Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Taima's fingers had gotten tangled in the edge of her sleeves, the open weave of the sweater clearly designed for just that. She wondered if humans actually wore this stuff as she worked on freeing herself, then decided that they must--it would explain so much, like why they were at the bottom of the food chain. She was only mostly free by the time Nukpana stopped in front of her, her head jerking up in surprise at the sound of his voice.

Time seemed to slow for a moment as Taima looked at a face that had no right to be so familiar. Images flashed through her mind in the space between breaths--an endless staircase, a final toast, impossible shades of blue. Taima was glad, in that moment, that her wings were gone; they were too big a tell. She wouldn't have been able to stop her feathers from ruffling in agitation at the memory of a crazy dream she had thought a one time aberration, or from taking off now that she was confronted with it. She had been able to justify it to herself as too much stress and coffee combined with too little sleep, but found it difficult to forget.

Taima licked suddenly dry lips and tasted the memory of a drink she'd never had. Part of her wanted to laugh the boil off, to make him go away so she could put the entire thing behind her once and for all. It was dismissed as an option even before it was fully considered; she couldn't--wouldn't--do that to him, and she had to know.

"Maybe...in your dreams?" While the words may have been flippant, the tone they were spoken in edged more towards hopeful.

x_Nata_x
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Well, wasn't she just learning a lot today. Not only how to properly operate as a living creature but about boils as well. They were naturally warmer? That seemed to make sense for some, but there were many that she didn't feel inclined to inch away from. So, she gave Uru a very curious look indeed at his statement and looked at the other two as they remained together - well, it didn't seem Molan was too happy, much to her disappointment (there went that hope that they had finally become friends!)

Or maybe it was because he realized how little many bells he had. "I'm sorry," she apologized in an instant, she didn't know it would cause such a distress! "Maybe we can find some more?" She found herself inching closer, pretty much at the same time as Uru went to separate the pair of them. There for initial comfort really and concern, or maybe just to get closer.

Huh, it definitely felt warmer being in such a tighter group ... Olivia wasn't sure if it was a bad or good thing, she never felt uncomfortable with heat per say because of her natural ability but now.. it didn't seem to be working.

phantompanther13

raja

phiferwolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Molan was inclined to disagree with Uru in regards to some things. Due to having a frost demon as a brother, and his father too for that matter, and an ice fox himself. His family just sort of emanated cold. So the concept of being warmer wasn't really... going to click well. Perhaps it was just a human thing. "I don't feel it applies to many of our kind." He simply stated, not minding in the least that Uru was trying to help get Andrew off. A glorious thing it would be if it worked. "He's right, at least behave in a respectable manner." A quick attempt to push off the fire demon was issued once more as he lifted his gaze a bit at the rather tall figure that was Uru.

Kind of an odd sight. Or maybe feeling. Seeing as he was literally being towered over at this point. Still, he didn't have long to question it before he looked back to what seemed a bit distressed Olivia. He hadn't meant to upset her. "It's not your fault these things are terrible." He stated, using one hand to gesture toward the pin before sighing. "And... we can see. I'm certain some rules will be in place for this trip." He didn't really have a bell from the human realm, did he? That... would be a fun thing to get. If he got a chance.

Actually he did like this idea a good bit.

Chirigami
Phantompanther13
phiferwolf
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm

While Molan was somehow a natural extension of Olivia (Don’t ask how this works, Andrew only knew that Molan was an annoying part of having Olivia as a friend.) Uru was not as welcome in the circle of warmth. And touching was not ok. He at least knew Molan, (and exactly how much the boil disliked him.) “Hands off. I’m just cold. Give me a minute, or a Jacken fire. Or a Lava bath.” Forget the human world, if it meant being cold he just wanted to go curl up in his dorm room, or at least take this stupid thing off.

He was wishing Fi, or AJ were here, either of them would probably let him steal their body heat until he was actually warm enough to stop suffering.

He disentangled himself from Molan and stood suddenly shivering again. His arms wrapped around himself as he tries to bare it. That lasted about 3 or 4 seconds before he clung to Uru. Under normal circumstances he might have been a bit intimidated by 7 feet of probably monster. Right now, he was a good source of the warmth he absolutely needed. “So cold, gonna dissipate.” He whined and debated just removing the pin.

Raja

chirigami

PhiferWolf
hi there!

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

As Selene showed up, Jericho turned his attention towards her. Wait, they were going to the human world? This was actually kind of exciting. He went on to show Selene he didn't have any sort of contraband on him, then went on and took one of the Deth pins. Curiously, he looked the object over, then went ahead and put it on.

His horns and wings vanished, which were the most obvious things that happened. Aside from that, his eyes changed to a light brown rather than being gold and black. His teeth, hands, and feet changed to be more normal as well. Other than that, he... actually was looking kind of like an elf again.

With less pointy ears.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 am

Marosa was slowly but surely getting used to himself, sighing as he walked up to the sign up sheet and wrote his name in a tiny fashion, managing to find room in one corner of the sheet.

Glancing at what the other students were doing, the faerie did the same and took a Deth pin, sliding it on and finding that his wings disappeared.

He blinked hard, panic crossing his face. He was expecting them to go, but... not like this.

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:45 am

"You look just edible," Nahm said, and bent down to help Shine up. "Up you go. Lean on me for balance." The statement was accompanied by a little friendly ogling; the grue had absolutely no objection to having Shine clinging to him. He could have advised her on how to walk in shoes, certainly, but this was much more fun.

He watched with interest as creeple put on their pins and lost their familiar monstrous attributes. Humans were rather a boring species; no tails or ears or horns or wings, a limited range of brown and pink skin, nothing that glowed, not even any exposed bones.

Nuk got an appreciative look and a snicker for his bruteball joke - sorry, Jove, Nahm wasn't going to forget that one now either.

Zar got a full-on leer. "You look fine," Nahm agreed with his friend's self-assessment, and turned his attention to TG to look the other demon over. "You'll do," the grue decided, and gave the boil a good slow look up and down as well.

Nothing Yet

x_Nata_x

Grey Dragon

MoonKitsune

Baneful
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:10 am

"We're not friends and stop it!" The ghoul smacked his hand away. "I'll ******** deck y-" Oh. Looked like she wouldn't have to. The pins caught his attention.

Oh. Well that was neat. She'd just noticed their clothes were changing too. Surely she had an even cooler suit than-

Oh... Oh.

What Riyo looked down at, she didn't rightfully recognize at first. A ruffly pink skirt with an off-white oversized dress shirt and some form of heel. "I... I think mine's defective." And suddenly she felt quite self-conscious. What was this atrocity? What had they done to her beautiful red, black, and gold clothes?

"Not too bad?" As soon as Poke said something, Riyo's now human eyes bore into her. "Yeah? Really? Blend in easier huh? You don't say? Gee, how could I have NOT THOUGHT OF THAT?" Her hands began to tug down on the skirt uncomfortably. It was probably something she would be doing for the rest of the trip.

Pales

poke mattix

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:16 am

Oh! A horse! An..undead horse? Sibyl blinked. "Do you like...glowy worms?" But wait, what was sort of undead? Was that like how Gabby sort of made a friend? What does sort of even mean? It must have been a boil thing. It confused her. She perked up again when asked what she was, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest proudly. "I'm a Selkie! A leopard seal selkie." So pretty much everything about her was awesome.

Gabby's complaint about body heat got him a confused look from Sibyl. "I don't feel any different. Are you okay, Gabby?" He'd looked sick earlier..was he still feeling sick? Did humans get sick or were they like ghosts? This was confusing. She needed to read up on ghosts and undead horses and dragons and humans and..everything, yes.

But then he had a brilliant idea. He folded his shirt over his arm and it stayed there! "GABBY YOU'RE A GENIUS!" Sibyl squealed and lifted a leg to take off one of her shoes, losing her balance on the unfamiliar heel and falling to the ground with a squeak. Ow. She's okay! She's got this! She'd just take her shoes off while on the ground.

It felt much better when they were gone, carrying her shoes with one hand and lifting the leg she'd hurt earlier in her original fall like a lame horse. She turned her foot in small circles, pouting and looking down at her ankle. It looked okay, it was just sore. "These shoes are stupid."

Sammpai
Nio Love
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 am

Lark didn't make a grand show of flipping her pockets inside out, but as she saw what was happening to the other students around her as they slipped on their pins, she discreetly desummoned Ben. He'd been excited by the prospect of playing dress-up, but Lark wasn't taking any chances with him. What if something bongled up and he'd be stuck as a human forever? Nope. No chances.

After stuffing her pockets back into place, Lark picked up her pin and put it on.

Nothing happened. Well, except for the fact that she was wearing a dress. A blue gingham with a frilly little bit of hemming. Black patent shoes and socks that rose to mid-calf. Her hair also had some kind of weird braid down the back, but other than that she looked just like her normal self.

It pissed her off. A dress. The last time she'd worn a dress had been prom, and she hadn't enjoyed that, either.

With a grunty little huff, Lark crossed her arms over her chest and peered around. She caught sight of Steffani and let out a soft sigh of relief. It didn't take long for her to move over to the ghoul, a horrific scowl stretching her features.

"Balls, this is," she muttered darkly to her friend.

Duke of Donut
HAY STEFF DAM GURL U LOOKIN' FI-YI-YINE

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:48 am

He just gave Riyo a large grin. Akubi looked akin to a shady car salesman with all them straight white teeth all in a neat row. "Friends. Forever," he said simply to her. ******** deck him? He welcomed her to try it. Try it Riyo. Just go ahead.

His attention then turned to the new ghoul, "I am Akubi! I am pleased to meet you. Would you care to join me in the marvelous adventure of friendship perhaps, nyeh?"

poke mattix

Sexy Cocaine
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 am

It had taken a few moments for Poke to realize that some of their clothes had changed, though she didn't feel any different then she usually did. It seemed her clothing style fit the human world just fine.

Riyos, on the other hand...

"...." Her mouth opened and closed as she took in this new view, one hand straying to her pocket before she moved it away.

No...it would probably be a bad thing to snap a picture of Riyo right about now. But dam was she tempted. Just so she could have something to look up and laugh at on a rainy day. But for now she decided to say something about the demoness new 'attire'

"Nice skirt"

Her attention momentarily turned to the other one who had asked about joining him on a quest of friendship. "Sure, why not?" There wasn't anything funny about his clothing, but he looked...somewhat formal.

However, the dragoness had failed to notice that while most of her own clothing had remained the same, her shirt had Been replaced with something else.

Sexy Cocaine

Pales

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 am

Riyo felt a chill run up her spine when she noticed Akubi's wide, toothy grin. It just seemed off to see him with such straight, human pearly whites. "shut the ******** up." The demoness sneered at Poke, though it was hard to be intimidating in such a cute outfit.

Oh, great. Now idiot one and two were forming an alliance. Who the hell just asked to be someone's friend out of the blue, and who the hell just agreed without an ounce of thought? "Oh good. You two like eacho-" about to finish her snarky comment, the cat ghoul noticed Poke's shirt... And promptly took three steps back. "Eachother. Well, I'll just let you guys wallow in the other's stupidity- I mean get acquainted." Time to attempt a sneak off.

Pales

poke mattix
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 am

Akubi beamed a wide smile at his new friend. This was absolutely delicious. There was a flick to gaze at the ghouls shirt and he gave her a thumbs up and was about to mention something when suddenly Riyo was trying to make a run for it.

Not on his watch.

The catboil bounced a bit after Riyo and grabbed at one of her wrist, "No need to be jealous and run off. I can have more than one friend~."

poke mattix

Sexy Cocaine

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:52 am

He looked at Andrew who had huddled around him for warmth. Uru simply rolled his eyes and put him out of mind. Until they started moving would this become an issue, then again, he could probably haul the guy over his shoulder if he was insistent of 'keeping warm'.

"Suppose you are right, Molan. I could only learn so much from books." He replied to the ice fox. He didn't really meet any other sort of demon outside the hellhound varieties, but they, too, were different and where he drew his conclusions from. "You and I are similiar, but I don't emanate cold." At least not yet anyway as his powers were fledgling compared to most others. He recalled his mother being able to freeze an entire room if she was angered. Nothing more dangerous than a woman's scorn... especially if she belonged to Cocytus.

"Never been to Human World."

Raja

chirigami

phantompanther13
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items