Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
moved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 pm
Kuroopu

Anything would be fine for me! Im just trying to get her settled in and meeting people right now

So she could maybe bump into her or something as a introduction rp or meet her in a class of some sort (currently taking Trashology 101)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm
robot kitten
That's fine! How shall they meet? Want anything to happen? I know some of my rp friends like to plot certain events out before hand...

Nah, I'm good with just letting things flow however they may! biggrin

Meegane
Um...house isn't possible - training fields...maybe, but I think cafeteria should be alright! Now they have officially met in the newbie meeting ORP and saw they holding hands *u* It's possible she will just jump to Gale and ask questions like a chirpy bird XD What do you think?

Cafeteria works! I'm down for this!

Rikku Takanashi
Anything would be fine for me! Im just trying to get her settled in and meeting people right now

So she could maybe bump into her or something as a introduction rp or meet her in a class of some sort (currently taking Trashology 101)

Class works! We could do an open class together!  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:17 am
A class certainly would work!

I can't remember all the ones that allow groups I know Trashology 101 does (but im doing that already) and I know Healing 101 does but I can't remember the rest offhand

Any class would do or if she gets in intime maybe they could meet in the Holiday Doors Class?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 pm
/whispers we should have some girl rp sometime ok

Also more Jake and Gale
Jale
Gake
IDK  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:00 am
[A.V.]
/whispers we should have some girl rp sometime ok

Also more Jake and Gale
Jale
Gake
IDK

I MISSED THIS

yes pls more jale gake RP I approve 100% and yes make frands with my girl : D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:13 am
So... What group open classes would you be interested in doing with your mirror girl? (The only ones I can't do is Trashology 101 and The Horsemen one that ones reserved)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 am
hi plots please /shoves Lilac , and anyone else at heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:17 am
kuroopu

robot kitten
*sneaks in* Um, would your Mengyao like to meet Kenta? I can't help but think that his alpha attitude wouldn't bother Kenta at all :3 Who is definitely not the alpha in the pack and is looking for.. .packs plus a leader :3

Though I'm just trying to get Kenta to meet people right now! Friends would be nice then perhaps we can go from there?

Omggg yes pleaseeee I would love to get more Mengyao rp!! Be warned, though, he doesn't make friends easily, especially with Halloween students!

Sorry I didn't follow this up >3< Got busy..
You still up for them meeting? With all the new Horseman stuff you may not..
I ave an almost enrolled (still waiting on approval) Death Horseman though! Perhaps when I get him enrolled they an meet?

And Kenta's fine with head butting! Though really... he's not an alpha male so will probably go along with Mengyao~  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:20 pm
HI I'M OPEN YET AGAIN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:33 pm
So... I think Aro and Milo need to meet up, yes? And maybe some Milo and Chance ~

I want some more Amity rp too, kuro ~ I just don't know who.... *stares at her new girl she should be working on. cough*  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:54 pm
Aaaah how can I not post to steal all your RPs.

If possible, I would like to nominate Oliver for a couple things? He always sees himself so weak and everyone else so amazing and stuff, it might be good for him if Aro were able to confide in him a little bit. So far he's only seen the cheery, optimistic side. XD

Also, Oliver and Chance plz. Except I forgot what it was I had thought up earlier, RP-wise for how they could meet. =< If I ever got Nick off her butt... she would make a decent moon.

Edit: I kinda want to see Milo turn Aro into a power ranger.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:33 pm
Maddie and Alette?? o v o  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:47 pm
[A.V.]
Maddie and Alette?? o v o

YES PLEASE OUO

chirigami
So... I think Aro and Milo need to meet up, yes? And maybe some Milo and Chance ~

I want some more Amity rp too, kuro ~ I just don't know who.... *stares at her new girl she should be working on. cough*

omg yes Aro and Milo totally need to meet up and be friends biggrin

ksdjflsdf MAYBE YOUR NEW GIRL AND MY NEW GIRL CAN BE FRIENDS

Grey Dragon
Aaaah how can I not post to steal all your RPs.

If possible, I would like to nominate Oliver for a couple things? He always sees himself so weak and everyone else so amazing and stuff, it might be good for him if Aro were able to confide in him a little bit. So far he's only seen the cheery, optimistic side. XD

Also, Oliver and Chance plz. Except I forgot what it was I had thought up earlier, RP-wise for how they could meet. =< If I ever got Nick off her butt... she would make a decent moon.

Edit: I kinda want to see Milo turn Aro into a power ranger.

YES PLS 2 ALL THE THINGS

Aro and Oliver bffs and skldfjlsdf and of course Chance and Oliver too *n*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:02 pm
Hooray!!
I can start something sometime tomorrow if you'd like o v o  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:50 am
[A.V.]