Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ancient Power, Young Body(1x1:AlmostAlbinoChan-Kaosujin Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:13 am
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi sighed. "Maybe we should ask where the hospital is... 'cause I have no bandages on me... and this thing ain't exactly shallow," he said wryly.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai's gaze looked back to the male who spoke, nodding to the idea of finding a hospital for him. Right. I wish I could say I had some bandages, but I don't... Sadly. She smiled sadly, fixating the pouch of newly obtained money onto the belt holding onto her katana, just so she wouldn't lose it. Who'd want to lose as much as there was now? I'm ready when you are. She smiles up to the male, standing straight in patience to go.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:55 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi grimaced a little as he started walking with his hand clenched over the wound. He looked around as they started moving again. Once they got about halfway to the Academy, he noticed a tall white building roughly a block and a half to their right while the Academy was about three and a half blocks ahead.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai's looked around as they walked, looking for any building with any resemblance to a medical center. There were a few, but upon closer inspection, they weren't even close to being so. But, after a bit of walking, there was a building she could nearly identify that it was what they were looking for. She looked at him, head tilted. Do you think that's the place? She asked, wishing she knew for sure if it were the place. But hey, that's what happens when you're away from civilization for who knows how long.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:24 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi glanced at his wrist and forearm, blinking as a sheen of ice covered it, though he could still feel the pain of the wound which told him it was far from healed. "Considering we've spent four days in the forest after that... incident," he muttered, deciding to not mention the name of that man after what he'd tried to do to Mai... trying to molest her though he'd been nearly forty. Fortunately, they'd managed to force the car off the road, though the idiot had tried to run them down off the logging road which had forced them into the trees, then... they'd wandered until they found this place. He inhaled deeply, cocking his head slightly. "I think so," he said carefully as he smelled rubbing alcohol and other medical chemicals.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai's eyes widened, looking down a bit and nodding. Right... Th-Then, let's go. We should get you fixed up quickly. She looked up at him, giving him a small smile, though her mind was elsewhere. That was an event she could never want to remember, though there were moments where she did. While most of them were dark, they were as clear as day to her. She was glad Yumi was there when he was, more so with the thought if that were to continue... No... Don't think about that now. This is a new place, he's nowhere near you now. Yumi's here, too, so it wouldn't even come close to happening now. She thought, eyes coming back to reality to walk with the male towards the building.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:50 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi smirked as he hugged Mai with his good arm. "With luck he fell off a cliff.. preferably onto a very sharp branch in a place no man would want," he said with a slight chuckle. Only reason I didn't do it to that.. thing... was because I didn't want to scar Mai, he thought. He started walking fairly quickly, fairly sure that Mai would want to move more quickly. "Besides, first chance I get... I think I know something you'll like... a spa day," he said with amusement, teasing her a little.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai giggled a bit, nodding at the first comment. No one knows how much I pray that that happened. She smiles, looking up at him as he came and hugged her with his good arm, the female hugging back almost immediately. After the little moment, she followed him, though slowing slightly at the mention of his words as a smile slowly grew onto her face. Really? That would be great! Could we, please? She says with glee, eyes shimmering like a small child wanting the toy they swear they will die without. She definitely needed it, what with all that they've been through? They both deserved it greatly at this point.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi chuckled as Mai grinned before he nodded. He was amused by Mai's happiness and could tell that she was really interested in the idea.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai grins happily, giggling as she walked. Thank you! Let's get you fixed up, first. Top priority as of now. She says in a fake tone of seriousness, the excited side of her still showing as clear as day.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi snagged a sky blue rose from a passing vendor, slipping a bill into the man's pocket from his own, unaware that the money they'd arrived with, which wasn't much, was next to useless in the village. He slid it behind Mai's ear with a slight smirk as they reached the odd looking hospital. Fortunately, they were seen quickly, although it interested him when the nurse looked confused before he flexed his arm, the ice shattering with a low crackling sound a muffled campfire. He shrugged at her curious look. He wasn't really in the mood to explain. He blinked as she pressed her hand to the wound as it started itching before she moved it away. He paused, a bit surprised that Mai stepped up with a soft wet cloth. The nurse had pulled her aside, though all he'd caught was 'helpful' and 'clean'. Now he realized the nurse had gotten Mai to help clean his arm, though he was curious as to how the woman had healed the wound.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai glances to the side, just barely seeing the bright blue color of the flower, causing her to smile and blush lightly at the gift. As they were in the hospital, Mai basically stayed quiet for the majority of the time, only really speaking when she was pulled out of the room for something. That something, upon speaking about it, was helping clean Ryumi's wounds, which she happily accepted, coming back into the room a minute or two later with a cloth. She walked up to him, smiling a bit. I was asked to help clean your wounds, so I went with it. She shrugged slightly, still smiling a bit as she got to work with cleaning, being as gentle as possible.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi blushed deeply. He wasn't really what someone who could be termed as 'smooth with the ladies'. He noticed that the nurse had slipped out, leaving them alone with each other. He absently noticed the antibacterial soap the nurse had left close at hand. He glanced at the window where sunlight streamed in, though he'd forgotten about the cuts on his upper arm and shoulder from sharp rocks and thorns. He felt his shoulder stiffening from the dull ache he'd been able to ignore until now. He felt his shirt shift, though it wasn't in very good condition at the moment being torn, bloody, and dirty in most places. Absently, he mused about getting a new, clean shirt, though they didn't have any money. "By Kami, boy, what have you been up to? Clean up the rest of those wounds, honey," the nurse said as she checked on them before jerking off the young man's shirt exposing several new injuries. Ryumi realized that the nurse didn't seem to notice that her most recent words came off as quite intimate due to the woman practically jerking his shirt off to reveal his lean and compact yet muscular upper body.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:05 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai looked to the nurse, nodding at her words to further clean the male's wounds, stopping for a split second as the woman next to her started to remove his shirt. She'd use the excuse for "so she could get his shirt off" but really, she's female, she couldn't help but stare. She shook out of her trance but a moment later, continuing her small task with the lightest of blushes on her face, which she was also trying to make disappear. Well, isn't this embarrassing... She thought in a shy manner, continuing her task.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:26 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi chuckled as the nurse left them alone again. "Is it just me, or does it seem like she's trying to play matchmaker?" he sighed, shivering slightly as Mai added a little more soap before rubbing it in. "You're really a beautiful young woman who seems to be very kind and gentle," he said shyly; he was lying if he said he didn't find her attractive.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas