basically... Metal is cheating.

What did he do that's making him cheat ? Cause I don't want another argument. I came back to this guild to have some fun. Ill read it over n see what's wrong. But I still have to edit my post, etc. idk...  

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
Hey. My brain is only equipt to understand legal lawyer things not anatomy s**t. Been there once... Never ever going back. Bad memories man... emo
So the Odets the same just take wings out ?

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

Yep. We'll skip lotosaki too, for now, since she hasn't really contributed to the fight yet.

Again, why contribute when theres this huge a** mess xD. I might as well wait for someone to make a feasible post that everyone accepts then go from there.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff