Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Point A to Point B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Remaining silent, Yuri and Repede both had watched the battle and now the interaction between Mieu and Ray. The pair simply listening and taking it all in. The raven haired man had known all about Mieu being taken by Team Rocket. He'd been there after all, and he really wasn't all that surprised with how the experience seemed to affect him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:36 pm
Ray's eyes remained on Mieu, though in a very non threatening way, very relaxed, non-aggressive.
Her attention however was souly on Mieu, she did not regard Luke, or his presence at all, asking permission only from the pokemon, who replied in a very apprehensive way.
"Its nothing big, I just want to ask you to go through a few exercises with me, and if you're not comfortable with any of them, then Hey! you don't have to do them." Her grin spread and she winked at the fire type "Does that sound alright?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:43 pm
Though Ray offered Luke no regard, Mieu made up for it well enough, turning to his trainer with an expression that requested condonation. Said trainer responded with a shrug, detecting that Ray was holding the conversation between herself and the Flareon. Though it was not without lingering hints of wariness, Mieu gave a nod in response.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:50 pm
"Awesome!" Ray pushed herself to her feet, gesturing to the pokemon as she took a few steps back.
As she went she unzipped her jacket, letting his drape off of her shoulders before tossing it into the grass as she walked.
fingerless gloved hands tugged at the neck of her tank top that had been under the jacket before she clapped her hands and turned to walk backwards facing the Flareon. "Alright Mieu, try and keep up, c'mon." The women told the Flareon, jogging backwards to create some distance between herself and the group. needing it for what she was going to be trying.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:59 pm
Mieu remained dubious, especially as the woman encouraged his separation from the group, from his master. His human's mood seemed to be better as of late, and he was with his friends, so it was probably okay… The Flareon moved at a pace that more or less matched Ray's, though he was far from following at heel. It was a bit disheartening to watch from Luke's perspective, knowing how friendly and trusting the fire-type used to be.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:34 pm
Ray took notice of that, bringing the Flareon away and seeing just how reluctant he was about it. noted.

Once Ray felt she was a good distance away from Luke and the others, the women stopped, and sat down, patting the grass next to her.
"Alright Mieu, have a seat."

Ray gave the pokemon a few moments to get comfortable before she turned to him, one hand playing idly with the small braid by her ear.
"In my years of experience, back when I was a fully active trainer in the League, I had a pretty cool team you know. and one of my girls, was a fire type." Rayan started in the air of beginning a long tale. "It took a lot of time, and a lot of work to really understand her though, making it especially difficult since she was a bug, and those are just a plain nightmare to learn to read." a mossy eyes rolled in exasperation "Not like you mammals, with your various expressions, and behaviors." She flicked her hands over her head to imitate ears.
"But the single most important thing that being on a team with her taught me about fire types, is the one thing that every single pokemon of your element has in common." A hand lowered to press to her own chest. "Its your breathing."

Seeming to have gotten to the point of her story Ray shifted where she sat, facing the Flareon. "The way you breath, controls the way you use your fire, and your breath, will always be affected by the way you feel and the beating of your heart. So- right now, I just want you to focus on the way your hearth is beating... let yourself breath with the way you feel, and then, when you are ready, I want you to give me a breath of fire with it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:55 pm
Mieu listened with large blue eyes attentive, long ears raised as if expecting something even as he sat upon the grass. What she was saying sounded very foreign to him, as the explanation of how the lungs process oxygen might to a human hearing such an explanation for the first time - it was something so plain and natural that he had never thought very much about the minutia. Ray's request was answered with a pause of brief silence before he lifted his chin skyward and demonstrated his breath of fire: short-lived, but terse and explosive for the for the duration of its fleeting existence.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:03 pm
Ray smiled, watching the fire burst from his mouth and burn out quickly in the air.
"Good, good." she nodded. "Your breaths were a little forced with that one, if you noticed yourself running out of power in your flame, hurried and impatient." she pointed out.
"Do you see how that affects your flame. now." Ray hand a hand out. "take a little more time to think about it. I want you do relax... think only about your breath, and let yourself take it in slow... in.... and out, just think about your breath, that fire inside you. Let that build.... and in one long breath let it out in your fire again, see the difference."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm
Being asked to relax by someone who was basically a stranger after being deliberately separated from the person whose safety he very much wanted to personally guarantee seemed as folly to Mieu, and a light frown came to his expression. Rather than properly relax as requested, the Flareon decided it would be easier to fake it, and when he lifted his head again, it was to release a longer, more sustained flame. His jaw snapped shut around the fire when the expulsive breath drew to its end, and he returned his expectant gaze to his company.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 pm
Well, that was certainly interesting, The Flareon didn't seem at all inclined to relax, though it did seem to agitate him a little more.
"Alright, alright, I know this seems a little strange Mieu, but bear with me." She glanced over in the direction of the group, leading back where she sat to support herself up with her hand. "I can't progress if you're not feeling you can even trust me a little, aaand trust me, I understand why you can't you don't exactly know me... like, at all!" She chuckled. "But I am a friend of sorts, one that can help you, and one that can help you and Luke, What I'm doing might be a bit annoying, and I'll be honest I'm going to ask you to do somethings that might make you relive some pretty troubling things, but when I'm done I'm hoping to have a better understanding of you, so that both you and Luke will be able to help each other more."

Ray arched an eyebrow, leaning forward again. "Would it make you feel better if you learned a bit about me first?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:30 pm
Mieu's ears angled forward momentarily before swiveling back into a neutral position, and the Flareon stood, paced in a small circle, and seated himself again with a short sigh, regarding Ray with an attention that appeared at least marginally more patient.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 am
It was a slight improvement, but not much, she knew that she came off a bit odd sometimes, and this pokemon was certainly proving to be much like its owner. Though not nearly as bad as the girl she's been training.

"So, do you want to talk about what happened during the battle today? I noticed you started to take things pretty seriously, huh."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:24 am
Mieu tilted his head slightly, unsure of how this woman hoped to understand him but more or less willing to humor her. "Faaa, fieu." At any rate, he wasn't distinctly sure what had happened himself. He hadn't been present for the evident bonding that had taken place between his master and Seraphine, but he understood well enough and respected that they were friends and certainly had no intention of harming her pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:33 am
Ray of course could not understand what the Flareon was saying, but she had seen enough already to get at least a basic picture. "From what I've been seeing, I can tell that you really like that red head trainer of yours huh. Have you always been close to him?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:37 am
This question was met with more enthusiasm than the last, and the Flareon gave an unmistakably positive "faa!" in reply. He had been at Luke's side since his earliest memories, from days that Luke himself no longer remembered but were still immensely precious to Mieu.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff